Windows 10: I just installed GTA V on my PC for the 1st time, only the sound doesn't work as I have...

Discus and support I just installed GTA V on my PC for the 1st time, only the sound doesn't work as I have... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I recently finally got GTA Five on my Windows 10 Laptop and after installing it I found that there is no sound in the game (except the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AunKhan, Jun 25, 2019.

1. AunKhan Win User

I just installed GTA V on my PC for the 1st time, only the sound doesn't work as I have...

Hello,

I recently finally got GTA Five on my Windows 10 Laptop and after installing it I found that there is no sound in the game (except the Rockstar Game Loading Screen) and the game play is excellent but there is no audio.

My Laptop has Directx 12 and unfortunately I just found out GTA V is built only for the Directx 11 or 10. I am super sad since I waited ages to get GTA V and a good laptop and now this sound issue is very depressing.

My Laptop is an: MSI GT73VR-6RF

Nvidia GTX 1080

32 GB RAM

Directx 12

Is there a way to downgrade to Directx 11 or can I run both 12 and 11 at the same time? Could there be any problems for my PC by downgrading to Directx 11, don't want to mess anything up as its a pretty costly laptop ?

Thank you very much for your assistance in advance

:)

AunKhan, Jun 25, 2019
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

I just installed GTA V on my PC for the 1st time, only the sound doesn't work as I have... [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jun 25, 2019
  3. Suman_B Win User
    GTA V on PC.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you want to change the fps to 30fps in the settings on PC GTA V, In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, we would need some information.

1. Where do you see the option to change the FPS?

Usually, FPS of games cannot be changed, as it depends on the system configuration you are using. In GTA V, there is an option to change the refresh rate of the monitor which is available under settings.

Ideally, refresh rate and FPS are different from each other and the refresh rate of the monitor will not affect the FPS produced by the game. As FPS is the frames generated by the game in one second, and the refresh rate is the cycle which the monitor
    uses to redraw the screen. However, if the FPS is higher than the refresh rate of the monitor, then the monitor will not be able to display all the frames correctly.

Thanks,

Suman.B

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Suman_B, Jun 25, 2019
  4. addieeee Win User

I just installed GTA V on my PC for the 1st time, only the sound doesn't work as I have...

GTA V on PC.

How do I change the fps to 30fps in the settings on PC GTA V? All i see is 60fps and 144fps.

addieeee, Jun 25, 2019
Thema:

1. I just installed GTA V on my PC for the 1st time, only the sound doesn't work as I have... - Similar Threads - installed GTA 1st

2. My controller DOES NOT WORK, It only does this on GTA V PC, and it does works with any...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My controller DOES NOT WORK, It only does this on GTA V PC, and it does works with any...: Okay I just bought Grand Theft Auto V PC from Steam, but my xbox one controller just doesn't work on gta v whenever I load up the game I can't move, open the menu or anything on the game. I hit the xbox button and it pulls up the guide and it responds perfectly but as soon as...
  3. My controller DOES NOT WORK, It only does this on GTA V PC, and it does works with any...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My controller DOES NOT WORK, It only does this on GTA V PC, and it does works with any...: Okay I just bought Grand Theft Auto V PC from Steam, but my xbox one controller just doesn't work on gta v whenever I load up the game I can't move, open the menu or anything on the game. I hit the xbox button and it pulls up the guide and it responds perfectly but as soon as...
  4. why cant i install GTA on my PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why cant i install GTA on my PC: why cant i install GTA on my PC after purchase please? Moved from: Outlook.com My Account and information Other https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-install-gta-on-my-pc/29a2c820-f26c-4e7e-9ac3-7a337d9c7af5
  5. I got GTA V and now it won’t work

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I got GTA V and now it won’t work: I got GTA V and not 2 minutes after I purchased it, it said that I refunded it, but I didn’t, and I also never got my $29.99 back! Where did my game go? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-gta-v-and-now-it-wont-work/8c3433af-ec53-4d3f-b343-a8d61784982b
  6. GTA V

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GTA V: A few days ago i downloaded GTA V for free from Epic Games. After installing the game, it automatically downloads Rockstar Games Launcher. When I launched it, it tells me to sign in or make an account, so i made one and then it proceeds to the launcher. At first I didn't get...
  7. gta v

in Windows 10 Gaming
    gta v: sir....... excuse me if i written something wrong because i cant speak English very well last week i downloaded gta v rebak but it cant play very well because it have a shutter and lag i play it offline but she is slow that my computer info and graphic is intel...
  8. GTA V

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GTA V: If I buy GTA V from the microsoft store on pc can I then download it on my PC and then play with xbox online players? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gta-v/4bf453e9-3b71-4a48-97c0-0f5d1409c301
  9. GTA V on PC.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    GTA V on PC.: How do I change the fps to 30fps in the settings on PC GTA V? All i see is 60fps and 144fps. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gta-v-on-pc/90002990-d282-4967-baf9-94eac21482a9
  10. GTA V PC Crew

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GTA V PC Crew: Hey guys, not sure why it took me so long to think to make this post, but better late than never, I guess. I've got a small crew on GTA V PC that does mainly jobs and daily objectives, along with some racing, golf, darts etc. If anyone on here wants to join or needs...