Windows 10: I just want to report another scam email

Discus and support I just want to report another scam email in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I received an email saying my windows account had be logged into from IP address 128.58.457.54 Geo location Eastern Russia. Call Windows Security... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by SheilaChurch1, Jun 21, 2019.

1. I just want to report another scam email

I received an email saying my windows account had be logged into from IP address 128.58.457.54 Geo location Eastern Russia. Call Windows Security team, 858-451-4210 and be at my computer.

:)

SheilaChurch1, Jun 21, 2019

2. phishing scam?

Hi Marie,

There are different types of Phishing scam, and the one that you received might be probably a
    "Deceptive Phishing" or "System Reconfiguration Attacks". For you to prevent receiving a phishing email and to be more aware about scams, we suggest that you report it by following the steps on this
    link. There are tips as well on the said link on how to determine a phishing email.

We're looking forward to your feedback.

Carlos Tin, Jun 22, 2019
  3. BobBarr Win User
    New steam scam/Phising attempt

did you forward it to valve? i know someone on my friends list that sent them an email about a scam thing some time ago and was rewarded =D

BobBarr, Jun 22, 2019
  4. I just want to report another scam email

Desiree Yau, Jun 22, 2019
Thema:

I just want to report another scam email

1. I just want to report another scam email - Similar Threads - report another scam

2. To Report Microsoft Scam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    To Report Microsoft Scam: In April 2023, we were scammed by a fake microsoft tech. We received a message on our computer that it had been hacked and we need to call the Microsoft number on the screen. We paid $615.00 to clean up the problem. However, on July 3, the message appeared on our computer...
  3. To Report Microsoft Scam

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    To Report Microsoft Scam: In April 2023, we were scammed by a fake microsoft tech. We received a message on our computer that it had been hacked and we need to call the Microsoft number on the screen. We paid $615.00 to clean up the problem. However, on July 3, the message appeared on our computer...
  4. Just wanted to report and issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Just wanted to report and issue.: With the latest windows 11 insider preview build 25905. It seems to be taking a long time to just do the base install then restart. I also, think it might of crashed my hdd last week when trying to install it, it ran after restarting and took all night about 12 hours and on...
  5. Just wanted to report and issue.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Just wanted to report and issue.: With the latest windows 11 insider preview build 25905. It seems to be taking a long time to just do the base install then restart. I also, think it might of crashed my hdd last week when trying to install it, it ran after restarting and took all night about 12 hours and on...
  6. what email address do I use to report possible email scam?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    what email address do I use to report possible email scam?: email received from: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** received your order #ODF3265411010000 on May 09, 2023Order Details:Order number: ODF3265411010000Order Date: May 09, 2023Product: Microsoft Firewall Premium ProtectionUser: 1Validity: 12 monthsPrice: $299.99...
  7. Possible Scam. I want to know is this legitimate email

Possible Scam. I want to know is this legitimate email: Cybersecurity threats cost the global economy an estimated market value of US$3 trillion, with 71% of companies admitting that they fell victim to successful cyberattacks. As cybersecurity threats continue to rise in India, we see the importance of having trusted software and...
  8. Report Scam

Report Scam: just downloaded Windows 10 with Microsoft Edge. A threat popped up saying I had been hacked. Called the number that said Microsoft...….844-532-2267...….lost call and lady named Katherine Wilson #1182 immediately called me back on 844-517-2296. Long story short, she got...
  9. Reporting Scam received

Reporting Scam received: [IMG] Received the following scam. Just want to make others aware The Voice warning kept staying if you shutdown your computer hackers will have access to your information. They had me type something in the run window, then asked me to put in my name and they would provide...
  10. Another scam... ????

Another scam... ????: Last night I got a red screen and an automated message saying I need to call a number to get this fixed. My screen was locked and I could not get rid of the message. I was not savvy enough to copy the screen. I called the number and was told I had a Microsoft network...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 1-858-451-4210

2. windows security team phone #858-451-4210

3. 858-451-4210

4. 128.58.457.54