Windows 10: I just migrated to microsoft and cannot locate the path to enter my minecraft game. I only...

Discus and support I just migrated to microsoft and cannot locate the path to enter my minecraft game. I only... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; How do you enter your game once you migrate to Microsoft? The only pages I can find are all merchandise pages talking about other products. There is no... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Rocketdoc1, Sep 8, 2021.

1. I just migrated to microsoft and cannot locate the path to enter my minecraft game. I only...

How do you enter your game once you migrate to Microsoft? The only pages I can find are all merchandise pages talking about other products. There is no button that I can figure out to actually play my game,

:)

Rocketdoc1, Sep 8, 2021

2. Minecraft game is not available in windows 10 Tablet

Hi John,

I realize that you are facing difficulty in downloading Minecraft game in tablet. I will certainly help you.

To assist you better, let us know

• What is the make and made of the tablet?
    • Which version of Minecraft you are trying to download?
    • Which build of Windows 10 is installed in the tablet?
    • Are you using the same Microsoft account to check the game on the pc?

This issue might be due to windows update. So, is suggest you update the windows (including all the pending windows updates).

I also suggest you to run windows store app troubleshooter.

Please follow the steps to run windows store app troubleshooter:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar and press
      enter
    • Click on view all from the left panel and select
      Windows store apps
      troubleshooter.
    • Click on advanced and select run as administrator.
    • Then click on next.

Please get back to us with necessary information to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prahalad Aramanda, Sep 8, 2021
  3. Roohi_Taj Win User
    Taskbar is visible while playing Minecraft Game

Hi MasterMister,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

The screen shot which is uploaded is in Windowed mode, we have to change it to immersive mode to enable it in full screen.

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Launch the Minecraft game.
    2. Select Video settings. This menu will have all the settings for graphics and videos.
    3. Select Full screen and make sure it is
      turned on.

You can also check with the following two shortcut keys to enable full screen mode.

• F11
    • Alt+Enter

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.

Roohi Taj S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Roohi_Taj, Sep 8, 2021
  4. Tenforo Active Member

I just migrated to microsoft and cannot locate the path to enter my minecraft game. I only...

Minecraft: "Install this game on up to ten Windows 10 devices."

Hi,

Issues with downloading the Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition may occur if you are logged in to a different account. To resolve your concern, we suggest that you check your purchase history on the

Microsoft Billing page
    if the Minecraft is on the list. You can also check it on the Windows Store if it is listed under
    Games in My Library. If the game is on the list, you have to use your Microsoft account to sign in on the PC instead of the local account. To add your Microsoft Account, you may follow the steps below:

• Press Start and click on the Settings icon.
    • Go to Accounts and click Email & App accounts.
    • Click on Add an account and add the Microsoft Account that you used to purchase the game.
    • Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.

After restarting your PC, reset the Windows Store to clear the Store cache.

• Press Windows key + X on your keyboard.   
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin).   
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.   

Launch the Windows Store and open the game library. If you see Minecraft on the list, look for the download icon
    I just migrated to microsoft and cannot locate the path to enter my minecraft game.  I only... f854e709-6c8e-476a-8bfb-788f91c34b17.png
    at
    the right side of the page and click it to download the game.

Note You can play with up to 10 friends cross-platform in worlds that exist anytime, anywhere. Try a free 30-day trial in-app and learn more at
    http://minecraft.net/realms.

Keep us updated with the results after performing the suggested solutions above.  

Tenforo, Sep 8, 2021
Thema:

I just migrated to microsoft and cannot locate the path to enter my minecraft game. I only...

1. I just migrated to microsoft and cannot locate the path to enter my minecraft game. I only... - Similar Threads - migrated microsoft cannot

2. I migrated my minecraft moyang account to microsoft and I can't log in now.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I migrated my minecraft moyang account to microsoft and I can't log in now.: I was using a diffrent mail to log into my account and then when I migrated it, it migrated it to my other microsoft account and now I can't log in....
  3. I migrated my minecraft moyang account to microsoft and I can't log in now.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I migrated my minecraft moyang account to microsoft and I can't log in now.: I was using a diffrent mail to log into my account and then when I migrated it, it migrated it to my other microsoft account and now I can't log in....
  4. Minecraft will not Migrate to Microsoft Account after completing Migration.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft will not Migrate to Microsoft Account after completing Migration.: Hello, I am here to report a problem I just had while migrating my Mojang Account to play java on my Microsoft. For some reason I completed the Migration, but it did nothing, so I tried again. But it would not let me when I logged into my Microsoft Account in the Migration...
  5. Minecraft will not Migrate to Microsoft Account after completing Migration.

Minecraft will not Migrate to Microsoft Account after completing Migration.: Hello, I am here to report a problem I just had while migrating my Mojang Account to play java on my Microsoft. For some reason I completed the Migration, but it did nothing, so I tried again. But it would not let me when I logged into my Microsoft Account in the Migration...
  6. Minecraft Microsoft account migration

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Microsoft account migration: Hey all just wanted to ask do I need to Migrate my my already existing Minecraft Microsoft account when I bought the game I bought it as a Microsoft account so do I need to migrate it and how to do it I get no option when I sign in, in minecraft.net I get to no option to as...
  7. Minecraft Microsoft account migration

Minecraft Microsoft account migration: Hey all just wanted to ask do I need to Migrate my my already existing Minecraft Microsoft account when I bought the game I bought it as a Microsoft account so do I need to migrate it and how to do it I get no option when I sign in, in minecraft.net I get to no option to as...
  8. I just migrated to microsoft and cannot locate the path to enter my minecraft game. I only...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I just migrated to microsoft and cannot locate the path to enter my minecraft game. I only...: How do you enter your game once you migrate to Microsoft? The only pages I can find are all merchandise pages talking about other products. There is no button that I can figure out to actually play my game,...
  9. I just cannot install Minecraft on Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I just cannot install Minecraft on Microsoft Store: Recently I uninstalled the game for some fps problems, I tried to install again, but the download has error everytime. submitted by /u/SamuelBorrifa [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/geus80/i_just_cannot_install_minecraft_on_microsoft_store/
  10. I cannot locate the video I just took with the webcam

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I cannot locate the video I just took with the webcam: I cannot find the video I just took with the Surface webcam in any folder. Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-locate-the-video-i-just-took-with-the/ee7e4d30-4a53-4795-8646-e73ce9c040a1