Windows 10: I just installed windows after having to formatting my hard drive but now it won't detected...

Discus and support I just installed windows after having to formatting my hard drive but now it won't detected... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/saber11914 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dzqtv4/i_just_installed_windows_after_having_to/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/saber11914, Nov 21, 2019.

1. I just installed windows after having to formatting my hard drive but now it won't detected...

/u/saber11914, Nov 21, 2019
  2. pooker Win User

windows 7 not detecting hard drive

I have this model WD5000AAKS

It prompts me to load a driver, but according to the windows website, it should not. This hard drive is detected in my bios, but not by the OS. This is a fresh install, and there is currently no OS installed on this hard drive.

Does anyone have any solutions for me to try?

Thanks

pooker, Nov 21, 2019
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. I just installed windows after having to formatting my hard drive but now it won't detected...

little cat, Nov 21, 2019
Thema:

I just installed windows after having to formatting my hard drive but now it won't detected...

1. I just installed windows after having to formatting my hard drive but now it won't detected... - Similar Threads - installed having formatting

2. Previous Hard drive not detected after clean install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Previous Hard drive not detected after clean install: I have windows 11, I just bought a 4tb ssd and clean installed windows on it, but when I logged in to the computer after setup it detects all my other drives but the 1tb ssd that had the OS beforeNow, it IS detected in disk manager, but I do not want to format it and loose...
  3. Previous Hard drive not detected after clean install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Previous Hard drive not detected after clean install: I have windows 11, I just bought a 4tb ssd and clean installed windows on it, but when I logged in to the computer after setup it detects all my other drives but the 1tb ssd that had the OS beforeNow, it IS detected in disk manager, but I do not want to format it and loose...
  4. I have a corrupt bios but now do not have an installed hard drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a corrupt bios but now do not have an installed hard drive: I had windows 7 pro installed on my HP dv6 Pavilion 1215sa but then receive the dreaded Caps Lock 2 flashed and the little blue light over the top right hand which indicated a corrupt bios, subseuemltly I just removed the hard drive, and re-used it. IWindows + V, IIs it it...
  5. I have a corrupt bios but now do not have an installed hard drive

I have a corrupt bios but now do not have an installed hard drive: I had windows 7 pro installed on my HP dv6 Pavilion 1215sa but then receive the dreaded Caps Lock 2 flashed and the little blue light over the top right hand which indicated a corrupt bios, subseuemltly I just removed the hard drive, and re-used it. IWindows + V, IIs it it...
  6. formatting a windows installed hard drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    formatting a windows installed hard drive: hello,i wanted to ask that how to format a windows installed HDD. I have removed the HDD from an old laptop and I want to wipe everything up including windows and use it as an expansion drive for my new computer. The drive has Windows 10 20h2 installed. Thanks :...
  7. formatting a windows installed hard drive

formatting a windows installed hard drive: hello,i wanted to ask that how to format a windows installed HDD. I have removed the HDD from an old laptop and I want to wipe everything up including windows and use it as an expansion drive for my new computer. The drive has Windows 10 20h2 installed. Thanks :...
  8. formatting a windows installed hard drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Formatting Hard Drives Windows Installation?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Formatting Hard Drives Windows Installation?: Hi. I have four hard drives in my computer. On one is Windows 10 and I want to reinstall the operating system. In the Windows installation manager (when booting from the stick etc.) you can format the hard drives. The only thing is that I have to unplug my remaining 3...
  10. Windows 10 won't detect my external hard drive

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 won't detect my external hard drive: Hi all, I've run into a problem with my Windows 10 laptop where for some reason it just stopped recognizing my external hard drive for some reason. I was doing some stuff for work, accessing the necessary files from my hard drive. Due to the small number of USB ports on...