Windows 10: I just purchased a new computer and want to transfer my Microsoft Operating system and...

Discus and support I just purchased a new computer and want to transfer my Microsoft Operating system and... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; The Question is very simple: I have to buy a new Desktop computer. - Can I transfer my MS. Operating System and Word Programs to my new computer???... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by HenryPlemper1, Jul 31, 2018.

1. I just purchased a new computer and want to transfer my Microsoft Operating system and...

The Question is very simple: I have to buy a new Desktop computer. - Can I transfer my MS. Operating System and Word Programs to my new computer??? YES or NO.

If YES: How to do it?

:)

HenryPlemper1, Jul 31, 2018

2. Transfering win10 from a dead computer

Greetings,
    Need assistance please, my MSI Laptop caught the dreaded Logo loop disease and is useless. I've purchased a new Laptop but since this is my work computer, all my files, programs and passwords need to be on the new laptop. Since my 'old' laptop is dead how do get my information transferred? I've pulled both of the drives (SSD and SSHD), tested them (both are accessible). However, the operating system is win10pro, the new one is win10 home. I'm more concern with the SSD drive transfer since that was my system drive (the other was just ancillary program and data storage. Any suggestions besides using a Jack Korvorian starter kit?

sdsmithinc, Jul 31, 2018
  3. malware Win User
    Microsoft: Upgraded Motherboard = New Windows Licence

Microsoft recently made a change to the licence agreement saying that a new motherboard is equal to a new computer, hence you need to purchase a new Windows licence.Here is what Microsoft has to say:
    The reason Microsoft gave for this term is that:
    Microsoft sent a memo to its OEM partners asking them to enforce this new policy, every time they upgrade a computer for a client.

Source: Aviran's Place

malware, Jul 31, 2018
  4. Dyan Rey Win User

I just purchased a new computer and want to transfer my Microsoft Operating system and...

can not move files from folder MyMusic to new computer. FAQ is very out of date and for the Vista operating system.

Hi,

There are some reasons why you’re getting an error message when you’re trying to transfer files, to determine what steps we should take to resolve the issue, please answer the following questions:

• How do you do the movement of your files?
    • Are you transferring your files from one computer to the other?
    • Or is this a folder to folder file transfer?
    • What is your computers Operating System and Windows Build?
    • Can you send us a screenshot on how you get the error message?

We look forward to your response.

Dyan Rey, Jul 31, 2018
Thema:

I just purchased a new computer and want to transfer my Microsoft Operating system and...

1. I just purchased a new computer and want to transfer my Microsoft Operating system and... - Similar Threads - purchased computer transfer

2. How do I know if my microsoft operating system license is lifetime and transferable on new...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I know if my microsoft operating system license is lifetime and transferable on new...: Hi ,I every few years 3-4 years keeps buying a laptop and keep paying for Microsoft operating license I believe. How do I know if my Microsoft operating system license is lifetime and transferable on new laptop ? Also how do I transfer the license if i am going to stop using...
  3. How do I know if my microsoft operating system license is lifetime and transferable on new...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I know if my microsoft operating system license is lifetime and transferable on new...: Hi ,I every few years 3-4 years keeps buying a laptop and keep paying for Microsoft operating license I believe. How do I know if my Microsoft operating system license is lifetime and transferable on new laptop ? Also how do I transfer the license if i am going to stop using...
  4. How do I know if my microsoft operating system license is lifetime and transferable on new...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Just purchased a new computer no apps on it just windows 11. No taskbar no my computer...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Just purchased a new computer no apps on it just windows 11. No taskbar no my computer...: I have tried everything on you tube to get the taskbar to show. Read a ton of solutions Any fixes i can download? I can't locate power shell where ever that is found. Windows has been out for a year and still this problem exists????...
  6. Just purchased a new computer no apps on it just windows 11. No taskbar no my computer...

Just purchased a new computer no apps on it just windows 11. No taskbar no my computer...: I have tried everything on you tube to get the taskbar to show. Read a ton of solutions Any fixes i can download? I can't locate power shell where ever that is found. Windows has been out for a year and still this problem exists????...
  7. If I purchase a new version of windows will I be able to transfer to my next new computer ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If I purchase a new version of windows will I be able to transfer to my next new computer ?: If I purchase a new version of windows will I be able to transfer to my next new computer ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-i-purchase-a-new-version-of-windows-will-i-be/b89a759c-8385-4803-b0ec-92c2584399b9
  8. If I purchase a new version of windows will I be able to transfer to my next new computer ?

If I purchase a new version of windows will I be able to transfer to my next new computer ?: If I purchase a new version of windows will I be able to transfer to my next new computer ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-i-purchase-a-new-version-of-windows-will-i-be/b89a759c-8385-4803-b0ec-92c2584399b9
  9. Want to transfer Microsoft solitaire to a new computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Want to transfer Microsoft solitaire to a new computer: Want to transfer Microsoft solitaire to a new computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/want-to-transfer-microsoft-solitaire-to-a-new/363cc813-4ad2-49c6-9f58-6d6978885010
  10. Londing an operating system into a new computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Londing an operating system into a new computer: Recently I build a new computer and as I try to load microsoft operating system I downloaded into my flash card from microsoft, it asked me to enter the product key. Since I did not recieve yet the product key for the new operating system from microsoft yesterday, I tried to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how dificult is to transfer files and programs from microsoft operating system to google chrome