Windows 10: I just purchase a computer from Best Buy and have trouble opening a class I was taking on...

Discus and support I just purchase a computer from Best Buy and have trouble opening a class I was taking on... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I just puyrchased a new computer from Best Buy and they were supposed to transfer all the information from the old to the new computer. But... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MaryEGA, Aug 14, 2019.

1. MaryEGA Win User

I just purchase a computer from Best Buy and have trouble opening a class I was taking on...

Hello, I just puyrchased a new computer from Best Buy and they were supposed to transfer all the information from the old to the new computer. But now I can not access an educational course I was taking which I was doing on the old computer--is it possible that Best Buy did not transfer the educational course tp yhe nw computer? Thank you

:)

MaryEGA, Aug 14, 2019
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Time computer takes to boot up

Hi,

It is possible that it takes too long to boot up after the update because the Fast Startup is disabled. To efficiently assist you, we'd like to know what troubleshooting steps you've done so far.

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow these steps on how to enable Fast Startup. This helps start your computer faster after shutdown:

• Open Control Panel and go to Power Options.
    • Click on the Choose what the power buttons do link on the left side.
    • Click on the Change settings that are currently unavailable link at the top.
    • If prompted by UAC, then click on Yes.
    • Ensure that Turn on Fast Startup is checked.
    • Restart the computer.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Aug 14, 2019
  3. Trouble Opening PDF's

Hi Parker,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We will assist you in resolving the issue.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you few questions:

• Does the issue persist in Edge browser?
    • Do you get similar error when you open the PDF file in Adobe reader?

Check if you are facing similar issue in Edge browser.

Step 1: Open PDF file in Adobe reader and check if you are facing similar issue.

To open PDF file directly from Adobe reader, follow the steps below:

• Open Adobe application and click on Edit.
    • Click on Preferences and select Internet.
    • Uncheck Display PDF in Browser option and check if you are able to open the PDF file without getting the error code.

Step 2: If you are able to open PDF file in Adobe reader, I suggest you to
    Turn off Internet Explorer,
    enable it again and check if the issue is resolved.

For further assistance, I suggest you to post your query in Adobe support forum.

https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobe_reader_forums

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Aug 14, 2019
  4. Johan45 Win User

I just purchase a computer from Best Buy and have trouble opening a class I was taking on...

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 14, 2019
Thema:

1. I just purchase a computer from Best Buy and have trouble opening a class I was taking on... - Similar Threads - purchase computer Best

2. I just got a new computer, do I have to buy Minecraft again?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just got a new computer, do I have to buy Minecraft again?: I just got a new PC and would like to play Minecraft Bedrock on it. I had previously bought Minecraft on an older computer, but when I log into the Minecraft launcher on the new computer with the same account I originally bought Minecraft from, it just says I need to buy it....
  3. I just got a new computer, do I have to buy Minecraft again?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I just got a new computer, do I have to buy Minecraft again?: I just got a new PC and would like to play Minecraft Bedrock on it. I had previously bought Minecraft on an older computer, but when I log into the Minecraft launcher on the new computer with the same account I originally bought Minecraft from, it just says I need to buy it....
  4. having problems with a microsoft mouse i purchased at best buy. it is out of return period...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    having problems with a microsoft mouse i purchased at best buy. it is out of return period...: the microsoft mouse i purchased this past october will not stop jumping on screen can you help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-problems-with-a-microsoft-mouse-i-purchased/1902c67d-21c1-4003-83ed-3426a2e8fb16
  5. having problems with a microsoft mouse i purchased at best buy. it is out of return period...

having problems with a microsoft mouse i purchased at best buy. it is out of return period...: the microsoft mouse i purchased this past october will not stop jumping on screen can you help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-problems-with-a-microsoft-mouse-i-purchased/1902c67d-21c1-4003-83ed-3426a2e8fb16
  6. I forgot to activate my windows copy after purchasing from Best Buy.

I forgot to activate my windows copy after purchasing from Best Buy.: I forgot to activate my Windows copy after purchasing from Best Buy. I continued to use the computer for over a year until eventually one day I restarted the computer and my Windows copy was deactivated and all my toolbars and screen had black interface. I went into settings...
  7. I forgot to activate my windows copy after purchasing from Best Buy.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I forgot to activate my windows copy after purchasing from Best Buy.: I forgot to activate my Windows copy after purchasing from Best Buy. I continued to use the computer for over a year until eventually one day I restarted the computer and my Windows copy was deactivated and all my toolbars and screen had black interface. I went into settings...
  8. I forgot to activate my windows copy after purchasing from Best Buy.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. having trouble downloading a game that i purchased on website

in Windows 10 Gaming
    having trouble downloading a game that i purchased on website: hi i just downloaded "minecraft dungeons" in website. I purchased using regular microsoft id and when i click download button from the website, my computer opens microsoft store with a different idstudent id logged in. I want to add my 'regular account' in order to...
  10. Refund of Windows 10 purchased from Best Buy

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Refund of Windows 10 purchased from Best Buy: I purchased Windows 10 Home from Best Buy. After getting it home not opening the package and reading on how to upgrade from Windows XP, I decided to instead purchase a new computer that has Windows 10 already installed. When I called Best Buy to request how to return the...