Windows 10: i just uninstalled my audio drivers, how do i reinstall them or new ones

Discus and support i just uninstalled my audio drivers, how do i reinstall them or new ones in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i was having a small issue earlier with mic playback, so i unistalled mydrivers, hoping it would go back to the device i had on originally before the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Richayxiii, Dec 27, 2018.

1. i just uninstalled my audio drivers, how do i reinstall them or new ones

i was having a small issue earlier with mic playback, so i unistalled mydrivers, hoping it would go back to the device i had on originally before the update. now i completley have no sound. what do i do?

:)

Richayxiii, Dec 27, 2018

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused i just uninstalled my audio drivers, how do i reinstall them or new ones :confused:

oli_ramsay, Dec 27, 2018
  3. How To: Reinstall Video Drivers (Quick Guide)

No sir , do all 4 steps then reboot, then reinstall!

sneekypeet, Dec 27, 2018
  4. i just uninstalled my audio drivers, how do i reinstall them or new ones

Dolby Audio driver

Hi Joseph,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the complete error message of this issue?
    • When are you facing this issue with the drivers?
    • Have you installed all the latest drivers from the manufacturer's website for current operating system?

I suggest you to uninstall the existing Audio drivers, download the latest drivers for your device and check if it helps.

Step 1: Uninstall the Audio driver.

Steps:

• Press Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on Device Manager.
    • Expand Audio inputs and outputs, right click on the driver and click on
      Uninstall.

Step 2: I suggest you to manually install the latest audio drivers and check.

Download the latest drivers from: Lenovo Support for g500

Select the driver and operating system to download.

Refer to the article by Andre Da Costa to install the latest driver:

How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10

Hope it helps. Get back to us with the required information and updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Dec 27, 2018
Thema:

i just uninstalled my audio drivers, how do i reinstall them or new ones

1. i just uninstalled my audio drivers, how do i reinstall them or new ones - Similar Threads - uninstalled audio drivers

2. How do I find and install my Bluetooth drivers, I accidentally uninstalled them..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I find and install my Bluetooth drivers, I accidentally uninstalled them..: When I click wifi, sound and battery there is no Bluetooth symbol and I can't connect any devices https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-find-and-install-my-bluetooth-drivers-i/c85d495b-0f6d-43e9-b03b-23039ae581e0
  3. How do I find and install my Bluetooth drivers, I accidentally uninstalled them..

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I find and install my Bluetooth drivers, I accidentally uninstalled them..: When I click wifi, sound and battery there is no Bluetooth symbol and I can't connect any devices https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-find-and-install-my-bluetooth-drivers-i/c85d495b-0f6d-43e9-b03b-23039ae581e0
  4. I uninstalled my usb drivers, how do I reinstall them?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I uninstalled my usb drivers, how do I reinstall them?: my usb ports just stopped working so I uninstalled them and now I don't know how to get them back. please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-uninstalled-my-usb-drivers-how-do-i-reinstall/3acf219a-74f1-4339-a503-f327f58a2827
  5. I uninstalled my usb drivers, how do I reinstall them?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I uninstalled my usb drivers, how do I reinstall them?: my usb ports just stopped working so I uninstalled them and now I don't know how to get them back. please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-uninstalled-my-usb-drivers-how-do-i-reinstall/3acf219a-74f1-4339-a503-f327f58a2827
  6. I just uninstalled my driver but it didn't reinstall after restart

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I just uninstalled my driver but it didn't reinstall after restart: I uninstalled my driver "qualcomm atheros ar956x wireless network adapter" because my wifi is not working/I can't see my wifi so I decided to uninstall it but after a restart it's gone, not even on the "show hidden devices"...
  7. How can I reinstall the tap driver. I uninstalled it, but can't do a reinstall.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I reinstall the tap driver. I uninstalled it, but can't do a reinstall.: After uninstall the tap driver from the device manager, I don't see the reinstall app. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-reinstall-the-tap-driver-i-uninstalled/36140a04-497a-40c6-9103-d3905e947f8e
  8. How do i reinstall my uninstalled audio driver

How do i reinstall my uninstalled audio driver: So i just uninstalled my audio driver in device manager because i have problem, then i restarted my pc, when i go to device manager and scan for hardware changes, my driver doesnt go back, my audio driver is Conexant btw[ATTACH]...
  9. I uninstalled USB DAC Drivers and can't reinstall them

I uninstalled USB DAC Drivers and can't reinstall them: In attempting to fix my microphone not working in a game, i uninstalled it and its drivers. I restarted my pc, and when i try to reinstall them, i get this error: [ATTACH] Has anyone had this problem, and does anyone know how to fix it? I'm running windows 10....
  10. How do I reinstall a previously uninstalled driver?

How do I reinstall a previously uninstalled driver?: I was forced to uninstall the Lenovo power management driver from my laptop because it was giving me blue screens (I believe it used to happen when the display was meant to go to sleep). This means that I now have no power management and the fan goes full blast all the time....