Windows 10: I just installed windows 10 and i have multiple problems already does any of you have...

Discus and support I just installed windows 10 and i have multiple problems already does any of you have... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So first of all my keyboard is a finnish keyboard and it works only in english letters. my color is messed up so when i hover over my windows button... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/JuhiSi, Oct 14, 2020.

1. /u/JuhiSi Win User

I just installed windows 10 and i have multiple problems already does any of you have...

1. So first of all my keyboard is a finnish keyboard and it works only in english letters.

2. my color is messed up so when i hover over my windows button its gray.

3. my computer says atleast 60 times a day that it tried to install something but couldnt succeed. it also says press to know more and when i do it just brings me to the language tab but i dont know what to press
    submitted by /u/JuhiSi
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/JuhiSi, Oct 14, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 14, 2020
  3. New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Oct 14, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

I just installed windows 10 and i have multiple problems already does any of you have...

Delta6326, Oct 14, 2020
Thema:

1. I just installed windows 10 and i have multiple problems already does any of you have... - Similar Threads - installed multiple problems

2. I just installed Windows 10 and now "You don't have permission to install and should...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I just installed Windows 10 and now "You don't have permission to install and should...: What can I do? 11111 is the user Also how can I change that?For a bit more of context, I just got to reboot/recover the PC I've been using for the last 7 years, and now everything seems to be off! Error messages I didn't get before, Permissions and even RENAMED USERS Though i...
  3. I just installed Windows 10 and now "You don't have permission to install and should...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I just installed Windows 10 and now "You don't have permission to install and should...: What can I do? 11111 is the user Also how can I change that?For a bit more of context, I just got to reboot/recover the PC I've been using for the last 7 years, and now everything seems to be off! Error messages I didn't get before, Permissions and even RENAMED USERS Though i...
  4. I have multiple problems after a fresh install of windows.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have multiple problems after a fresh install of windows.: Everytime I try to open virus & threat protection I get the error: Page not available. YOur IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried to access is not available. This is not a school account or a work account. It was doing this...
  5. I have multiple problems after a fresh install of windows.

I have multiple problems after a fresh install of windows.: Everytime I try to open virus & threat protection I get the error: Page not available. YOur IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried to access is not available. This is not a school account or a work account. It was doing this...
  6. I have multiple problems

I have multiple problems: Earlier today I noticed that my laptop was very slow when I was using it. I noticed it was on 12 percent so I plugged the charger into it. About an hour later I notice the battery is low and still on 12 percent. I unplugged the charger and plugged it back in. While unplugged,...
  7. I have multiple problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have multiple problems: Earlier today I noticed that my laptop was very slow when I was using it. I noticed it was on 12 percent so I plugged the charger into it. About an hour later I notice the battery is low and still on 12 percent. I unplugged the charger and plugged it back in. While unplugged,...
  8. If I have windows 11 already installed but I don't have it activated. If I install windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If I have windows 11 already installed but I don't have it activated. If I install windows...: Also will the windows 11 that doesn't have the licensee will it be deleted? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-i-have-windows-11-already-installed-but-i-dont/efdce70c-718d-4865-bd26-99aad611c79e
  9. If I have windows 11 already installed but I don't have it activated. If I install windows...

If I have windows 11 already installed but I don't have it activated. If I install windows...: Also will the windows 11 that doesn't have the licensee will it be deleted? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-i-have-windows-11-already-installed-but-i-dont/efdce70c-718d-4865-bd26-99aad611c79e
  10. Will I have Windows 10 already?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Will I have Windows 10 already?: I'm currently using a HP Pavillion Prebuilt. I'm going to build a pc and if I was to put my prebuilt pc's Harddrive on my new build pc, will it have WINDOWS 10?...