Windows 10: I just made an account and im trying to change the gamer tag but it is saying i already...

Discus and support I just made an account and im trying to change the gamer tag but it is saying i already... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; im using a pc... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Drakestroke77, Aug 8, 2019.

1. I just made an account and im trying to change the gamer tag but it is saying i already...

im using a pc

:)

Drakestroke77, Aug 8, 2019

2. Gamer tag change.

Had a gamer tag, it got changed somehow(not by me)(glitch) and Microsoft can't change it back. Contacted costumer service, the guy was nice, it is crazy that they can't change gamer tag. They can't even give account credit. What the, MICROSOFT.[Catagory:
    Xbox gamer tag]

CaptnVoldemort, Aug 8, 2019
  3. Changing my gamer tag

I'm trying to change my gamer tag on Xbox one but it's telling me it's not right. I'm making a clan for rainbow six siege, that's why I need to change it. I have tried many names but it's still not working and so have my friends. It's really frustrating
    and I don't know how to fix it. Please help.

MichaelPichette, Aug 8, 2019
  4. I just made an account and im trying to change the gamer tag but it is saying i already...

Wrong Xbox Live Account on WP7, how can I change it to MY Xbox live Gamer Tag

Is the xbox gamer tag associtated with the windows live account your phone is setup with? If not you can switch the gamer tag to that live account but you can't switch live account to that gamer tag. If you don't want to reassociate your gamer tag with
    the windows live account your device is setup with then you will need to hard reset your device and set it up again with your xbox gamer tag or the windows live account that's associated with your xbox gamer tag.

MVP-Windows Phone

Eric Hicks, Aug 8, 2019
Thema:

I just made an account and im trying to change the gamer tag but it is saying i already...

1. I just made an account and im trying to change the gamer tag but it is saying i already... - Similar Threads - made account trying

2. How do I look up and connect with someone's gamer tag?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I look up and connect with someone's gamer tag?: How do I connect with someone's gamer tag? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-look-up-and-connect-with-someones-gamer/08bbdb47-0d12-424f-8eeb-bc21dbfaaf97
  3. How do I look up and connect with someone's gamer tag?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I look up and connect with someone's gamer tag?: How do I connect with someone's gamer tag? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-look-up-and-connect-with-someones-gamer/08bbdb47-0d12-424f-8eeb-bc21dbfaaf97
  4. I just made this Microsoft account, and when I tried to sign into it on my laptop it says...

I just made this Microsoft account, and when I tried to sign into it on my laptop it says...: image of screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-just-made-this-microsoft-account-and-when-i/50ab37ad-6bd1-47f4-b2bd-0413830c41d8
  5. im on windows 7 and when i try to install directx it says i have it already

in Windows 10 Gaming
    im on windows 7 and when i try to install directx it says i have it already: whenever i install directx the following happens it says there is a newer version already installed even though when i look at the install/uninstall programs list i do not see directx there so i do not understandhere is what i trieduninstalling it even though i do not see it...
  6. im on windows 7 and when i try to install directx it says i have it already

im on windows 7 and when i try to install directx it says i have it already: whenever i install directx the following happens it says there is a newer version already installed even though when i look at the install/uninstall programs list i do not see directx there so i do not understandhere is what i trieduninstalling it even though i do not see it...
  7. I am trying to change my pin but i cant access the account to change it because i made a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to change my pin but i cant access the account to change it because i made a...: So i am trying to sign into my microsoft account on a new account. But heres the thing, they want me to reset my pin through the settings when im not even signed into my account on the actual device, please help me with this situation...
  8. How can I change my Minecraft Xbox gamer tag when I don't have a Mojang account windows 10.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How can I change my Minecraft Xbox gamer tag when I don't have a Mojang account windows 10.: I want to change my Minecraft name/xbox gamer tag but I don't have a Mojang account because I am relatively new to Minecraft. I accidentally named my account something I don't want to name it and because of the recent changes Microsoft has made I can't create a new Mojang...
  9. Move my Xbox Live Gamer Tag to another account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Move my Xbox Live Gamer Tag to another account: My Xbox live gamer tag is linked to an email I no longer use and would like this to be transferred to this account. Is this possible at all as I don't really need the accounts merged just the xbox live account moved....
  10. can i un mute gamer tag from ms bingo

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    can i un mute gamer tag from ms bingo: can I un mute gamer tag ms bingo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-un-mute-gamer-tag-from-ms-bingo/4f041056-7429-4d75-b909-47dacde3480a