Windows 10: I just noticed this. Now it annoys me every time i see it.

Discus and support I just noticed this. Now it annoys me every time i see it. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/theubusu [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/theubusu, Apr 14, 2020.

1. I just noticed this. Now it annoys me every time i see it.

/u/theubusu, Apr 14, 2020
  2. miken707 Win User

Annoying Office 365 notice

I bought a new computer recently that came with Office 365 for 30 days. Since I bought a copy of Office 2016, I let the subscription expire. However, I still get annoying notices that my subscription expired every time I open a spreadsheet. Can I get rid of the notice?

miken707, Apr 14, 2020
  3. Annoying app notices

Thank you sir, but I STILL cannot find the App listed there either! I am getting a notice saying the app is no longer activated. It comes on the right bottom of my screen, saying it is no longer activated, because the network connection to the "DEVICE"
    has been lost. I, myself feel SO lost!

rickyramos45, Apr 14, 2020
  4. 3Colors Win User

I just noticed this. Now it annoys me every time i see it.

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond I just noticed this. Now it annoys me every time i see it. :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Apr 14, 2020
Thema:

I just noticed this. Now it annoys me every time i see it.

1. I just noticed this. Now it annoys me every time i see it. - Similar Threads - noticed annoys every

2. I just factory reset my desktop and now it keeps restarting every time I try and login what...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I just factory reset my desktop and now it keeps restarting every time I try and login what...: I’m on the screen where it asks about my region and time zone and stuff and I click next and then it says “Why Did MyPC Restart” it also says “There’s a problem that’s keeping us from getting your pc ready to use, but we think an update will help us get things working again”...
  3. I’ve noticed this App at shutdown quite a few times now and was just wondered what is it as...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I’ve noticed this App at shutdown quite a few times now and was just wondered what is it as...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/nerruh [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/li7wer/ive_noticed_this_app_at_shutdown_quite_a_few/
  4. I don't know if it's just me but every time I make or receive calls, it's always on "Use...

I don't know if it's just me but every time I make or receive calls, it's always on "Use...: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/stamspmi9j161.png?width=1366&format=png&auto=webp&s=7ee138b0e72df8fa44e0c1d919f49f1889c1a6ba submitted by /u/iceberg27mm [link] [comments]...
  5. Problems every time I use the Microsoft Community - is it just me?

in Windows 10 Support
    Problems every time I use the Microsoft Community - is it just me?: I have the latest Windows 18363.628 and have just "upgraded" to Edge Chrome 79.0.309.71 (Official build) (64-bit). Upgraded is in double quotation marks because some of the experts there have blamed Edge for my problems but it was launched in January 2020 and I've been having...
  6. Now you don't see me - and now you see

Now you don't see me - and now you see: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SektorL [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e9rw1o/now_you_dont_see_me_and_now_you_see/
  7. every time I restart it has forgotten me

in Windows 10 Customization
    every time I restart it has forgotten me: The other day, my computer must have updated. When I opened it, all of my setting were gone, no wallpaper, no nothing. Like a new computer. I cannot find the photos app and the startup menu does not allow me click on the microsoft store. It just goes dark. I can't figure out...
  8. I just notice DriverUpdater on my desktop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I just notice DriverUpdater on my desktop: Should it be there or is it a virus/malware? Best way to remove it? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/i-just-notice-driverupdater-on-my-desktop/7f643737-52db-41da-abbd-ebd301d02c9d
  9. Tab key makes annoying beep every time I press it (Win10)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tab key makes annoying beep every time I press it (Win10): Dear Microsoft Community, My tab key makes an annoying blip every time I press it. I have been scrolling through forums, trying every solution, but I haven't found the answer to my particular problem. I have a gaming laptop that runs on Windows 10. Sticky keys, toggle keys,...
  10. Annoying Office 365 notice

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Annoying Office 365 notice: I bought a new computer recently that came with Office 365 for 30 days. Since I bought a copy of Office 2016, I let the subscription expire. However, I still get annoying notices that my subscription expired every time I open a spreadsheet. Can I get rid of the notice? 112155