Windows 10: I just purchased Windows Pro upgrade and I am not able to activate it. I am trying to get...

Discus and support I just purchased Windows Pro upgrade and I am not able to activate it. I am trying to get... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I just purchased Windows Pro upgrade and I am not able to activate it. When I click on my purchase history, it opens a new browser tab and says "We are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by jebolton, Mar 14, 2024.

1. jebolton Win User

I just purchased Windows Pro upgrade and I am not able to activate it. I am trying to get...

I just purchased Windows Pro upgrade and I am not able to activate it. When I click on my purchase history, it opens a new browser tab and says "We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found." I am trying to get my product key so I can activate the upgraded Windows 11 Pro.

:)

jebolton, Mar 14, 2024

2. Can't upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro

Hi Bill,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and will assist you in the best possible ways.

I suggest you to download and create an installation media for Windows 10 Pro form the link provided below:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/software-download/windows10

After the installation media is created, suggest you to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from the installation media. When the upgrade asks for product key, enter the product key purchased for Windows 10 Pro. If it does not accept, suggest you to skip the activation
    step. After the Operating System is installed, suggest you to activate by phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select the Region from the list and click Next.
    • Call the Toll-Free number provided on top and can activate via phone.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 14, 2024
  3. Not able to Purchase Windows 10 Pro Upgrade

I was given the free upgrade to Windows 10 Home Edition - it installed fine. I subsequently wanted to purchase the upgrade to Windows 10 Pro, but the Microsoft Store will not complete the transaction. The store says: "Something went wrong" and "Give it
    another try" - the error code is 0x803F8001. Consequently, I am not able to purchase the Pro upgrade.

Incredulous_Man, Mar 14, 2024
  4. djed2022 Win User

I just purchased Windows Pro upgrade and I am not able to activate it. I am trying to get...

Windows Pro Upgrade Purchased but Installed Windows Enterprise PLUS Failed Activation

Yes - I was charged $99 and I have the upgrade shown as purchased in the Microsoft Store.

Sumit's suggestion has allowed Windows to activate and I now show my installation as Windows 11 Pro. Thank you.

djed2022, Mar 14, 2024
Thema:

1. I just purchased Windows Pro upgrade and I am not able to activate it. I am trying to get... - Similar Threads - purchased Pro upgrade

2. I just purchased Windows Pro upgrade and I am not able to activate it. I am trying to get...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I just purchased Windows Pro upgrade and I am not able to activate it. I am trying to get...: I just purchased Windows Pro upgrade and I am not able to activate it. When I click on my purchase history, it opens a new browser tab and says "We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found." I am trying to get my product key so I can activate the upgraded Windows 11...
  3. i am not able to activate my windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i am not able to activate my windows 10 pro: i am not able to activate my windows 10 pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-able-to-activate-my-windows-10-pro/26ec79f1-d6db-472b-a6e2-a29b1c573a4d
  4. i am not able to activate my windows 10 pro

i am not able to activate my windows 10 pro: i am not able to activate my windows 10 pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-able-to-activate-my-windows-10-pro/26ec79f1-d6db-472b-a6e2-a29b1c573a4d
  5. i am not able to activate my windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  6. I was on Windows 10 and have just upgraded to Windows 11 but I am not able to activate the...

I was on Windows 10 and have just upgraded to Windows 11 but I am not able to activate the...: I was on Windows 10 and have just upgraded to Windows 11 but I am not able to activate the Windows as I an getting an error of "We can't reach our Activation servers right now. Error code 0x800704CF"....
  7. I was on Windows 10 and have just upgraded to Windows 11 but I am not able to activate the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I was on Windows 10 and have just upgraded to Windows 11 but I am not able to activate the...: I was on Windows 10 and have just upgraded to Windows 11 but I am not able to activate the Windows as I an getting an error of "We can't reach our Activation servers right now. Error code 0x800704CF"....
  8. I am trying to activate windows 10 pro just it doesnt work

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I am trying to activate windows 10 pro just it doesnt work: error code is 0x803fa067 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-trying-to-activate-windows-10-pro-just-it/c6593811-7853-4bd4-9387-b8dd42f5e69c
  9. Am I able to get refunds for accidental purchases?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Am I able to get refunds for accidental purchases?: My daughter made several transactions without me knowing on my laptop. I was unaware that my card was linked in any way for her to be able ti access it. She has used it to make transactions for candy crush soda. There is no refund option in transaction history. I phoned...
  10. I am trying to purchase Word.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I am trying to purchase Word.: I keep getting the message, "Unable to purchase the order at this time, please try again later" Any suggestions?? I really need this ASAP. I am applying for jobs. I have a MacBook Air. Thank you...