Windows 10: I just installed the updates for Windows 10 and my computer randomly crashes and, may be...

Discus and support I just installed the updates for Windows 10 and my computer randomly crashes and, may be... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; As above, I did not receive any error messages when doing the install. I was not having Windows 10 crash before doing the install. As to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BernieEthier, Mar 13, 2019.

1. I just installed the updates for Windows 10 and my computer randomly crashes and, may be...

As above, I did not receive any error messages when doing the install. I was not having Windows 10 crash before doing the install.

As to the speakers, they were working normally before the install and now do not. I have disabled and enabled them and re-installed the drivers with no success.

:)

BernieEthier, Mar 13, 2019

2. Windows 10 freezes randomly

Hi,

To better assist you regarding Windows 10 which freezes randomly, please provide the following:

• Which is the last Windows update build you've applied to the computer?
    • Are there any third party applications that are currently installed?
    Furthermore, we suggest that you do a BIOS update to your computer. Here are the steps:

• Check the motherboard manufacturer's website to find the specific model of your motherboard.
    • Go to the computer manufacturer's website.
    • Look for the computer model that you're using.
    • You should find any available BIOS update.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Mar 13, 2019
  3. New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Mar 13, 2019
  4. Dyan Rey Win User

I just installed the updates for Windows 10 and my computer randomly crashes and, may be...

Windows 10 Update and Computer is Running SLOW

Hello,

Given that there was an update that was recently installed on your computer, it is possible that there are underlying software issues in the operating system of your computer. To help us identify the cause of this issue, we would need to know the following
    information:

• Which build and edition of Windows 10 is currently installed on your computer?
    • What specific update was recently installed on your device?
    • Are you also experiencing with the applications randomly crashing?

In the meantime, we suggest that you perform a clean boot by following the steps indicated on this
    link. It will help us to troubleshoot and determine what conflict is causing the problem.

Keep us updated with the result.

Dyan Rey, Mar 13, 2019
Thema:

I just installed the updates for Windows 10 and my computer randomly crashes and, may be...

1. I just installed the updates for Windows 10 and my computer randomly crashes and, may be... - Similar Threads - installed updates computer

2. I was updating my windows 10 computer and it got to 73% and then just crashed and sent an...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I was updating my windows 10 computer and it got to 73% and then just crashed and sent an...: My specs are an intel i3 5005u4th gen cpu a radeon m550 grapichs cardi have windows pro22h22 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-was-updating-my-windows-10-computer-and-it-got/3329fc43-8aaa-45cd-aa6a-74aca7887894
  3. I was updating my windows 10 computer and it got to 73% and then just crashed and sent an...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I was updating my windows 10 computer and it got to 73% and then just crashed and sent an...: My specs are an intel i3 5005u4th gen cpu a radeon m550 grapichs cardi have windows pro22h22 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-was-updating-my-windows-10-computer-and-it-got/3329fc43-8aaa-45cd-aa6a-74aca7887894
  4. I was updating my windows 10 computer and it got to 73% and then just crashed and sent an...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Computer just crash

Computer just crash: Hey, I started to notice my computer started to crash while gaming, or doing some large loads. I have to manually turn off the PC. This computer is custom built by me and I did test the ram, cpu, gpu and ssd. They are all working fine when running these tests. All hardware...
  6. Laptop just randomly crashing

Laptop just randomly crashing: Hi,My laptop just randomly crashes every time I do heavy tasks on it eg browing the internet and doing things on photoshop. Its a fairly strong machine, rtx 2060 so I dont know why this is happening. I'm on windows 10Heres my recent DUMP file:...
  7. Laptop just randomly crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop just randomly crashing: Hi,My laptop just randomly crashes every time I do heavy tasks on it eg browing the internet and doing things on photoshop. Its a fairly strong machine, rtx 2060 so I dont know why this is happening. I'm on windows 10Heres my recent DUMP file:...
  8. Random crashes/BSOD since May.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random crashes/BSOD since May.: Specs. Somewhere in May, I started having random crashes on my computer, in varying types. Type 1 is your general bluescreen. It gives me about eight different messages, and is by far the most common. Type 2 is less common, and a little more strange. Sometimes, activity...
  9. My steering wheel randomly crashes windows, but just on one computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My steering wheel randomly crashes windows, but just on one computer: So I have Ferrari 458 italia steering wheel from thrustmaster, I found it after some time in my basement, it was for xbox360 but with xinput help i could play with it in normal games. But when I tried to connect it to my main pc, my desktop started to dissapear, my start menu...
  10. Random lockups after installing the new Windows 10 May 2004 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Random lockups after installing the new Windows 10 May 2004 update: Ever since I upgraded to the new Windows 10 May 2020 2004 update my computer locks up at random the mouse is the only thing still able to move and the clock seems to be still working. My computer's new and it's also doing this on my other computer ever since I upgraded to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. kb4489899 hangs