Windows 10: I just made format for my pc and windows is broken

Discus and support I just made format for my pc and windows is broken in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; as i said i made format and downloaded media creation tool from microsoft https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10 site, but like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AnonyanusM, Mar 28, 2021.

1. I just made format for my pc and windows is broken

as i said i made format and downloaded media creation tool from microsoft https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10 site,

but like its broken, windows start is missing apps and if i click windows button on keyboard the out of nowhere windows were selecting apps from dekstop like its broken

please fix

:)

AnonyanusM, Mar 28, 2021
  2. Fernandz Win User

How To Format A Write Protected Flash Memory ?

¿You already tried this one?...

Run CMD

1. diskpart
    2. list disk

Then in the 3º step, put the correct number of disk in the list for the usb flash (if it's listed in disk 3, then you'll have to write select disk 3).

2. select disk #
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

with that commands you will format the flash drive in fat32, if you have a large drive you can select also "format fs=ntfs" in step 7.

good luck!

Fernandz, Mar 28, 2021
  3. Windows Format Configuration (time)

Hi Joc,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I will certainly help you with this.

I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps you to change the time format.

• Press Windows key + X key, clicking Control Panel, clicking
      Clock, Language, and Region, and then clicking
      Region.
    • Click the Formats tab, and then, in the
      Format list, select the Match Windows display language (recommended)
      under Format.
    • Check if the h: mm: tt is available under Short time and
      Long time format.

Please post back with the results, we will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, Mar 28, 2021
  4. I just made format for my pc and windows is broken

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 28, 2021
Thema:

I just made format for my pc and windows is broken

1. I just made format for my pc and windows is broken - Similar Threads - made format broken

2. I connected my broken screen PC to my TV....so I made the TV as the main display and I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I connected my broken screen PC to my TV....so I made the TV as the main display and I...: I connected my broken screen PC to my TV....so I made the TV as the main display and I switched on a button below graphics settings....I don't remember what I clicked and I didn't see anything on my TV screen and my laptop is broken.....any help Please??help me...
  3. My windows is just broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows is just broken: Trying to update windows:There were problems downloading some updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this, try searching the web or contacting support for help. This error code might help: 0x800703e6Trying to upgrade to Windows 11:we couldn't install this...
  4. My windows is just broken

My windows is just broken: Trying to update windows:There were problems downloading some updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this, try searching the web or contacting support for help. This error code might help: 0x800703e6Trying to upgrade to Windows 11:we couldn't install this...
  5. My windows is just broken

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. I just formatted my PC and it doesn't detect the keyboard or mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just formatted my PC and it doesn't detect the keyboard or mouse: I restarted my PC because it was too slow and now the basic concepts window appears on the monitor where they choose the region but I cannot move the mouse and my keyboard does not turn on I do not know what I can do connect another mouse and still nothing...
  7. I just formatted my PC and it doesn't detect the keyboard or mouse

I just formatted my PC and it doesn't detect the keyboard or mouse: I restarted my PC because it was too slow and now the basic concepts window appears on the monitor where they choose the region but I cannot move the mouse and my keyboard does not turn on I do not know what I can do connect another mouse and still nothing...
  8. I just formatted my PC and it doesn't detect the keyboard or mouse

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Hey i need a recovery tool for my windows 10 pc that is broken, but I haven't made a...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hey i need a recovery tool for my windows 10 pc that is broken, but I haven't made a...: submitted by /u/C0ldDream [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gx4zkl/hey_i_need_a_recovery_tool_for_my_windows_10_pc/
  10. Just formatted my pc and D:\ drive is missing :(

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Just formatted my pc and D:\ drive is missing :(: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Mlaket [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dsjryp/just_formatted_my_pc_and_d_drive_is_missing/