Windows 10: I just purchased an app to play on Windows 10.

Discus and support I just purchased an app to play on Windows 10. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I just purchased an app to play on Windows 10. I don't find it anywhere in my computer. Just before the purchase I changed one of a security question.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Lin from MN, Jan 12, 2019.

1. I just purchased an app to play on Windows 10.

I just purchased an app to play on Windows 10. I don't find it anywhere in my computer. Just before the purchase I changed one of a security question. Is that delaying my app from being sent to me so I can download?

:)

Lin from MN, Jan 12, 2019

2. Staff Pad in-app Purchase

Hello Sharon,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community Forums. We are glad to help you.

To serve you better, please share this:

Are you trying to purchase the app from Windows Store?

Try the below methods and check:

Method 1: I would suggest you to run the inbuilt app troubleshooter.

Follow the steps:

• Press “Windows” + “X” and select Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting and select View all on left hand side of the screen.

• Select the App and follow the instruction to troubleshoot.

Method 2: I suggest you to follow the steps below to reset the Windows store:

• Press the “Win Logo” + “R”

• Type: WSReset.exe and press “Enter”.

• Restart the computer and check.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thanks and regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Jan 12, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 12, 2019
  4. I just purchased an app to play on Windows 10.

Windows 10 Store sharing purchased apps

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• Have you added any alias to your Microsoft Account, from which you have purchased the apps?

• Are you able to view your purchased app other all the Microsoft account, from which you are logging in to your computer?

I would suggest you the run Windows store app troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the
      Search
      area on the taskbar.

• Click on View all on the left panel of the Troubleshooting Windows.

• Select Windows store Apps.

• Follow the on screen instruction.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Jan 12, 2019
Thema:

I just purchased an app to play on Windows 10.

1. I just purchased an app to play on Windows 10. - Similar Threads - purchased app play

2. I purchased a MOV player app but file not playing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I purchased a MOV player app but file not playing: I purchased a MOV player app but file not supported https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-purchased-a-mov-player-app-but-file-not-playing/96ab63a5-5ba5-4b4b-9b61-29d8fa080264
  3. I purchased a MOV player app but file not playing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I purchased a MOV player app but file not playing: I purchased a MOV player app but file not supported https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-purchased-a-mov-player-app-but-file-not-playing/96ab63a5-5ba5-4b4b-9b61-29d8fa080264
  4. Just purchased a new computer no apps on it just windows 11. No taskbar no my computer...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Just purchased a new computer no apps on it just windows 11. No taskbar no my computer...: I have tried everything on you tube to get the taskbar to show. Read a ton of solutions Any fixes i can download? I can't locate power shell where ever that is found. Windows has been out for a year and still this problem exists????...
  5. Just purchased a new computer no apps on it just windows 11. No taskbar no my computer...

Just purchased a new computer no apps on it just windows 11. No taskbar no my computer...: I have tried everything on you tube to get the taskbar to show. Read a ton of solutions Any fixes i can download? I can't locate power shell where ever that is found. Windows has been out for a year and still this problem exists????...
  6. I just purchased a laptop with windows 8.1 and I tried playing playing a movie but I could...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just purchased a laptop with windows 8.1 and I tried playing playing a movie but I could...: Please I need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-just-purchased-a-laptop-with-windows-81-and-i/4dd25f5b-b779-4c3d-b854-ab02c8f462b6
  7. I just purchased a laptop with windows 8.1 and I tried playing playing a movie but I could...

I just purchased a laptop with windows 8.1 and I tried playing playing a movie but I could...: Please I need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-just-purchased-a-laptop-with-windows-81-and-i/4dd25f5b-b779-4c3d-b854-ab02c8f462b6
  8. Purchasing just a windows 10 product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Purchasing just a windows 10 product key: So I just started a new job at a church, and we found the computer I use for work in a closet. We pulled it out, plugged it in, and found it was running Windows 10 already, but it wasn't activated. I was having some issues with it, so I had a tech friend look at it, and he...
  9. Teleprompter Pro app for Windows just purchased, but where is it?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Teleprompter Pro app for Windows just purchased, but where is it?: I just purchased Teleprompter Pro and can't see to download or install it on my PC. At one point it would ask me to log in to my Microsoft account, which I did, I could see the purchase but where do I get it from? I saw something about "not have any devices linked to my...
  10. In App Purchases not Updated in Game Play

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In App Purchases not Updated in Game Play: So I recently downloaded Cooking Diary for my laptop and made an in app purchase that had to go through Microsoft Store however, when my purchase was going through the Microsoft Store my game immediately shut down. After relaunching my purchased content still wasn't...