Windows 10: I just looked on my computer and all my pictures from 2015 back are missing, nowhere to be...

Discus and support I just looked on my computer and all my pictures from 2015 back are missing, nowhere to be... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I just went into photos on my computer and iPhone downloads duplicated, triplicated and produced all sorts of combined files, that used a lot of space... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by New York Nancy, Jan 10, 2019.

1. I just looked on my computer and all my pictures from 2015 back are missing, nowhere to be...

I just went into photos on my computer and iPhone downloads duplicated, triplicated and produced all sorts of combined files, that used a lot of space on my computer. I had to clean up then realized all my photos that I saved over from older computer from 2015 back are all gone. Where did they go? 10+ years worth of photos from trips around the world.

:)

New York Nancy, Jan 10, 2019
  2. enso Win User

Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

3. Graphics or Pictures missing

To assist you better, we would suggest that you try to follow the steps below:

For Internet Explorer

• Click on Tools.
    • Select Internet Options.
    • Choose Advanced.
    • In the Multimedia section of the list, make sure that the option Show Pictures
      is checked.

Thank you.

Marivel Man, Jan 10, 2019
  4. Johan45 Win User

I just looked on my computer and all my pictures from 2015 back are missing, nowhere to be...

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jan 10, 2019
Thema:

I just looked on my computer and all my pictures from 2015 back are missing, nowhere to be...

1. I just looked on my computer and all my pictures from 2015 back are missing, nowhere to be... - Similar Threads - looked computer pictures

2. My picture was saved as a rainbow looking picture can I get my picture back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My picture was saved as a rainbow looking picture can I get my picture back?: I was working on my picture and when I had it where I wanted it. I saved it and it saved as a rainbow looking picture. My photo was gone. This is what it looks like. I happened to send the photo to a friend, but it sent it at a much lower resolution. Here is what the original...
  3. My picture was saved as a rainbow looking picture can I get my picture back?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My picture was saved as a rainbow looking picture can I get my picture back?: I was working on my picture and when I had it where I wanted it. I saved it and it saved as a rainbow looking picture. My photo was gone. This is what it looks like. I happened to send the photo to a friend, but it sent it at a much lower resolution. Here is what the original...
  4. My pictures just disappeared from the pictures folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My pictures just disappeared from the pictures folder: I've read all the other posts and nothing has worked. Windows 10 Pro 64 bit Version12H2 HP Spectre x 3602Years worth. This is fairly recent. In the last 4 months? Please help....
  5. My pictures just disappeared from the pictures folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pictures just disappeared from the pictures folder: I've read all the other posts and nothing has worked. Windows 10 Pro 64 bit Version12H2 HP Spectre x 3602Years worth. This is fairly recent. In the last 4 months? Please help....
  6. My pictures just disappeared from the pictures folder

7. All the pictures are suddenly missing from my PC

All the pictures are suddenly missing from my PC: Today I checked the pictures I had collected for years and surprise, I don't have any more pictures. I didn't delete any photos but I updated to windows. I dont know if updating windows may affect in some ways. How can we contact Microsoft for support?What can I do?Thanks...
  8. All the pictures are suddenly missing from my PC

All the pictures are suddenly missing from my PC: Today I checked the pictures I had collected for years and surprise, I don't have any more pictures. I didn't delete any photos but I updated to windows. I dont know if updating windows may affect in some ways. How can we contact Microsoft for support?What can I do?Thanks...
  9. All the pictures are suddenly missing from my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. pictures on my computer look like negatives

pictures on my computer look like negatives: How to fix pictures that look lik negatives https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pictures-on-my-computer-look-like-negatives/d7db7d48-e8fa-43e5-a08a-d9a3da5fd647