Windows 10: I just want to die

Discus and support I just want to die in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I got new headphones with mic and plugged them in, the mic was very quiet so I tried diffrent usb input and it was the same problem, so I downloaded... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Gnoyek, Nov 2, 2019.

1. /u/Gnoyek Win User

I just want to die

So I got new headphones with mic and plugged them in, the mic was very quiet so I tried diffrent usb input and it was the same problem, so I downloaded drivers for this product and windows just didn't want to accept them, I unistalled them and tried another input this time it was working well but only in this one input, now it doesn't even want to connect in here and I dunno what to do anymore

submitted by /u/Gnoyek
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Gnoyek, Nov 2, 2019
  2. RolandJS Win User

Windows 10 PC keeps freezing/crashing - hard disk 'has a bad block'?

There is no way to predict when a HD fails completely. I just recommend doing routine OS and Data partition backups -- as a habit.

RolandJS, Nov 2, 2019
  3. btarunr Win User
    Intel Gives Core i3 and Core i5 Dual-Core Processors K0 Stepping Update

Intel is giving some existing 32 nm "Clarkdale" based Core i3 and Core i5 processors an update. The processors will transition to the new K0 stepping from the existing C2 stepping. The parts that will be made on the K0 silicon are Core i3 models 530 (new sSPEC: SLBX7), 540 (new sSPEC: SLBTD) and Core i5 models 650 (new sSPEC: SLBTJ), 660/661 (SLBTK/SLBTB), 670 (SLBTL). Newer and upcoming models such as the i3-550, i3-560, i5-665K, and i5-680 are already being built on the K0 stepping die. Motherboards will require a BIOS update to support the new K0 stepping processors.

The K0 stepping change includes the following highlights:
    • New S-spec and MM numbers for the converting products
    • Extended CPUID will change from 0x00020652 to 0x00020655
    • Host RevID will change from 0x12 to 0x18
    • K0 stepping package is pin compatible with C2 stepping package
    • Adds Processor Context ID (PCID) support
    The revised older SKUs that are built on K0 stepping will be market-available by October 16.

btarunr, Nov 2, 2019
  4. Remon Ont Win User

I just want to die

Cannot save image from Nerd or Die app`

Hi,

Based on your concern, we suggest that it's best that you contact Nerd or Die Twitch Panel Maker support for better assistance and troubleshooting regarding this concern.

If you have other concern, feel free to post us back.

Remon Ont, Nov 2, 2019
Thema:

I just want to die

1. I just want to die - Similar Threads - die

2. Whenever I unplug my battery cord, the computer dies and powers off, do I have to replace...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whenever I unplug my battery cord, the computer dies and powers off, do I have to replace...: OS Name: Microsoft Windows 11 HomeVersion: 10.0.22631 Build 22631Other OS Description: Not AvailableOS Manufacturer: Microsoft CorporationSystem Name: LAPTOP - NNMTDI6ASystem Manufacturer: LENOVOSystem Model: 81Y6System Type: x64-based PCSystem SKU:...
  3. Whenever I unplug my battery cord, the computer dies and powers off, do I have to replace...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Whenever I unplug my battery cord, the computer dies and powers off, do I have to replace...: OS Name: Microsoft Windows 11 HomeVersion: 10.0.22631 Build 22631Other OS Description: Not AvailableOS Manufacturer: Microsoft CorporationSystem Name: LAPTOP - NNMTDI6ASystem Manufacturer: LENOVOSystem Model: 81Y6System Type: x64-based PCSystem SKU:...
  4. cform.exe when laptop died.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cform.exe when laptop died.: Hi, asking for a friend here.Someone told me that the laptop which had Microsoft OS Win 10 died several times and had to be restarted for awhile.The thing is, before dying and had to be restarted, the laptop shows cform.exe box.Anyone having an idea where this would come...
  5. cform.exe when laptop died.

cform.exe when laptop died.: Hi, asking for a friend here.Someone told me that the laptop which had Microsoft OS Win 10 died several times and had to be restarted for awhile.The thing is, before dying and had to be restarted, the laptop shows cform.exe box.Anyone having an idea where this would come...
  6. cform.exe when laptop died.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. CRITICAL PROCESS DIED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CRITICAL PROCESS DIED: When I start my computer HP windows 10, It gives me first error of select PXE over IPv4 or sometimes PXE over IPv6.The page then goes away after 10 20 seconds then it gives me an error page that says no operating system found and then I press escape button and it goes to the...
  8. CRITICAL PROCESS DIED

CRITICAL PROCESS DIED: When I start my computer HP windows 10, It gives me first error of select PXE over IPv4 or sometimes PXE over IPv6.The page then goes away after 10 20 seconds then it gives me an error page that says no operating system found and then I press escape button and it goes to the...
  9. CRITICAL PROCESS DIED

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. PC Dying randomly when alt tabbing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Dying randomly when alt tabbing: Weird issue i have been having for past month randomly if i alt tab my entire computer will drop to 1 fps if i do to many key/mouse inputs it keeps dying if i dont touch anything it goes back to normal after around 15 seconds i have a good pc this shouldnt be happening could...