Windows 10: I just updated to 20h2 and my file explorer icons didnt change, in the startup menu there...

Discus and support I just updated to 20h2 and my file explorer icons didnt change, in the startup menu there... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Mr_guy_of_internet57 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Mr_guy_of_internet57, Apr 15, 2021.

1. I just updated to 20h2 and my file explorer icons didnt change, in the startup menu there...

/u/Mr_guy_of_internet57, Apr 15, 2021
  2. Ralph Sta Win User

File explorer icon from taskbar dissappears while working on it

Hi,

To assist you with your concern, we suggest you pin the File Explorer from the Start Menu by following these steps:

• Click the Start Menu.
    • Right-click File Explorer.
    • Choose Pin to taskbar.

If you need further assistance, feel free to reply to this post.

Ralph Sta, Apr 15, 2021
  3. Windows vista x64 computer icon always changing

what icons are you referring to?
    In the Windows Explorer list or desktop?

twicksisted, Apr 15, 2021
  4. sturpe Win User

I just updated to 20h2 and my file explorer icons didnt change, in the startup menu there...

Cannot find Desktop Icon in File Explorer

Now that is interesting. If I do what you suggest, File Explorer Address bar changes to C:\Users\username\documents and the missing ICONS are there. But there is still not a "Desktop" folder.

Is this a step in the right direction?

sturpe, Apr 15, 2021
Thema:

I just updated to 20h2 and my file explorer icons didnt change, in the startup menu there...

1. I just updated to 20h2 and my file explorer icons didnt change, in the startup menu there... - Similar Threads - updated 20h2 file

2. How do I change my File Explorer file icons?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I change my File Explorer file icons?: So, for the past 2 years I've been using the "newer" version of the icons The icons like the green download icon, purple videos icon, basically the more modern looking icons. It seem like the new icons are called "Fluent icons". I did a software update yesterday before going...
  3. How do I change my File Explorer file icons?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I change my File Explorer file icons?: So, for the past 2 years I've been using the "newer" version of the icons The icons like the green download icon, purple videos icon, basically the more modern looking icons. It seem like the new icons are called "Fluent icons". I did a software update yesterday before going...
  4. How do I change my File Explorer file icons?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Changing drive icons in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changing drive icons in File Explorer: I have two HP laptops. On one, I have successfully changed the drive icons for both my local and mapped network drives by using the Registry Editor and navigating to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\DriveIcons and creating keys and values...
  6. File explorer icon changes

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    File explorer icon changes: [IMG] Hi, whenever I open file explorer and go to something like desktop, it opens a new window and changes the icon to the desktop icon. This is true for thing like documents where it opens the window and changes the icon to the documents icon. Below is an example. Any...
  7. I just got the 20h2 update and how come these two start menu icons (Chrome and Valorant)...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I just got the 20h2 update and how come these two start menu icons (Chrome and Valorant)...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/CummyIsTheHighGround [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jmc3gc/i_just_got_the_20h2_update_and_how_come_these_two/
  8. my file explorer didnt show any of folders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    my file explorer didnt show any of folders: when i try to re format my pc, all of my file explorer folders are show up but, when after i login my onedrive, at a minute or hour past, my folder in my file explorer is gone again, only quick access is show on top but empty inside, no leftside panel showing, i dont know...
  9. My File Explorer Page Just Changed From Icons To A List In Text

in Windows 10 Support
    My File Explorer Page Just Changed From Icons To A List In Text: Hi All! It's been a while since I posted a question here so I hope you can help me. I noticed today that my File Explorer page changed from the Icons it has always displayed, to a list in text. How do I change it back? Thanks, Mark 139316
  10. File Explorer Navigation Menu Icons

in Windows 10 Support
    File Explorer Navigation Menu Icons: I am totally baffled, new install upgrade from Win7 and I cannot understand why the folder icons are kind of incomplete - anyone any ideas ??? 22884