Windows 10: i just purchased windows 10 home to pro upgrade - confirmation email includes link that...

Discus and support i just purchased windows 10 home to pro upgrade - confirmation email includes link that... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; i just purchased windows 10 home to pro upgrade - confirmation email includes link that says "The URL may be misspelled or the page you're looking for... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by jeapw, Dec 4, 2020.

1. jeapw Win User

i just purchased windows 10 home to pro upgrade - confirmation email includes link that...

i just purchased windows 10 home to pro upgrade - confirmation email includes link that says "The URL may be misspelled or the page you're looking for is no longer available."

:)

jeapw, Dec 4, 2020
  2. yugoigo Win User

purchase windows 10 pro upgrade but did not get key in my confirmation email.

purchase windows 10 pro upgrade but did not get key in my confirmation email.

Original Title : Upgrade to 10 pro

yugoigo, Dec 4, 2020
  3. Windows Messenger Confirmation Email

No It didnt appear in my spam box but I updated to Windows live Messenger which sent the confirmation email and also verified windows messenger. Ty everyone for there suggestions

Warlord213, Dec 4, 2020
  4. i just purchased windows 10 home to pro upgrade - confirmation email includes link that...

Can't upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro

Hi Bill,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and will assist you in the best possible ways.

I suggest you to download and create an installation media for Windows 10 Pro form the link provided below:

Download Windows 10

After the installation media is created, suggest you to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from the installation media. When the upgrade asks for product key, enter the product key purchased for Windows 10 Pro. If it does not accept, suggest you to skip the activation
    step. After the Operating System is installed, suggest you to activate by phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select the Region from the list and click Next.
    • Call the Toll-Free number provided on top and can activate via phone.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Dec 4, 2020
Thema:

i just purchased windows 10 home to pro upgrade - confirmation email includes link that...

1. i just purchased windows 10 home to pro upgrade - confirmation email includes link that... - Similar Threads - purchased home pro

2. No Confirmation Email After Windows 11 Purchase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Confirmation Email After Windows 11 Purchase: I just purchased Windows 11 Home and i want to download to a flash drive for a new pc that I have built. I didn't receive a confirmation email with a product key. How am i supposed to download it onto a flash drive ?...
  3. No confirmation email after Windows purchase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No confirmation email after Windows purchase: I recently purchased Windows 11 pro through the Microsoft store and accidentally clicked away from the confirmation page which had the product key listed. Since then I've come to understand that the confirmation email is the only place to find ones product key, but I never...
  4. No confirmation email after Windows purchase

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No confirmation email after Windows purchase: I recently purchased Windows 11 pro through the Microsoft store and accidentally clicked away from the confirmation page which had the product key listed. Since then I've come to understand that the confirmation email is the only place to find ones product key, but I never...
  5. Windows 10 Purchase Confirmation Email never arrived.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Purchase Confirmation Email never arrived.: Purchased a digital copy of Windows 10 Pro via the Microsoft Online Store. The Product Key displayed once I completed the purchase, however I accidentally closed the tab, and when I reopened the tab it was no longer displayed. The order page says a confirmation email should...
  6. Windows 10 Purchase Confirmation Email never arrived.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Purchase Confirmation Email never arrived.: Purchased a digital copy of Windows 10 Pro via the Microsoft Online Store. The Product Key displayed once I completed the purchase, however I accidentally closed the tab, and when I reopened the tab it was no longer displayed. The order page says a confirmation email should...
  7. Windows 10 Purchase Confirmation Email never arrived.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. I purchased windows 10 home to pro upgrade - confirmation email includes link that says...

I purchased windows 10 home to pro upgrade - confirmation email includes link that says...: Hello,The link to my Windows 10 Pro activation doesn't exist. I can see the purchase in my order history, but the link doesn't work.Please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-purchased-windows-10-home-to-pro-upgrade/058e40c4-4797-49c6-944e-81f63011de68
  9. Where is the Windows 10 Pro product key that I purchased? Why was the confirmation email...

Where is the Windows 10 Pro product key that I purchased? Why was the confirmation email...: Hi, Yesterday I purchased Windows 10 Pro from the Microsoft Store app on my computer not from the website, but from the Windows tile/app. I received the key from the store, typed it into my Settings/Activation and upgraded my Windows machine. Today, I realized that I...
  10. Just purchased the Windows 10 home to pro upgrade, following update Windows is showing as...

Just purchased the Windows 10 home to pro upgrade, following update Windows is showing as...: As per the title, I just purchased the Windows 10 home to pro upgrade via my Microsoft account linked to my PC, and following this immediately clicked the install button. Following the reboot, i find that it lists the version of Windows as Windows 10 Enterprise and that it...