Windows 10: I just purchased a new laptop that came w/ windows 11 and I would like to know if possible...

Discus and support I just purchased a new laptop that came w/ windows 11 and I would like to know if possible... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I want to know can I go back to a windows 10 on my new laptop that came w/ windows 11?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Eric Katzen, Feb 12, 2023.

1. I just purchased a new laptop that came w/ windows 11 and I would like to know if possible...

I want to know can I go back to a windows 10 on my new laptop that came w/ windows 11?

:)

Eric Katzen, Feb 12, 2023
  2. GREG C1 Win User

my new laptop came with windows 11, how can i return it to windows 10?

My new laptop came with windows 11 installed on it. I hate it and want to go back to windows 10. It that even possible, or do I have to buy windows 10 again?

GREG C1, Feb 12, 2023
  3. bolla67 Win User
    No Go Back Button On New Laptop That Downloaded Win 11 w/o Notification

I specifically purchased a new HP laptop that was supposed to have Windows 10 installed. I started the setup process and when it was done, I had Win 11, not 10, on the screen. There wasn't any prompt asking me if I wanted to install Win 11.

I contacted HP tech support and they were no help. I watched videos about how to "go back". There is no "go back" button my computer and there's no Windows.old file either. The HP tech thought the laptop was probably shipped w/Win 11 instead of 10, but in a couple of places I saw Windows 10 as the operating system. I just got this and I shouldn't have to do a clean install on a brand new laptop.

Has anyone else had the issue of no "go back" button? Anyone know how to determine if the laptop even had Win 10?

bolla67, Feb 12, 2023
  4. I just purchased a new laptop that came w/ windows 11 and I would like to know if possible...

my new laptop came with windows 11, how can i return it to windows 10?

You need to check with your device manufacturer, whether they provide downgrade rights for this system .

Kapil Arya MVP, Feb 12, 2023
Thema:

I just purchased a new laptop that came w/ windows 11 and I would like to know if possible...

1. I just purchased a new laptop that came w/ windows 11 and I would like to know if possible... - Similar Threads - purchased laptop came

2. my new laptop came with windows 11 I just purchased windows 365 to get Microsoft. I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my new laptop came with windows 11 I just purchased windows 365 to get Microsoft. I...: my new laptop came with windows 11 I just purchased windows 365 to get Microsoft Word. I cannot open a new doc with a toolbar visible, or I have hidden the toolbar because I have clicked the wrong thing. How do i open a new doc with the toolbar visible so i an write a simple...
  3. my new laptop came with windows 11 I just purchased windows 365 to get Microsoft. I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my new laptop came with windows 11 I just purchased windows 365 to get Microsoft. I...: my new laptop came with windows 11 I just purchased windows 365 to get Microsoft Word. I cannot open a new doc with a toolbar visible, or I have hidden the toolbar because I have clicked the wrong thing. How do i open a new doc with the toolbar visible so i an write a simple...
  4. I just purchased a new laptop that came w/ windows 11 and I would like to know if possible...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just purchased a new laptop that came w/ windows 11 and I would like to know if possible...: I want to know can I go back to a windows 10 on my new laptop that came w/ windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-just-purchased-a-new-laptop-that-came-w-windows/0c7039b5-4e16-47c2-b2ae-09eda5bf9cac
  5. I would like a refund on the windows 11 pro purchase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I would like a refund on the windows 11 pro purchase: I purchased the windows 11 pro and i'm not pleased with it. It has not improved anything with my device. I would like a refund https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-would-like-a-refund-on-the-windows-11-pro/bdd933bb-04ed-42d5-a64b-592d9613621a
  6. I would like a refund on the windows 11 pro purchase

I would like a refund on the windows 11 pro purchase: I purchased the windows 11 pro and i'm not pleased with it. It has not improved anything with my device. I would like a refund https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-would-like-a-refund-on-the-windows-11-pro/bdd933bb-04ed-42d5-a64b-592d9613621a
  7. I just purchase online Microsoft Windows 10. It would not download. Would like refund on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just purchase online Microsoft Windows 10. It would not download. Would like refund on...: I purchase Windows 10 online, download would not work. I chatted with Manmeet he could not help me. Would like refund on my credit card. Order # 1922964492...
  8. I just purchase online Microsoft Windows 10. It would not download. Would like refund on...

I just purchase online Microsoft Windows 10. It would not download. Would like refund on...: I purchase Windows 10 online, download would not work. I chatted with Manmeet he could not help me. Would like refund on my credit card. Order # 1922964492...
  9. I just purchase online Microsoft Windows 10. It would not download. Would like refund on...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. U2KEY.com - I would like to know if it is legal to purchase a windows 10 key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    U2KEY.com - I would like to know if it is legal to purchase a windows 10 key: Hello, I would like to know if it is legal to purchase a windows 10 key from the websiteu2key.com and if you have any relation to that site? If not, are there any sites where windows 10 keys are legal to buy from? Thank you!...