Windows 10: I just want to ask will our preview update disappear if we update our windows to original...

Discus and support I just want to ask will our preview update disappear if we update our windows to original... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I just want to ask will our preview update disappear if we update our windows to original patch update?* Original title: Hello... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Shouryasinghal1, Aug 4, 2021.

1. I just want to ask will our preview update disappear if we update our windows to original...

I just want to ask will our preview update disappear if we update our windows to original patch update?* Original title: Hello

:)

Shouryasinghal1, Aug 4, 2021
  2. qubit Win User

Windows Update does it again: Disappearing Desktop Icons

Couple of things:

Disappearing icons during normal use is not something that Windows tends to do, so there's a problem somewhere on your system.

Leaving Windows Update for so long is asking for problems. Set the updater to download critical updates, but install only when you say so. This way, Windows will be kept up to date and the updates will be a lot smaller, reducing the chance of something going wrong.

So, what's infrarecorder?

qubit, Aug 4, 2021
  3. HAT
    hat Win User
    Windows Update suddenly hangs?

Windows Update is suddenly hanging for some reason... I went and downloaded and installed the first bunch of updates, restarted when asked, and now when I go back to windows update I just get the window with a white box forever. Reboot and it still does it. This happens to be on my main machine, running windows 7.

I've also noticed when I reboot it says configuring windows update, step 3 of 3, 47%. Maybe it somehow skipped something and is screwed forever?

4. NdMk2o1o Win User

I just want to ask will our preview update disappear if we update our windows to original...

Who's downloaded the Windows 8.1 preview update?

For some reason the installer says the update is not applicable to your computer? (Win 8 Pro x64) anyone else try this what was released today?

Windows help & learning - Microsoft Support

EDIT: It appears the error is because the download is named Windows8-RT-KB2849636-x64 so looks like it's only for ARM based RT Windows 8 versions even though there's nothing suggesting that on the actual download page, so where's the x86 8.1 update people?

NdMk2o1o, Aug 4, 2021
Thema:

I just want to ask will our preview update disappear if we update our windows to original...

1. I just want to ask will our preview update disappear if we update our windows to original... - Similar Threads - ask preview update

2. we have original Os of windows 11 pro. present we want to windows 10 because our govt e...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    we have original Os of windows 11 pro. present we want to windows 10 because our govt e...: we have original Os of windows 11 pro. present we want to windows 10 because our govt e office software not working properly on windows 11 pro. how to go to the windows 10?...
  3. we have original Os of windows 11 pro. present we want to windows 10 because our govt e...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    we have original Os of windows 11 pro. present we want to windows 10 because our govt e...: we have original Os of windows 11 pro. present we want to windows 10 because our govt e office software not working properly on windows 11 pro. how to go to the windows 10?...
  4. Why cant we connect our Windows 11pro to our domain

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why cant we connect our Windows 11pro to our domain: We have a server running windows server 2012r2 and we cannot connect new PC with windows 11pro running. We have created a new user account and device on the server. I've tried both changing domain name in windows 11pro and using the windows 2012r2 connection tool with no...
  5. Why cant we connect our Windows 11pro to our domain

Why cant we connect our Windows 11pro to our domain: We have a server running windows server 2012r2 and we cannot connect new PC with windows 11pro running. We have created a new user account and device on the server. I've tried both changing domain name in windows 11pro and using the windows 2012r2 connection tool with no...
  6. What we do to Update our window 8 system

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What we do to Update our window 8 system: Split from this thread. So What we do to Update our window 8 system. Please do the needful.As we are not abel to open our store, please give some additional link on which we can update our systum by ourself on free user . As we are still your user and buy your services, so it...
  7. What we do to Update our window 8 system

What we do to Update our window 8 system: Split from this thread. So What we do to Update our window 8 system. Please do the needful.As we are not abel to open our store, please give some additional link on which we can update our systum by ourself on free user . As we are still your user and buy your services, so it...
  8. How we can update our pc

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How we can update our pc: I am posting this comment because of I a new Microsoft user and i don't know how to use how to properly update our pc so can someone tell me how to properly update our pc < Link removed by VM >...
  9. Updates to our terms of use

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Updates to our terms of use: Wie bekomme ich die neuen "Updates to our terms of use" in Deutsch? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/updates-to-our-terms-of-use/ec8724a9-768d-4f3c-889a-9db4131302d5"
  10. Previewing our first platform updates for Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Previewing our first platform updates for Microsoft Edge: Yesterday, we moved Microsoft Edge Dev out of beta, and we are now directing all traffic from status.modern.ie to our new Platform Status page, which has significant improvements to performance and clarity. Today, we are excited to give the first look at our initial wave of...