Windows 10: I just installed windows 7 iso and it says i got 193 windows updates is that installed or no

Discus and support I just installed windows 7 iso and it says i got 193 windows updates is that installed or no in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I just installed windows 7 iso and it says i got 193 windows updates is that installed or no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by sanyijani, Jun 3, 2021.

1. sanyijani Win User

I just installed windows 7 iso and it says i got 193 windows updates is that installed or no

I just installed windows 7 iso and it says i got 193 windows updates is that installed or no

:)

sanyijani, Jun 3, 2021
  2. ASRockIQ Win User

Windows 7 installation

if your installing Windows 7 on another HDD why not just run the .ISO through a Virtual Drive say DAEMON Tools? the setup gives you the options where to install. that's the way i did it.

ASRockIQ, Jun 3, 2021
  3. Mark7805 Win User
    Issue with Windows 7 installing

On the second step of installing Windows 7 it just locks up and won't continue with installation. I talked to my friend in town (Urbklr on Techpowerup) and he believes it's my chipset. I can't get a hold of him to find out how I could update my bios and such.

Mark7805, Jun 3, 2021
  4. I just installed windows 7 iso and it says i got 193 windows updates is that installed or no

Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Jun 3, 2021
Thema:

1. I just installed windows 7 iso and it says i got 193 windows updates is that installed or no - Similar Threads - installed iso says

2. i got Windows 11 update but it keeps failing to install and then it just disappeared...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i got Windows 11 update but it keeps failing to install and then it just disappeared...: the title https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-windows-11-update-but-it-keeps-failing-to/183af5d5-0193-4984-bc6c-b743592f029c
  3. i got Windows 11 update but it keeps failing to install and then it just disappeared...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i got Windows 11 update but it keeps failing to install and then it just disappeared...: the title https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-windows-11-update-but-it-keeps-failing-to/183af5d5-0193-4984-bc6c-b743592f029c
  4. i got Windows 11 update but it keeps failing to install and then it just disappeared...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Windows 7 installer with out iso

Windows 7 installer with out iso: Can i download windows 7 installer like windows 10 installer? I really need windows 7 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-7-installer-with-out-iso/f350be83-7f65-4659-8ce1-289cdf9a4334
  6. DISM Error: 193 - And I tried fixing with Windows ISO

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DISM Error: 193 - And I tried fixing with Windows ISO: Couple months ago an electric shutdown happened and my HDD was damaged because of sudden shutdown and almost all of my files was corrupted but I saved some of them and I formatted and replaced the folders that I saved with anold HDD that I had from my old computer. I...
  7. I just got a notification ‘Windows feature update its ready to install’. Is it safe to...

I just got a notification ‘Windows feature update its ready to install’. Is it safe to...: I just got this notification in Windows 10: Windows feature update – It’s ready to install – with new features, this update could take a little longer. You decide when to make happen’ Is it safe? [ATTACH]...
  8. Unable to Install Windows 7 ISO

Unable to Install Windows 7 ISO: I have just found out that I could install Windows 7 for free as long as I had a product key for my Windows 10 computer, in which I had to search for and find a special way to get it through the registry since it wasn't in the box. I went to this website...
  9. Just installed Windows 7 with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Just installed Windows 7 with Windows 10: Hii, i just installed windows 7 in my hp laptop. Before i was running windows 10 on it but it was running too slow so i installed windows 7 thinking I will run 2 OSs .It installed perfectly and I am also able to run 2 OSs but the following drivers are not working :- 3D...
  10. Is 10 clean install with ISO just like a clean 7 install with ISO.

Is 10 clean install with ISO just like a clean 7 install with ISO.: I already upgraded to 10 but would like to do a clean install , it successfully activated . Thank you 16092