Windows 10: I just want to stop my windows from making upgrades

Discus and support I just want to stop my windows from making upgrades in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Dear People, I just want to disable my Windows 10 so that it does not make any upgrades any more or anything that it does does it improve itself. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by NenadB, Jun 13, 2019 at 6:07 AM.

1. NenadB Win User

I just want to stop my windows from making upgrades

Dear People,

I just want to disable my Windows 10 so that it does not make any upgrades any more or anything that it does does it improve itself.

I am just satisfied with the way Windows works right now and I do not see any need for additional upgrades.

Kind regards.

:)

2. Printing stopped with November upgrade

Hey Prestonpdx,

I would suggest you check if the print spooler is running. Start/Stop print spooler service. Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + R, type services.msc
      and press Enter.

• From the list, locate Print Spooler service.

• Double click on the service and select Stop.

• Restart the computer, repeat step 1&2.

• Double click on the service and check if the service is started.
    Get back to us with the updated status, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

SujataMoktan, Jun 13, 2019 at 6:09 AM
  3. hellrazor Win User
    Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

4. I just want to stop my windows from making upgrades

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 13, 2019 at 6:09 AM
Thema:

I just want to stop my windows from making upgrades

1. I just want to stop my windows from making upgrades - Similar Threads - stop making upgrades

2. I just want to stop my windows from making upgrades

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I just want to stop my windows from making upgrades: Dear People, I just want to disable my Windows 10 so that it does not make any upgrades any more or anything that it does does it improve itself. I am just satisfied with the way Windows works right now and I do not see any need for additional upgrades. Kind regards. 134674
  3. I want to upgrade to Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I want to upgrade to Windows 10.: Split from this thread. Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 7, Windows 7, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows Vista, Windows Vista, Windows Vista, Windows Vista, Windows Vista pevnom disku. Kúpil som si nový pevný disk a chcem upgradu na Windows 10....
  4. tablet cant upgrade..... just want my computer to work!

tablet cant upgrade..... just want my computer to work!: I have an acer aspire one. A little 10.1 inch 32 gb windows 10 tablet. It has been hung up on trying to install 1803 for months. I run the update problem solver and it tells me I have updates pending and starts the update process.... again... and again. I have over 8 gb...
  5. i just want to print

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    i just want to print: I have windows 10. it is abysmal. how do I print a document showing on the screen. heaven forbid it should be as simple as pressing a key called Print. at the moment I am emailing stuff to my ipad for printing, but not always possible. may put this computer in the dump....
  6. I just want a refund.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I just want a refund.: The App doesn't work for $15, but a free App works just fine. How can I get my money back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-windvd/i-just-want-a-refund/bee16b9a-0c35-4666-9670-fdc67a56b855
  7. How do I stop Photos automatically making creations I do not want

How do I stop Photos automatically making creations I do not want: Photos App constantly makes new albums that I have not asked for and do not want. This is an invasion of privacy by accessing files to which I have not given permission to access, and is using processing power that I need for other uses. How do I disable this pointless and...
  8. How do I stop Photos automatically making creations I do not want

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I stop Photos automatically making creations I do not want: Photos App constantly makes new albums that I have not asked for and do not want. This is an invasion of privacy by accessing files to which I have not given permission to access, and is using processing power that I need for other uses. How do I disable this pointless and...
  9. I just wanted to state that Windows auto update is just the worst

I just wanted to state that Windows auto update is just the worst: My PC has been bricked since the Feb 18 update and nearly 6 months of trying every possible resolution and *GASP* taking it to 2 shops with no fix has left me with the undeniable fact that you did this. Everything worked fine after spending 3 days fixing a similar issue...
  10. How do I stop my computer from making folders from pictures without my permission. I don't...

How do I stop my computer from making folders from pictures without my permission. I don't...: I want photos I import to stop system from making folders https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-photos/how-do-i-stop-my-computer-from-making-folders-from/05ed3b7d-c986-43ad-8af1-f45ef4e8931d