Windows 10: I just recently installed Deepin v20 beta in dual boot alongside Windows 10. When I booted...

Discus and support I just recently installed Deepin v20 beta in dual boot alongside Windows 10. When I booted... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/_nandan_sharma [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/_nandan_sharma, Aug 13, 2020.

1. I just recently installed Deepin v20 beta in dual boot alongside Windows 10. When I booted...

/u/_nandan_sharma, Aug 13, 2020

2. dual boot windows xp with uefi windows 10

Hi,

It definitely is possible to do a dual boot of Windows 10 with a older version of Windows. There are several steps involved to successfully achieve your objective. For us to resolve your concern, we suggest you follow the step by step process provided by
    Andre Da Costa in the article:
    How to dual boot Windows 10 and older versions of Windows

This covers installing different versions of Windows alongside Windows 10 in a dual boot environment. Take note though to backup any important files that you have before proceeding with any of the steps to prevent any data loss.

We look forward to your response once you complete the steps.

Jordan Dom, Aug 13, 2020
  3. Solaris17 Win User
    Dual Boot?

I can help here iv had both i used partition magic to split my HDD and i installed vista on one and xp was already on the other only problem is id watch out if i were you for some reason vista does not like to dual boot iv seen this on a couple of my machines and my buddys. so step one have xp installed step 2 find a partitioner of your choice i dont know of any except partition magic and the one included on xp...only thing is i dont think the one on xp will even partition them...then pop in your vista DVD and select the drive of your choice....the only thing i can think of that causes vista to hate dual booting sooo much is that when their are 2 OS's installed xp uses its own prog to list them on boot well vista uses a totally diff boot loader than the previous os's and i think they conflict the problems i hade were the standard missing windows folder missing HAL.dll and the nt one dont remember the name.....that and after your done vista and boot into xp things didnt like to start correctly specially if you scan disk with vista.

Solaris17, Aug 13, 2020
  4. I just recently installed Deepin v20 beta in dual boot alongside Windows 10. When I booted...

freaksavior, Aug 13, 2020
Thema:

I just recently installed Deepin v20 beta in dual boot alongside Windows 10. When I booted...

1. I just recently installed Deepin v20 beta in dual boot alongside Windows 10. When I booted... - Similar Threads - recently installed Deepin

2. Trying to dual boot Win7 alongside Win11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to dual boot Win7 alongside Win11: Changed boot sequence to boot from Win7 Install CD, but after accessing the CD it just opens Win11. From File Explorer ran Setup from CD, get error msg "...partitions not in recommended order......"Created new drive as below : I'm a bit out of my depth here, can anyone...
  3. Trying to dual boot Win7 alongside Win11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trying to dual boot Win7 alongside Win11: Changed boot sequence to boot from Win7 Install CD, but after accessing the CD it just opens Win11. From File Explorer ran Setup from CD, get error msg "...partitions not in recommended order......"Created new drive as below : I'm a bit out of my depth here, can anyone...
  4. What exactly happen if in dual boot I choose the option ` install ubuntu alongside windows...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What exactly happen if in dual boot I choose the option ` install ubuntu alongside windows...: I am making dual boot by installing ubuntu on windows 10. Every process I follow ask to choose something else option rather than install ubuntu alongside windows boot manager.So what exactly ubuntu do this in case means how much space it get for himself or from where ?I have...
  5. What exactly happen if in dual boot I choose the option ` install ubuntu alongside windows...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What exactly happen if in dual boot I choose the option ` install ubuntu alongside windows...: I am making dual boot by installing ubuntu on windows 10. Every process I follow ask to choose something else option rather than install ubuntu alongside windows boot manager.So what exactly ubuntu do this in case means how much space it get for himself or from where ?I have...
  6. What exactly happen if in dual boot I choose the option ` install ubuntu alongside windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Got 0xc0000000e error after Windows 10 dual boot alongside with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Got 0xc0000000e error after Windows 10 dual boot alongside with Windows 10: My Laptop MSI GF 63thin 9scxr has two storage slots. So I want to use Windows 10 dual boot alongside with Windows 10 on extra storage slot but after installing another Windows 10 on separate hard drive, I faced 0xc000000e error and cannot boot up to newly installed Windows...
  8. How to install Windows 7 alongside an already existing Windows 10 and Ubuntu dual boot...

How to install Windows 7 alongside an already existing Windows 10 and Ubuntu dual boot...: I have Windows 10 and Ubuntu 18.04 installed in a dual boot configuration on my PC, and when I boot it up, GNU Grub v2.02 pops up asking me which of the 2 operating system I want to go in with some other options such as memtest86, is there any way I can add to that list a...
  9. Dual booting alongside windows

Dual booting alongside windows: Hello I am trying to install Prime OS an android operating system along side my windows 10 but I keep getting an error. I don't have a usb or disc so I'm using the .exe installer instead of the iso. This is the error I get every time I try installing it.[ATTACH]...
  10. Setup dual-boot Ubuntu alongside Win10

Setup dual-boot Ubuntu alongside Win10: I've installed Kubuntu on my SSD. I can live boot the USB and see it installed there. However, No matter what I've tried I have not been able to boot the program from my SSD. There is a EFI partition. There is a ubuntu selection available in the boot menu. Selecting it has no...