Windows 10: I just purchased Office from Microsoft.I am stuck with a horrible service WPS I NEED TO GET...

Discus and support I just purchased Office from Microsoft.I am stuck with a horrible service WPS I NEED TO GET... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; SORRY ,THE SUBJET IS A HORRIBLE SERVICE-wps /THEY HAVE TAKEN OVER MY COMPUTER.help help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JudySnelson, Jan 20, 2020.

1. I just purchased Office from Microsoft.I am stuck with a horrible service WPS I NEED TO GET...

SORRY ,THE SUBJET IS A HORRIBLE SERVICE-wps /THEY HAVE TAKEN OVER MY COMPUTER.help help

:)

JudySnelson, Jan 20, 2020

2. Microsoft Launches Online Office Service

In an attempt to counter the success of Google’s online office applications, Microsoft has just launched the beta of its new Office Live Workspace. The service allows users to share, collaborate and comment on Microsoft Office documents such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint files. However, unlike Google’s service, Microsoft requires that users own a copy of Microsoft Office in order to use the service, and users who wish to make changes will have to open their copy of Office and then upload any alterations once complete. The service is compatible with both Office 2003 and 2007 - if you want to take a look you can sign up for free by visiting the Office Live website. Microsoft has also renamed the current Office Live service to Office Live Small Business.

Source: TG Daily

Jimmy 2004, Jan 20, 2020
  3. Open Office

I suggest you to run away from that. *Shadedshun :shadedshu:

Just a suggestion. *Roll Eyes I just purchased Office from Microsoft.I am stuck with a horrible service WPS I NEED TO GET... :rolleyes:

Blue-Knight, Jan 20, 2020
  4. malware Win User

I just purchased Office from Microsoft.I am stuck with a horrible service WPS I NEED TO GET...

2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 1 (SP1) Ready for Download

The 2007 Microsoft Office suite Service Pack 1 delivers important customer-requested stability and performance improvements, while incorporating further enhancements to user security. This service pack also includes all of the updates released for the 2007 Office suite prior to December of 2007. You can get a more complete description of SP1, including a list of issues that were fixed, in the Microsoft Knowledge Base article 936982: Description of the 2007 Microsoft Office suite Service Pack 1. Service Pack 1 will install even if a publicly available update has already been installed on your computer. SP1 also includes stability improvements developed as a result of user input from the Microsoft Online Crash Analysis and from Microsoft Product Support feedback.

DOWNLOAD

Source: Microsoft

malware, Jan 20, 2020
Thema:

I just purchased Office from Microsoft.I am stuck with a horrible service WPS I NEED TO GET...

1. I just purchased Office from Microsoft.I am stuck with a horrible service WPS I NEED TO GET... - Similar Threads - purchased Office Microsoft

2. I just purchased Windows Pro upgrade and I am not able to activate it. I am trying to get...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just purchased Windows Pro upgrade and I am not able to activate it. I am trying to get...: I just purchased Windows Pro upgrade and I am not able to activate it. When I click on my purchase history, it opens a new browser tab and says "We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found." I am trying to get my product key so I can activate the upgraded Windows 11...
  3. I just purchased Windows Pro upgrade and I am not able to activate it. I am trying to get...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I just purchased Windows Pro upgrade and I am not able to activate it. I am trying to get...: I just purchased Windows Pro upgrade and I am not able to activate it. When I click on my purchase history, it opens a new browser tab and says "We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found." I am trying to get my product key so I can activate the upgraded Windows 11...
  4. I just purchased Luxor - when downloading it says I need administrator permission! I am...

I just purchased Luxor - when downloading it says I need administrator permission! I am...: I am at a loss. I just purchased the game Luxor and every time I try to load it, it says I need Administrator Permission. First of all, I am the Administrator and secondly, I have downloaded many of these older games before with absolutely no problem. Is this because of a...
  5. why do I need to purchase office?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    why do I need to purchase office?: Why do I now need to buy office?what is cost? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-i-need-to-purchase-office/f531a3ea-a71a-4cce-bf86-166adec9c050
  6. why do I need to purchase office?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why do I need to purchase office?: Why do I now need to buy office?what is cost? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-i-need-to-purchase-office/f531a3ea-a71a-4cce-bf86-166adec9c050
  7. why do I need to purchase office?

8. I just purchased office 2016. I cannot get it to finish downloading.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I just purchased office 2016. I cannot get it to finish downloading.: Please help me finish downloading. it is stuck. I paid 74 for the product. I am in intense pain due to a back surgery next week. I need help. please....
  9. Just purchased new computer..need 2010 office software downloaded that I purchased

Just purchased new computer..need 2010 office software downloaded that I purchased: I purchased office Microsoft office for the 2010 works,, included outlook, word, and excel, I have windows 10, that was windows 7..can I get a upgrade and a download for the new computer without paying the new price, which does not include outlook. thank you...
  10. Where (apart from WPS themselves) can I get support for WPS Office?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Where (apart from WPS themselves) can I get support for WPS Office?: Is there any kind of forum or similar support available for WPS Office? I am finding WPS's own support much too slow. My current problem, just in case anyone has an insight, is that on one particular Writer document I cannot set the after-paragraph spacing for any style to...