Windows 10: I just want to stop my windows from making upgrades

Discus and support I just want to stop my windows from making upgrades in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Dear People, I just want to disable my Windows 10 so that it does not make any upgrades any more or anything that it does does it improve itself. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by NenadB, Jun 13, 2019.

1. NenadB Win User

I just want to stop my windows from making upgrades

Dear People,

I just want to disable my Windows 10 so that it does not make any upgrades any more or anything that it does does it improve itself.

I am just satisfied with the way Windows works right now and I do not see any need for additional upgrades.

Kind regards.

:)

NenadB, Jun 13, 2019

2. Printing stopped with November upgrade

Hey Prestonpdx,

I would suggest you check if the print spooler is running. Start/Stop print spooler service. Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + R, type services.msc
      and press Enter.

• From the list, locate Print Spooler service.

• Double click on the service and select Stop.

• Restart the computer, repeat step 1&2.

• Double click on the service and check if the service is started.
    Get back to us with the updated status, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

SujataMoktan, Jun 13, 2019
  3. hellrazor Win User
    Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Jun 13, 2019
  4. I just want to stop my windows from making upgrades

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 13, 2019
Thema:

I just want to stop my windows from making upgrades

1. I just want to stop my windows from making upgrades - Similar Threads - stop making upgrades

2. I want to upgrade my pc to windows 10 from windows 8.1

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I want to upgrade my pc to windows 10 from windows 8.1: well i wanted to upgrade my pc to windows 10 from windows 8.1. I started the process and it showed me not enough space i atleast need 8gb of space i cleaned my disk a bit and got 11.4gb free space then i again started it and everything went fine until the last installation it...
  3. I want to upgrade my system to windows 11 from 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to upgrade my system to windows 11 from 10: Split from this thread.I want to upgrade my system to windows 11 from 10 if possible, but having all kind of problem... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-upgrade-my-system-to-windows-11-from-10/7210f37a-fa89-44b8-99c2-22c3c1598160
  4. I want to upgrade my system to windows 11 from 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want to upgrade my system to windows 11 from 10: Split from this thread.I want to upgrade my system to windows 11 from 10 if possible, but having all kind of problem... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-upgrade-my-system-to-windows-11-from-10/7210f37a-fa89-44b8-99c2-22c3c1598160
  5. I want to make my windows faster

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I want to make my windows faster: I don't know if it's the right place for that. I don't have a very good computer, but so far I haven't felt the need to make it faster, until now. For some time, I noticed that it became slower and I would like to make it faster. I found some methods on youtube but I don't...
  6. Should i just stop my laptop from updating?

Should i just stop my laptop from updating?: i began restarting my laptop after it showed me the yellow restart symbol on my taskbar, i think this was to update windows (it's windows 10 of course, why else would i be posting on thsi sub?). it's been almost two hours and the update is only 25% done??? i don't understand...
  7. Might be paranoia, but just wanted to make sure

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Might be paranoia, but just wanted to make sure: I remember downloading a fishy "Windows Update" file some time in the middle of the night. After a popup for a AdBlock Plus donation, or subscrition I don't remember and one for Nord VPN, plus weird computer performance issues on my applications I ran McAfee's Full Scan. I...
  8. What does this mean? I just want to reset my PC and this is stopping me from doing it

What does this mean? I just want to reset my PC and this is stopping me from doing it: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/nwordcount [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f3w4jg/what_does_this_mean_i_just_want_to_reset_my_pc/
  9. I just want to stop my windows from making upgrades

in Windows 10 Support
    I just want to stop my windows from making upgrades: Dear People, I just want to disable my Windows 10 so that it does not make any upgrades any more or anything that it does does it improve itself. I am just satisfied with the way Windows works right now and I do not see any need for additional upgrades. Kind regards. 134674
  10. tablet cant upgrade..... just want my computer to work!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    tablet cant upgrade..... just want my computer to work!: I have an acer aspire one. A little 10.1 inch 32 gb windows 10 tablet. It has been hung up on trying to install 1803 for months. I run the update problem solver and it tells me I have updates pending and starts the update process.... again... and again. I have over 8 gb...