Windows 10: I just reset my pc and now I can’t login.

Discus and support I just reset my pc and now I can’t login. in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Really need help with this please... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by meshacqsimpson, Apr 24, 2022.

1. I just reset my pc and now I can’t login.

Really need help with this please

:)

meshacqsimpson, Apr 24, 2022

2. Unable to login to the PC

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how it feels when the PC doesn’t work the way it is supposed to. For further clarity on the issue, please respond to the questions below.

1. What is the error message you receive when you try to login to the PC?
    2. Are you aware of any changes made to the PC prior to which you weren’t facing this issue?
    3. Are you using a local account or a Microsoft account to login to the PC?

If you are using a Microsoft account then I would suggest you to try resetting the password of the PC and see if you are able to login. Refer the article

How to reset your Microsoft account password

If you are using a local account on the PC, then you can refer the article

Reset your Windows 10 local account password

Note: The article talks about resetting the PC. It is not advised to reset the PC if you don’t have the backup of the data.

You can also try booting the PC into safe mode and see if you are able to login. Refer the article

Start your PC in safe mode in Windows 10

If the issue persist, please get back to us with the results of the troubleshooting steps to assist you further.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Apr 24, 2022
  3. IggSter Win User
    How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, Apr 24, 2022
  4. Arun B J Win User

I just reset my pc and now I can’t login.

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Apr 24, 2022
Thema:

I just reset my pc and now I can’t login.

1. I just reset my pc and now I can’t login. - Similar Threads - reset can’t login

2. i can’t reset my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i can’t reset my PC: I am trying to reset my PC but every time it show a message : “ there a was problem resetting your PC .no changes were made”then i ran a Startup Repair and got the message:” start up, couldn’t repair your PClog file: F:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.bxt”what can i do...
  3. i can’t reset my PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i can’t reset my PC: I am trying to reset my PC but every time it show a message : “ there a was problem resetting your PC .no changes were made”then i ran a Startup Repair and got the message:” start up, couldn’t repair your PClog file: F:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.bxt”what can i do...
  4. i can’t reset my PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I fully reset my pc and now can't login.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I fully reset my pc and now can't login.: I had so much stuff on my pc which was spread out all my storage of little pictures and stuff and I wanted to factory reset my PC but, now I can't do anything because when I turn it on it asks me to sign in, and when I try to do that it says "Your PIN is no longer available...
  6. I fully reset my pc and now can't login.

I fully reset my pc and now can't login.: I had so much stuff on my pc which was spread out all my storage of little pictures and stuff and I wanted to factory reset my PC but, now I can't do anything because when I turn it on it asks me to sign in, and when I try to do that it says "Your PIN is no longer available...
  7. I fully reset my pc and now can't login.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. I just reset my pc and now I can’t login.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just reset my pc and now I can’t login.: Really need help with this please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-just-reset-my-pc-and-now-i-cant-login/06572f4a-faf7-4c35-b633-2c91a738bfbc
  9. I just reset my pc and now I can’t login.

I just reset my pc and now I can’t login.: Really need help with this please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-just-reset-my-pc-and-now-i-cant-login/06572f4a-faf7-4c35-b633-2c91a738bfbc
  10. Just reset my pc and I can’t connect to WiFi now.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Just reset my pc and I can’t connect to WiFi now.: I just did a factory reset on my windows 10, and now it’s finally been done but I can’t connect to the internet because there’s no options at all, when I trouble shoot it says plug an Ethernet cable into this computer which isn’t an option it’s so fucking frustrating. I also...