Windows 10: I just purchased an app to play on Windows 10.

Discus and support I just purchased an app to play on Windows 10. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I just purchased an app to play on Windows 10. I don't find it anywhere in my computer. Just before the purchase I changed one of a security question.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Lin from MN, Jan 12, 2019.

1. I just purchased an app to play on Windows 10.

I just purchased an app to play on Windows 10. I don't find it anywhere in my computer. Just before the purchase I changed one of a security question. Is that delaying my app from being sent to me so I can download?

:)

Lin from MN, Jan 12, 2019

2. Staff Pad in-app Purchase

Hello Sharon,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community Forums. We are glad to help you.

To serve you better, please share this:

Are you trying to purchase the app from Windows Store?

Try the below methods and check:

Method 1: I would suggest you to run the inbuilt app troubleshooter.

Follow the steps:

• Press “Windows” + “X” and select Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting and select View all on left hand side of the screen.

• Select the App and follow the instruction to troubleshoot.

Method 2: I suggest you to follow the steps below to reset the Windows store:

• Press the “Win Logo” + “R”

• Type: WSReset.exe and press “Enter”.

• Restart the computer and check.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thanks and regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Jan 12, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 12, 2019
  4. I just purchased an app to play on Windows 10.

Windows 10 Store sharing purchased apps

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• Have you added any alias to your Microsoft Account, from which you have purchased the apps?

• Are you able to view your purchased app other all the Microsoft account, from which you are logging in to your computer?

I would suggest you the run Windows store app troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the
      Search
      area on the taskbar.

• Click on View all on the left panel of the Troubleshooting Windows.

• Select Windows store Apps.

• Follow the on screen instruction.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Jan 12, 2019
Thema:

I just purchased an app to play on Windows 10.

1. I just purchased an app to play on Windows 10. - Similar Threads - purchased app play

2. Just purchased MS Windows 10 Home, no email with Product Key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Just purchased MS Windows 10 Home, no email with Product Key: Hi, I just purchased Microsoft Windows 10 home. I did this via the PC I wanted to activate. I logged into my Microsoft account and paid with the stored credit card details. The PC was activated successfully. However, no email was sent to my account with the license details...
  3. Cant play/download a purchased game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant play/download a purchased game: I just recently brought forza horizon 4 for windows 10. I says I own it but when I click on install/play game it just links me back to the page to buy the game? Clicking on install to my device comes up with a box saying I dont have any compatible devices? Im getting a bit...
  4. Child account can't play game I purchased

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Child account can't play game I purchased: I am setting up a notebook for my daughter that is running Windows 10 home. I bought Minecraft, and then created a child account for my daughter. She can't see Minecraft when she logs in to the tablet. How can I set it up for her to play it? I didn't buy it for me to...
  5. I just purchased a new PC without an os

I just purchased a new PC without an os: Can I migrate the w10 pro from my old pc to the new one by doing a system clone onto the new pc? The w10 pro license is apparently linked to my windows account so I just assumed it would activate once i'm signed in on the new pc?...
  6. I just purchased a new laptop with Windows 10 pre-installed but not activated. How can I...

I just purchased a new laptop with Windows 10 pre-installed but not activated. How can I...: I am advised that I need a Product Key but none came with the device. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-just-purchased-a-new-laptop-with-windows-10-pre/d8a7acb3-4ca6-4cd9-a6d4-f71c45e9b8f3"
  7. Windows 10 Key (just purchased) does not work for activation

Windows 10 Key (just purchased) does not work for activation: I recently noticed the "Activate Windows" watermark and was attempting to resolve this issue to no avail. So, I decided to purchase a new copy of Windows 10 and attempt to activate it via Settings. The prompt seemed to hang for about a minute or two, then told me that the key...
  8. in apps purchase problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    in apps purchase problem: why cann't i purchase anything in a game app ? help me plz !!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-apps-purchase-problem/649bce92-e3be-4a84-8fc7-e27736f1b618
  9. Just purchased new computer..need 2010 office software downloaded that I purchased

Just purchased new computer..need 2010 office software downloaded that I purchased: I purchased office Microsoft office for the 2010 works,, included outlook, word, and excel, I have windows 10, that was windows 7..can I get a upgrade and a download for the new computer without paying the new price, which does not include outlook. thank you...
  10. Windows media player suddenly won't play a file I was just playing

Windows media player suddenly won't play a file I was just playing: I'd like to know why windows media player won't play my media files after a reboot. Didn't change codecs. Didn't delete anything. I did try to restore cos I suddenly couldn't go online but the restore said that it didn't work so I assume nothing was changed Same exact...