Windows 10: I just turned on a pc that has been sitting alone for awhile and it keeps doing this any tips?

Discus and support I just turned on a pc that has been sitting alone for awhile and it keeps doing this any tips? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/xoblow [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/xoblow, Jul 7, 2020.

1. /u/xoblow Win User

I just turned on a pc that has been sitting alone for awhile and it keeps doing this any tips?

/u/xoblow, Jul 7, 2020
  2. 2311ski Win User

Start bar and Alt+Tab stop working after PC is on after awhile

After running Win10 without any major issues since its' release about a week ago I started encountering an apparently pretty common issue with the start bar not working. Along with the start bar not being accessible, when I try to use alt+tab, it also does
    not work. When I first logon to my PC it works fine but after awhile the issue appears. I've read through the various publications online detailing the steps of:

• Running /sfc scannow
    • Re-installing windows apps
    • Repairing windows update
    • Lastly, I have reset my PC (while keeping my files)

After going through all of the above, the issue still appears..

My next step is to create another account and use that, before I do that, does anyone else have any other suggestions for this issue?

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Desktop, Start, & personalization / Start Menu

2311ski, Jul 7, 2020
  3. Refresh PC Windows 10- its been sitting on 64% for over 5hrs- Help !!!

Refresh PC Windows 10- its been sitting on 64% for over 5hrs- Help !!!

Iv turned it off

I took battiery out and put back in, just keeps turning on/off and comes back to 64%

Help- Brand new Laptop HP Pavillion

Sonia McMahon, Jul 7, 2020
  4. trickson Win User

I just turned on a pc that has been sitting alone for awhile and it keeps doing this any tips?

Has any one Flashed there 8800GT yet?

Was wondering if any here has been able to FLASH there BIOS on there 8800GT yet ?
    If so what kind of results are you getting ?
    Is there any one that can give step by step on how to do this ? *Cool I just turned on a pc that has been sitting alone for awhile and it keeps doing this any tips? :cool:
    Just want to know if it would be worth it to do .

trickson, Jul 7, 2020
Thema:

1. I just turned on a pc that has been sitting alone for awhile and it keeps doing this any tips? - Similar Threads - turned has been

2. my pc just sits on a black screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my pc just sits on a black screen: hello, i have noticed that after a blue screen my windows will not start up, i have reseated my ram, tried to launch in safe mode and it gave the error code: d0000034, won’t let me reset my pc to default and sometimes just sits on the starting screen instead of a black one,...
  3. my pc just sits on a black screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my pc just sits on a black screen: hello, i have noticed that after a blue screen my windows will not start up, i have reseated my ram, tried to launch in safe mode and it gave the error code: d0000034, won’t let me reset my pc to default and sometimes just sits on the starting screen instead of a black one,...
  4. my pc just sits on a black screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My pc keeps black screening while gaming its been happening for awhile and i just cant...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc keeps black screening while gaming its been happening for awhile and i just cant...: The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly.Followed by Audit events have been dropped by the transport. 0followed by The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load...
  6. My pc keeps black screening while gaming its been happening for awhile and i just cant...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc keeps black screening while gaming its been happening for awhile and i just cant...: The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly.Followed by Audit events have been dropped by the transport. 0followed by The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load...
  7. My pc keeps black screening while gaming its been happening for awhile and i just cant...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Any software or tips that's good for keeping a pc fast?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any software or tips that's good for keeping a pc fast?: I recently got a new windows 10 laptop and I just want some tips or software that can keep it running good. submitted by /u/jeb_OFFICIAL [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kyg7ik/any_software_or_tips_thats_good_for_keeping_a_pc/
  9. Any tips?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any tips?: [ATTACH] I'm trying to get rid of this, but nothing is working. Can someone tell me how? https://preview.redd.it/hcth3jolcu441.png?width=1001&format=png&auto=webp&s=ebd14b9ea7ba6948db1819d0186abf8b979ca681 submitted by /u/damyan_270 [link] [comments]...
  10. Windows install on a PC that has just been upgraded

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows install on a PC that has just been upgraded: So I am going to be getting an SSD soon as my HDD is having issues, I have used a copy of windows 10 pro on this PC, I'm not changing to a different system just installing a new drive. Since I have a licensed and activated copy of windows on my computer already can I somehow...