Windows 10: I just purchased a Lenovo and my Windows Hello Fingerprint isn't working

Discus and support I just purchased a Lenovo and my Windows Hello Fingerprint isn't working in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I just purchased a new Ideapad S540 Lenovo 10th gen, and I'm not able to add a fingerprint sign-in. The below screen pops up when I click on it. I... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by KhalidWAK, Jan 1, 2020.

1. KhalidWAK Win User

I just purchased a Lenovo and my Windows Hello Fingerprint isn't working

I just purchased a new Ideapad S540 Lenovo 10th gen, and I'm not able to add a fingerprint sign-in. The below screen pops up when I click on it. I appreciate the support.

I just purchased a Lenovo and my Windows Hello Fingerprint isn't working edac2664-d16f-4d47-b920-39d84a48af8d?upload=true.png

:)

KhalidWAK, Jan 1, 2020

2. Windows Hello Fingerprint not working

This is still not working after doing all those steps, please help after the Windows update it stopped working and it says the following : we couldn't find a fingerprint scanner compatible with windows hello fingerprint.

After taking all the steps you suggested on here it says i have the latest update.

MildredMorales2, Jan 1, 2020
  3. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Jan 1, 2020
  4. I just purchased a Lenovo and my Windows Hello Fingerprint isn't working

Windows Hello Fingerprint not working

This is still not working after doing all those steps, please help after the Windows update it stopped working and it says the following : we couldn't find a fingerprint scanner compatible with windows hello fingerprint.

After taking all the steps you suggested on here it says i have the latest update.

MildredMorales2, Jan 1, 2020
Thema:

I just purchased a Lenovo and my Windows Hello Fingerprint isn't working

1. I just purchased a Lenovo and my Windows Hello Fingerprint isn't working - Similar Threads - purchased Lenovo Hello

2. My Windows Hello isn't working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Windows Hello isn't working: I'm currently using a HP Elitebook 830 GS and upon trying to setup my windows hello biometrics it showed the message:"We couldn't find a camera/fingerprint scanner compatible with windows hello"What should I do?...
  3. My Windows Hello isn't working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Windows Hello isn't working: I'm currently using a HP Elitebook 830 GS and upon trying to setup my windows hello biometrics it showed the message:"We couldn't find a camera/fingerprint scanner compatible with windows hello"What should I do?...
  4. My hello isn't working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My hello isn't working: My hello has stopped working, all options say they are unavailable. I'm not sure if its connected but I now have two accounts personnel and a business and no idea how it happened....
  5. My hello isn't working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My hello isn't working: My hello has stopped working, all options say they are unavailable. I'm not sure if its connected but I now have two accounts personnel and a business and no idea how it happened....
  6. Hello Windows Fingerprint is not working

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Hello Windows Fingerprint is not working: Hi Team Currently i have an issue with my fingerprint sensor. It doesnt work since yesterday. When i try to check at login option it has a notification that "we couldn't find a fingerprint scanner compatible with windows hello fingerprint". I use laptop Dell Latitude 5400...
  7. Windows Hello Fingerprint not working

Windows Hello Fingerprint not working: Hi there, I bought a new Windows surface laptop go yesterday and tried to set up my fingerprint, I tried multiple times and it would not recognise any of my fingerprints i tried different fingers. After searching for a solution online, I uninstalled the biometric device under...
  8. Windows Hello and Lenovo fingerprint sign in

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Hello and Lenovo fingerprint sign in: I would like to know how to disable Windows Hello. After the most recent update, I can no longer find a way to do so and Windows Hello appears to have disabled my Lenovo Thinkpad's fingerprint sign in option. When I try to set up the "Windows Hello Fingerprint" it says "We...
  9. Lenovo thinkpad T440p with fingerprint reader not working / Windows Hello isn't available...

Lenovo thinkpad T440p with fingerprint reader not working / Windows Hello isn't available...: Hello, a couple of days ago, after the latest update, my fingerprint sign in stopped working, I tried to reactivate it but without luck. I have already updated my available drivers, downloaded and installed the driver from Lenovo's webpage and nothing seems to work. There is...
  10. Windows hello isn't accepting my fingerprint.

Windows hello isn't accepting my fingerprint.: Whenever I swipe my finger on scanner, It says "Something went wrong on our end, please try again". I uninstalled and reinstalled the driver but couldn't fix the problem. I also kept "Allow the computer to turn off this device" unchecked in "power management". [ATTACH]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lenovo ideapad S540 fingerprint not working

2. something went wrong on our end please try again fingerprint lenovo