Windows 10: I just started building a new pc and I was wondering if it's possible to connect an xbox...

Discus and support I just started building a new pc and I was wondering if it's possible to connect an xbox... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Any help would be appreciated. Thanks! :... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Pcbuilder5000, May 22, 2020.

1. I just started building a new pc and I was wondering if it's possible to connect an xbox...

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks! :

:)

Pcbuilder5000, May 22, 2020
  2. Mala_S Win User

Can’t connect Xbox one controller to pc

Hello SubieTY,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Initially, we need to pair the device to show up in the list while connected through Bluetooth. Check with the below mentioned steps and see if it works.

Hope it helps.

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, May 22, 2020
  3. Darshan J Win User
    Connecting Xbox to PC

Hello,

Please answer the below questions to assist you better.

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Which version of windows is running on your system?

Suggest you to follow below steps and check if you are able to connect your Xbox to your Computer.

• Sign in to your Xbox Live account using your Microsoft login credentials
    • Verify that your Xbox One is connected to the same network as your Windows PC
    • Power on your Xbox One.
    • Press the “Menu” button on your Xbox controller and select “Settings.”
    • Select “Preferences” and place a checkmark next to “Allow streaming to other devices.”
    • Connecting Xbox and PC.
    • Click on “Connect” on the Xbox app on your Windows 10 PC
    • Select the name of your Xbox One console
    • Connect an Xbox One controller to your PC using a USB cable
    • Click on “Stream,” then select the Xbox game you want to play on your PC
    • Click on “Play from console”.
    If you are looking for more information on Xbox, you can post your query in dedicated Xbox forum for better assistance. Refer to the link below which guides you to Xbox forum.

Xbox Support

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance on windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Darshan J, May 22, 2020
  4. I just started building a new pc and I was wondering if it's possible to connect an xbox...

is it possible to hand build a motherboard?

Might I suggest you simply build a computer, making notes and taking pictures step by step. Most people (probably including your teacher) have no idea even where to start building a computer. You'll do fine, and if you get stuck we're here to help ya out! *Toast :toast:

thoughtdisorder, May 22, 2020
Thema:

I just started building a new pc and I was wondering if it's possible to connect an xbox...

1. I just started building a new pc and I was wondering if it's possible to connect an xbox... - Similar Threads - started building was

2. Im building a brand new gaming pc, and was wondering if its possible to use the windows...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Im building a brand new gaming pc, and was wondering if its possible to use the windows...: See above https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-building-a-brand-new-gaming-pc-and-was/8176d19f-1234-4248-a1f5-8f8d14fad3fb
  3. Im building a brand new gaming pc, and was wondering if its possible to use the windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Im building a brand new gaming pc, and was wondering if its possible to use the windows...: See above https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-building-a-brand-new-gaming-pc-and-was/8176d19f-1234-4248-a1f5-8f8d14fad3fb
  4. Im building a brand new gaming pc, and was wondering if its possible to use the windows...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Just Wondering?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Just Wondering?: My computer. Is a, "Dell" laptop.Running, Windows 10. This computer, is very nice!It has a, 17 inch display. And a, DVD Drive.My, question is:When playing CDs in my DVD drive. How can I get, the display.To show the, frequency spectrum.Changing, with the music audio?It would...
  6. Just Wondering?

Just Wondering?: My computer. Is a, "Dell" laptop.Running, Windows 10. This computer, is very nice!It has a, 17 inch display. And a, DVD Drive.My, question is:When playing CDs in my DVD drive. How can I get, the display.To show the, frequency spectrum.Changing, with the music audio?It would...
  7. Just Wondering?

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. I just build a new Pc and windows has Kernel errors?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I just build a new Pc and windows has Kernel errors?: Hello there! i got through a lot of windows error messanages. I tried reinstalling it, sometimes i get a bluescreen while doing that. Every part except the ssd is new, but a check from windows Says the ssd and windows itself is fine. The newest error is: critical process...
  9. Just Wondering . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    Just Wondering . . .: I'll make this quick . . . Why is YouTube on every URL . . . I've ever seen? Thanks for reading . . . Jerry https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/just-wondering/c8894d35-405c-4ec5-a4e2-66ada0b11099
  10. Just wondering......

Just wondering......: Microsoft is ditching Edge. Will Windows 10 Mail be next ? 124178