Windows 10: I just updated my drivers...

Discus and support I just updated my drivers... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I just updated my drivers (Realtek (R) Audio and AMD High Definition Audio), I rebooted my pc and it's starting to sound really weird, like an earrape... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Andypro69, Jul 9, 2020.

1. I just updated my drivers...

I just updated my drivers (Realtek (R) Audio and AMD High Definition Audio), I rebooted my pc and it's starting to sound really weird, like an earrape audio, but I don't know what to do

submitted by /u/Andypro69
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Andypro69, Jul 9, 2020

2. I just upgraded to Windows 10. It reads my monitor as generic. The generic drivers don't work. My display is way off any ideas.

Hi,

I suggest you to update the graphic card driver by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device Manager

• Expand Display Adapters.

• Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.

• Follow the on-screen prompts to update the driver.
    Also, suggest you to install any pending updates available and restart the PC and check for status.

Let us know the status of the issue in regards display. Your reply is important to assist you further.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Jul 9, 2020
  3. Windows update keeps replacing ALPS Touchpad driver with a Synaptics driver.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall and delete the previous drivers and the latest drivers for the touchpad and install the required version of the driver from Device Manager by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager from the list.
    • Expand the Touch pad driver.
    • Right click on the driver and click on update/install.
    • Select the required version from the on-screen prompts.

And for the problem with the installation of printer drivers, I suggest you to run the Windows Update troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in search box and press Enter.
    • Click on “View All” option on top left pane.
    • Select “Windows Update” from the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jul 9, 2020
  4. I just updated my drivers...

Should I update bios?

I would read the warranty before doing anything. If the manufacturer finds out you did something not on their approved list of steps,for example using a program they didn't list, or a bios, etc, they can treat your video card rma like you threw it against the wall , because if something goes wrong and you didn't follow their steps exactly ,it was damaged through human error and they're not likely going to be obligated to cover it warranty wise. I don't know for sure, I just advocate that you check first , and I also advocate that you verify that it's an actual update ,because very rarely do manufacturers release updates for gpu bios'. And they most certainly wont cover a GPU "update" if its a bios file written by some dude in the Ukraine, it has to be a set process, they have predetermined often.

jboydgolfer, Jul 9, 2020
Thema:

I just updated my drivers...

1. I just updated my drivers... - Similar Threads - updated drivers

2. After my windows 11 update on HP envy 360m my touch pad is not working. Drivers are already...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After my windows 11 update on HP envy 360m my touch pad is not working. Drivers are already...: After my windows 11 update on HP envy 360m my touch pad is not working. Drivers are already updated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-my-windows-11-update-on-hp-envy-360m-my/aea81d5b-c9e7-47f1-90a9-fdfc8f1db27f
  3. After my windows 11 update on HP envy 360m my touch pad is not working. Drivers are already...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After my windows 11 update on HP envy 360m my touch pad is not working. Drivers are already...: After my windows 11 update on HP envy 360m my touch pad is not working. Drivers are already updated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-my-windows-11-update-on-hp-envy-360m-my/aea81d5b-c9e7-47f1-90a9-fdfc8f1db27f
  4. is driver updates for windows 11 free

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is driver updates for windows 11 free: is up dates for drivers windows 11 free https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-driver-updates-for-windows-11-free/72f673d3-618a-47f9-b95a-da75cde69859
  5. is driver updates for windows 11 free

is driver updates for windows 11 free: is up dates for drivers windows 11 free https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-driver-updates-for-windows-11-free/72f673d3-618a-47f9-b95a-da75cde69859
  6. why cant i update my drivers with out getting an error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why cant i update my drivers with out getting an error.: i tried to download and update my drivers and i keep getting and error for that says at the top "Microsoft Visual C++ Debug Library" and the body says Debug Assertion Failed! Program:Blah BlahLine95Expression:false...
  7. why cant i update my drivers with out getting an error.

why cant i update my drivers with out getting an error.: i tried to download and update my drivers and i keep getting and error for that says at the top "Microsoft Visual C++ Debug Library" and the body says Debug Assertion Failed! Program:Blah BlahLine95Expression:false...
  8. iqvw64e.sys vulnerable driver, nvidia drivers not updating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    iqvw64e.sys vulnerable driver, nvidia drivers not updating: I recently switched back to my professional dell laptop from an asus tuf gaming. while i was setting up my dell windows setup asked me for a backup and i mistakenly clicked my asus's backup file. since then it shows that iqvw64e.sys vulnerable driver and is not loading,...
  9. iqvw64e.sys vulnerable driver, nvidia drivers not updating

iqvw64e.sys vulnerable driver, nvidia drivers not updating: I recently switched back to my professional dell laptop from an asus tuf gaming. while i was setting up my dell windows setup asked me for a backup and i mistakenly clicked my asus's backup file. since then it shows that iqvw64e.sys vulnerable driver and is not loading,...
  10. Windows updates keeps installed old driver even after I manual Install new one

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows updates keeps installed old driver even after I manual Install new one: I am having issue with the driver installation of Intel core.I have Intel- i7-4720HQ but when I update the driver form windows update it install the driver for 4600 gen which causes performance and screen freeze.I need to install the latest driver for the exact same gen core...