Windows 10: I just reformatted my PC and now my bluetooth button isn't showing.

Discus and support I just reformatted my PC and now my bluetooth button isn't showing. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I did all the possible solutions proposed online and this is what my Bluetooth status looks like in Device Manager. I have never used a bluetooth... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Seth Uy, Mar 19, 2023.

1. Seth Uy Win User

I just reformatted my PC and now my bluetooth button isn't showing.

I did all the possible solutions proposed online and this is what my Bluetooth status looks like in Device Manager. I have never used a bluetooth receiver before the reformat but I was working with bluetooth all the time. I tried updating the driver for BT but it says i have it up to date. I tried uninstalling the Generic Bluetooth Adapter and it reinstalled itself, but it still did not work. I tried troubleshooting in Additional Troubleshooters and this was the result. May I ask for assistance? Thank you.

:)

Seth Uy, Mar 19, 2023

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Mar 19, 2023
  3. Recover or Reformat?

The reformat won't budge?

I did what you said and then was told to remove the CD from the CD-Rom Drive, put in the recovery CD and then press the 'OK' button to continue

So I changed to the next disk but the OK doesn't appear to be being 'pressed'. Yes I have pushed enter on the keyboard which is what I have been using to get me through the other steps..

Any suggestions?

Kymberly_S, Mar 19, 2023
  4. Mithin_EJ Win User

iPhone to pc Bluetooth

Hi DianeFrigon,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums

You may want to answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

1. Are you getting any error message?
    2. Have you made any changes to the computer prior to the issue?
    3. Did you try paring Android mobile to PC?

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1:

Turn on Bluetooth on your iPhone which you link to pair on Windows PC.

Note: Turn on Bluetooth on iPhone, tap settings, tap Bluetooth, and then turn on Bluetooth.

1. Open settings on Windows 10 PC
    2. Select Devices and select Bluetooth
    3. Below Manage Bluetooth devices select, turn on the Bluetooth option.

4. Windows 10 will start searching for Bluetooth devices, in few seconds, your IPhone name will appear in manage Bluetooth devices sections.
    5. Click on pair button
    6. It will prompt for the passcode on Windows 10 PC
    7. Check whether passcode is appearing on your IPhone
    8. Click Yes button on your PC, and then tap pair option on your IPhone to pair with Windows 10 PC via Bluetooth.

Hope it helps

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes Or No.

Mithin EJ

Microsoft Community- Moderator

Mithin_EJ, Mar 19, 2023
Thema:

1. I just reformatted my PC and now my bluetooth button isn't showing. - Similar Threads - reformatted bluetooth button

2. I just reformatted my PC and now my bluetooth button isn't showing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just reformatted my PC and now my bluetooth button isn't showing.: I did all the possible solutions proposed online and this is what my Bluetooth status looks like in Device Manager. I have never used a bluetooth receiver before the reformat but I was working with bluetooth all the time. I tried updating the driver for BT but it says i have...
  3. I just reformatted my PC and now my bluetooth button isn't showing.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I just reformatted my PC and now my bluetooth button isn't showing.: I did all the possible solutions proposed online and this is what my Bluetooth status looks like in Device Manager. I have never used a bluetooth receiver before the reformat but I was working with bluetooth all the time. I tried updating the driver for BT but it says i have...
  4. Why isn't bluetooth showing up on my PC all of a sudden?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why isn't bluetooth showing up on my PC all of a sudden?: Bluetooth is no where to be found in my computer. It's not in Device Manager, Action Center, and is not toggleable in Settings. When I troubleshoot bluetooth it tells me to check my bluetooth capability.*Bluetooth has worked in the past aswell.*...
  5. Why isn't bluetooth showing up on my PC all of a sudden?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why isn't bluetooth showing up on my PC all of a sudden?: Bluetooth is no where to be found in my computer. It's not in Device Manager, Action Center, and is not toggleable in Settings. When I troubleshoot bluetooth it tells me to check my bluetooth capability.*Bluetooth has worked in the past aswell.*...
  6. Why isn't bluetooth showing up on my PC all of a sudden?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Just reset my laptop. Now windows isn't activated.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Just reset my laptop. Now windows isn't activated.: My laptop was having issues not booting and wasn't able to roll back to a recovery point. So I reset it and everything was working fine. however at the moment it's saying my windows isn't activated, and there's now a watermark in the corner of my screen. Is there somewhere I...
  8. Where is my Meet Now button in my PC?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where is my Meet Now button in my PC?: Where is my Meet Now button in my PC Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-my-meet-now-button-in-my-pc/87a368e5-4205-43f6-9960-2494ef88e4e8
  9. I reformatted my PC and now I have no account to log onto

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I reformatted my PC and now I have no account to log onto: I just decided to reformat my PC since it was so filled with junk and other problems that it was barely usable anymore. It was in fact so bad that a regular reset just brought up a bunch of unknown hard errors and I couldn't use it at all anymore. I thought the best course of...
  10. Is my pc now just a paperweight?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Is my pc now just a paperweight?: So, everyone has read about windows 10 BSOD and i now have a £1100 pc i can do nothing with. scenario; closed down pc before going to bed. Turned on in the morning and a cycle of BSOD follow by auto reset. just one occasion i managed to reset with dos commands. However as...