Windows 10: I just reset my laptop 10 window i stuck on window screen autumaticly restart over and...

Discus and support I just reset my laptop 10 window i stuck on window screen autumaticly restart over and... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I tuck on my widow screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by samar samar, Nov 29, 2023.

1. I just reset my laptop 10 window i stuck on window screen autumaticly restart over and...

I tuck on my widow screen

:)

samar samar, Nov 29, 2023
  2. AsRock Win User

Is it time for Windows 10 already?

I had the message on my built systems and the laptops.

AsRock, Nov 29, 2023
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Is it time for Windows 10 already?

I can't get update KB3035583 on my windows 7 SP1 laptop, also I was missing the optional language packs updates, I have tried "resetting" windows updates http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/91738-windows-update-reset.html and I have tried stopping and restarting the windows update service, did not help.
    Would anyone have a suggestion on how to get this KB3035583 update? It's genuine windows 7 SP1 home premium.

Edit: Is this windows 10 upgrade only for people who bought (a computer with) windows 7 SP 1?
    I bought this laptop with windows 7.

I just reset my laptop 10 window i stuck on window screen autumaticly restart over and... winupdates-jpg.jpg

P4-630, Nov 29, 2023
  4. Ahhzz Win User

I just reset my laptop 10 window i stuck on window screen autumaticly restart over and...

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 29, 2023
Thema:

I just reset my laptop 10 window i stuck on window screen autumaticly restart over and...

1. I just reset my laptop 10 window i stuck on window screen autumaticly restart over and... - Similar Threads - reset laptop window

2. I reset my windows 10 laptop and it tried to reload windows but is stuck on start up screen...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I reset my windows 10 laptop and it tried to reload windows but is stuck on start up screen...: I reset my windows 10 laptop and it tried to reload windows but is stuck on start up screen with spinning circle again and again. It does this till it over heats and shuts down till it cools off. There is no error message it does not get that far. It has been doing this for...
  3. I just reset my Windows 10 laptop. it stuck on window screen and automatically restart over...

I just reset my Windows 10 laptop. it stuck on window screen and automatically restart over...: I tuck on my widow screen<Changed to a question> https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-just-reset-my-windows-10-laptop-it-stuck-on/ccff6eef-1d88-4e0b-80e0-5951d23df67e
  4. I just reset my laptop 10 window i stuck on window screen autumaticly restart over and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I just reset my laptop 10 window i stuck on window screen autumaticly restart over and...: I tuck on my widow screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-just-reset-my-laptop-10-window-i-stuck-on-window/ccff6eef-1d88-4e0b-80e0-5951d23df67e
  5. I just reset my laptop 10 window i stuck on window screen autumaticly restart over and...

I just reset my laptop 10 window i stuck on window screen autumaticly restart over and...: I tuck on my widow screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-just-reset-my-laptop-10-window-i-stuck-on-window/ccff6eef-1d88-4e0b-80e0-5951d23df67e
  6. Windows 10 stuck at restart screen after "Reset this PC"

Windows 10 stuck at restart screen after "Reset this PC": Hello, My windows was not allowing me to uninstall any software installed and was very slow. Hence, I decided to use reset this PC option. What I did is Recovery -> Get started under reset this PC -> Keep my files.Since then it is just showing the blue restarting screen. It's...
  7. My windows 10 Laptop Reset Stuck at 64% and keeps on restarting :

My windows 10 Laptop Reset Stuck at 64% and keeps on restarting :: I reset my Windows 10 Acer laptop, upon installing the Windows 10 Volume 3, it has been stuck at 64 % and keeps on restarting. Sometimes, it reaches 80 % then restart again. Please help me on this. I really need this. Thank you [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  8. My laptop is stuck at this screen after i clicked restart and actualize. Its been over an...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My laptop is stuck at this screen after i clicked restart and actualize. Its been over an...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Tzitzifiogkos420 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i982o8/my_laptop_is_stuck_at_this_screen_after_i_clicked/
  9. "Just a Moment..." Stuck Screen After Reset of Windows 10

"Just a Moment..." Stuck Screen After Reset of Windows 10: I bought a new Dell Laptop recently. When I was transferring all of my files over to my new Dell, my files got all messed up so instead of trying to move them all individually, I just said screw it and went and factory reset my new laptop (windows 10) [Update & Security -->...
  10. Gah, help! Laptop is just restarting over and over

in Windows 10 Support
    Gah, help! Laptop is just restarting over and over: It's windows 10, it was installing some updates and I think it got interrupted when my laptop died. I plugged it in and turned it back on and it's been continuously trying to start up for about 5 hours now. I can't do anything on it, when I turn it off and on again it's doing...