Windows 10: i just updated on 9/14/19

Discus and support i just updated on 9/14/19 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i cannot access email, calendar, pictures, feedback to Microsoft. I can open the app store, but that has not been any help. I have the latest update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SandyDR1, Sep 15, 2019.

1. SandyDR1 Win User

i just updated on 9/14/19

i cannot access email, calendar, pictures, feedback to Microsoft.

I can open the app store, but that has not been any help.

I have the latest update (which seems to be the source of the problem)

What do i do now????

:)

SandyDR1, Sep 15, 2019

2. Radio Switch Device Error Code 19

Hi Kara,

Thank you for bringing up your query on Microsoft Community.

We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused, and appreciate the steps you have taken so far to fix this issue.

The error code 19 describes that, Windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information (in the registry) is incomplete or damaged.

Recommended resolution

• Uninstall and reinstall the driver.
    • Revert to the most recent successful registry configuration.
    Before we could reset the computer to factory settings, I suggest you to refer to the below article and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested for error code 19.

Error codes in Device Manager in Windows.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/310123#bookmark-19

Hope it helps.

Let us know the status, we are happy to assist you further.

Abdul_Malik, Sep 15, 2019
  3. major microsoft update on 9-14-2016

Major Microsoft update on 9-14-2016 dropped all iphone contacts.

How to recover?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

GaryDavisO, Sep 15, 2019
  4. btarunr Win User

Intel to Start Shipping B3 Stepping Cougar Point Chipset from February 14

Intel seems to have fast-tracked its Cougar Point chipset flaw rectification. The silicon giant claims that it will be in a position to start shipping B3 stepping of Cougar Point chipsets (Intel P67, H67, etc,) from 14 February, to OEM partners. According to the latest PCN (product change notification), number 110456-00 dated 2/9/2011, Cougar Point B3 will carry the following changes/features:
    • Revision ID will change from 04h to 05h
    • BIOS Update (Revision 1.1.4 of the BIOS Specification Update and Reference Code)
    • B3 stepping package is pin compatible with B2 stepping package
    • Minor metal layer change from B2 to B3 improving lifetime wear out with no changes to functionality or design specifications
    Of the above, the last bullet point affirms that the SATA 3 Gb/s port defect issue, which caused physical parts of the chipset to wear out abnormally fast, degrading performance, is resolved.

Source: Intel

btarunr, Sep 15, 2019
Thema:

1. i just updated on 9/14/19 - Similar Threads - updated

2. Windows update KB4517389 not installing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update KB4517389 not installing: As soon as I start updating it, the computer tells this "The update could not be completed, reverting back to old settings." Why is this happening? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-kb4517389-not-installing/82ad5f11-6ad5-4865-ab0e-ab1bc7ee6c67
  3. System taking hour to start after windows 10 update.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System taking hour to start after windows 10 update.: Hi, My system is taking hours to start after upgrading system to windows 10.Could please look into the issue earliest. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-taking-hour-to-start-after-windows-10/95824bc5-ab01-45a4-b167-2eccff3a5bd5
  4. Rationale for Deleting Restore Points after Windows Update

in Windows 10 Support
    Rationale for Deleting Restore Points after Windows Update: A much older thread discussed the reasons manual RPs get deleted, one of which was that the older restore points wouldn't apply to the new Windows version just updated. The logic seems to overlook THE most important reason one would want a restore point available after an...
  5. Unable to download virus and security updates

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to download virus and security updates: I am getting error code: 0x80070050 when trying to update virus and security in Windows Defender. Anyone else? I am using Windows 8,1 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/unable-to-download-virus-and-security-updates/8d4eb823-14e2-4d26-abe3-0ee6c3c7154b
  6. Windows update failed (kb4517389)

Windows update failed (kb4517389): Seems unable to upload log file https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-failed-kb4517389/aafe413f-c2b0-4639-84fa-3593ddf5ee01
  7. Update 1909

Update 1909: when will update 1909 be available for me on windows 10 Pro? I have windows pro 10 update 1809. Please Advise my emails are navymist *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  8. There were problems installing some updates, but we'll try again later. error code Error...

There were problems installing some updates, but we'll try again later. error code Error...: Please anyone can help me in this issue after the latest windows 10 update I was unable to install any drivers and I was unable to update some of drivers Thank You...
  9. Failed "Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1903 for x64-based Systems (KB4517389) -...

Failed "Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1903 for x64-based Systems (KB4517389) -...: I'm getting the same error message on 3 different windows 10 64 bit computers. I ran all the Microsoft troubleshooters but to no avail. I've checked all the services to make sure they are running and set to automatic. Everyone has fixes----but I need something...
  10. Windows Update runs forever without Updating / Currently has error: 0x80240fff

Windows Update runs forever without Updating / Currently has error: 0x80240fff: I recently upgraded from Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro. Everything seems to be working fine; except, I cannot update to the current version. The Windows Update version 1511 / OS Build 10586.0 ,at this time. I have tried several things like doing a Clean Boot before...