Windows 10: I just upgraded from Windows 7, and now this is happening... (help)

Discus and support I just upgraded from Windows 7, and now this is happening... (help) in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Frickfries [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Frickfries, Jan 24, 2020.

1. I just upgraded from Windows 7, and now this is happening... (help)

/u/Frickfries, Jan 24, 2020

2. Windows 7 Lover's Club: For Those Who Like Windows 7 As Opposed To Windows 8

Description:
    • For anyone who likes Windows 7 as opposed to Windows 8 and wants to keep Windows 7 and not upgrade to Windows 8.
    • Also for anyone who does not hate Windows 8 but refuses to upgrade because Windows 7 is perfect.
    Requirements:
    • Be human. Male or female will suffice.
    • Love or Like Windows 7 much more than Windows 8.
    To Join:
    • Make a post.
    Benefits:
    • You will find true love one day.
    • You have have a chance to get rich one day.
    • You will have a chance for your dreams to come true one day.

vawrvawerawe, Jan 24, 2020
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jan 24, 2020
  4. I just upgraded from Windows 7, and now this is happening... (help)

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 24, 2020
Thema:

I just upgraded from Windows 7, and now this is happening... (help)

1. I just upgraded from Windows 7, and now this is happening... (help) - Similar Threads - upgraded happening help

2. Need help upgrading from windows 7

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help upgrading from windows 7: [ATTACH] So I have an old computer that I wanted to upgrade to windows 10 and everything was going smoothly until it freezes on a percentage with the loading circle not moving at all so in the end i had to force shut down the pc which leads to it undoing the changes and...
  3. I just upgraded to Windows 10 home from Windows 7 home and now the Microsoft bluetooth...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I just upgraded to Windows 10 home from Windows 7 home and now the Microsoft bluetooth...: I just upgraded to Windows 10 home from Windows 7 home and now the Microsoft bluetooth mouse's scroll wheel does not work. What can I do to get it to work? The other features work perfectly, just no scroll....
  4. Bought 10. Now need help upgrading 7 to 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bought 10. Now need help upgrading 7 to 10: Split from this thread. I already bought a license for windows 7. But the installation process on the PC failed. So, I need help to do the installation of windows 10 on my PC. If you can help me doing this I will be gratefull with you very much. Thans in advance....
  5. Upgrading from windows 7

in Windows 10 Support
    Upgrading from windows 7: I am using Windows 7 (64) Ultimate. I downloaded windows 10. I put it onto a DVD. If I boot from the DVD it asks for product key. The only one I have is for windows 7. This is invalid. If I run DVD after windows 7 has started up. The only one I have is for windows 7. This...
  6. Upgrade from Windows 7 created Local Account-Now What?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Upgrade from Windows 7 created Local Account-Now What?: I'm on a topic that is uncharted territory for me. Here is some background. I have a laptop from my Mom how just recently passed away. The machine had Windows 7 and was upgraded to Windows 10 Home edition. When it upgraded it only created a Local Account which is...
  7. no clean install windows 10..just upgrade from windows 7! help!

in Windows 10 Support
    no clean install windows 10..just upgrade from windows 7! help!: ..now if I don't do a fresh install what do u suggest I do to get rid of the excess baggage and to make my pc as fresh as possible..how do I know which stuff to delete? And what can I do to improve the performance and optimize my pc to be more efficient? And is it a problem...
  8. I need help to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from Windows 7 ultimate

in Windows 10 Support
    I need help to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from Windows 7 ultimate: Hi, For over a week I've been trying to upgrade my Windows 7 Ultimate to Windows 10 Pro and after several problems I came to one (for the last 3 days) that I don't know any longer what to do. I reach the 76% overall progress with 1 or 2 % on the Configuring Settings...
  9. What just happened?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What just happened?: Hi I got so fed up with Windows 10 constantly updating as well as any number of annoying other things, that I decided to go back an do a Clean Install of Windows 7. But within Minutes of doing that, I was getting pestered by the 'Nag Screen' urging me to update to...
  10. WTF just happened?!

in Windows 10 Support
    WTF just happened?!: I did the free upgrade to Windows 10 about 4 days before it expired - July 26th, if I recall. There have been a few problems along the way, but everything was working when I left for school tonight. I came back and the screen was dark and unresponsive. I usually have my PC...