Windows 10: i just reformatted my pc, and now some videos arent centered and as you can see you cant...

Discus and support i just reformatted my pc, and now some videos arent centered and as you can see you cant... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; what happened here :... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Hendrix Aquino, Feb 24, 2024.

1. i just reformatted my pc, and now some videos arent centered and as you can see you cant...

what happened here :

:)

Hendrix Aquino, Feb 24, 2024
  2. pepanee Win User

Can't get Youtube to show videos in Chrome

Load this checklist video in Edge: (I'm assuming you did at least a few of these steps, since you stated you tried other suggestions earlier) Go through the list of suggestions here to try to repair YouTube for Chrome...

pepanee, Feb 24, 2024
  3. Recover or Reformat?

The reformat won't budge?

I did what you said and then was told to remove the CD from the CD-Rom Drive, put in the recovery CD and then press the 'OK' button to continue

So I changed to the next disk but the OK doesn't appear to be being 'pressed'. Yes I have pushed enter on the keyboard which is what I have been using to get me through the other steps..

Any suggestions?

Kymberly_S, Feb 24, 2024
  4. Nisko Win User

i just reformatted my pc, and now some videos arent centered and as you can see you cant...

Can't get Youtube to show videos in Chrome

I haven't gotteen to this suggestion yet - but, I've shut down half my Extensions and, now, I get the voice of the Youtube videos - but still not the video. Thought this clue might help.

Nisko, Feb 24, 2024
Thema:

i just reformatted my pc, and now some videos arent centered and as you can see you cant...

1. i just reformatted my pc, and now some videos arent centered and as you can see you cant... - Similar Threads - reformatted videos arent

2. i just reformatted my pc, and now some videos arent centered and as you can see you cant...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i just reformatted my pc, and now some videos arent centered and as you can see you cant...: what happened here : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-just-reformatted-my-pc-and-now-some-videos-arent/7b52eed0-45fd-46b1-98c9-e6ab8f61bfb7
  3. I just reformatted my PC and now my bluetooth button isn't showing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I just reformatted my PC and now my bluetooth button isn't showing.: I did all the possible solutions proposed online and this is what my Bluetooth status looks like in Device Manager. I have never used a bluetooth receiver before the reformat but I was working with bluetooth all the time. I tried updating the driver for BT but it says i have...
  4. I just reformatted my PC and now my bluetooth button isn't showing.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I just reformatted my PC and now my bluetooth button isn't showing.: I did all the possible solutions proposed online and this is what my Bluetooth status looks like in Device Manager. I have never used a bluetooth receiver before the reformat but I was working with bluetooth all the time. I tried updating the driver for BT but it says i have...
  5. as you can see by my username:

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    as you can see by my username:: I tried using the guide that a site gave me to convert Legacy BIOS to UEFI. However, it no longer boots... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/as-you-can-see-by-my-username/c332056f-3032-45fc-b31b-b053f5a98248
  6. I cannot see my live scream for videos on facebook can you help?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I cannot see my live scream for videos on facebook can you help?: I cannot see my live scream video's on facebook https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-see-my-live-scream-for-videos-on-facebook/694a3a0a-9713-49b3-91e8-ebb2099140d3
  7. I just hope you can read this . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    I just hope you can read this . . .: You are reading4 my problem. Wh7en I type, numbers insert th7emselfs, It's always, a h7 or a g And, if I h7it quote, ", I g4et th7at? I'0m so tired of g4oing4 back, and deleting4, all th7e numbers. I h7ope th7ere is a fi"x for th7is? Th7ankg4s for reading4 And please H&elp...
  8. I just hope you can read this . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    I just hope you can read this . . .: You are reading4 my problem. Wh7en I type, numbers insert th7emselfs, It's always, a h7 or a g And, if I h7it quote, ", I g4et th7at? I'0m so tired of g4oing4 back, and deleting4, all th7e numbers. I h7ope th7ere is a fi"x for th7is? Th7ankg4s for reading4 And please...
  9. Now you don't see me - and now you see

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Now you don't see me - and now you see: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SektorL [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e9rw1o/now_you_dont_see_me_and_now_you_see/
  10. Now you see it, Now you don't

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Now you see it, Now you don't: For a while I could see all computers on my home network and could access the shared drives on them, and also print to the network printer which is hard wired to one of the desktops. . Then something happened. Now only the Windows 7 machines show up under "Computers" - all...