Windows 10: I just ran windows 10 de bloater in power shell and my all the files that were on my...

Discus and support I just ran windows 10 de bloater in power shell and my all the files that were on my... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I just ran windows 10 de bloater in power shell and my all the files that were on my desktop got deleted!! i was trying to disable or remove cortona... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by vickykumawat, May 4, 2020.

1. I just ran windows 10 de bloater in power shell and my all the files that were on my...

I just ran windows 10 de bloater in power shell and my all the files that were on my desktop got deleted!!

i was trying to disable or remove cortona and the de bloater disabled cortona but also deleted my files!

is there any way to undo this or any method to revert this or bring my files back

:)

vickykumawat, May 4, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 4, 2020
  3. Power Shell

power shell found corrupt files and i closed it by error. power shell[adm] will not work now Help Please.

johndurand1, May 4, 2020
  4. I just ran windows 10 de bloater in power shell and my all the files that were on my...

list of admin power shell cmds

Where do I get a list of admin power shell cmds w/explanation to check different problems with my pc win 10 64

Mark555777, May 4, 2020
Thema:

I just ran windows 10 de bloater in power shell and my all the files that were on my...

1. I just ran windows 10 de bloater in power shell and my all the files that were on my... - Similar Threads - ran bloater power

2. My pc was problem. In my power shell

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc was problem. In my power shell: How to fix the problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-was-problem-in-my-power-shell/27e93df2-0348-4fd5-bad7-c7259e154cbe
  3. My pc was problem. In my power shell

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc was problem. In my power shell: How to fix the problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-was-problem-in-my-power-shell/27e93df2-0348-4fd5-bad7-c7259e154cbe
  4. My pc was problem. In my power shell

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. window power shell

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    window power shell: The term '...' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet function . i am facing this type of error in my power shell i also add path in enviroment variable https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-power-shell/63bba497-fd51-4b3f-8515-eaf23ff38741
  6. Windows Power Shell

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Power Shell: Windows power shell comes on at startup. it is not in recent downloads or in task-startup. how do I get rid of it. Or at least stop it from starting up. It takes at least 4 mins to shutdown on it's own?...
  7. All of my files were deleted...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    All of my files were deleted...: I fired up my laptop this morning and every file had been moved to the recycle bin. Some files I had already permanently deleted were restored and several files, despite appearing available in my recycle bin, indicate that they no longer exist. Does anyone have some insight...
  8. All my files were deleted after Windows 10 update.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    All my files were deleted after Windows 10 update.: After an Windows update last night I discovered that all my files on my C: drive were gone. At first I could not even log in on my account. Which is odd beacuse I don't use a password on my user profile since I am the only one using this computer. I restared the computer but...
  9. Windows Power Shell

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Power Shell: When I start Win 10, Win Power Shell 1.0 comes on the screen and stays there, empty for 1.5 to 2.0 min, locking up the screen and the system for that time. What can I do to keep Win Power Shell from coming up? I have tried to shut it off everywhere I can find it. This...
  10. I just lost all my files

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I just lost all my files: So to start out let me just say how **** the microsoft support system is. Seriously having to navigate my way through that **** robot just so I can have an opportunity to talk to a person was irritating. What was infuriating was when I finally was able to "talk to a person"...