Windows 10: I keep being reminded that I should 'FIX' my account

Discus and support I keep being reminded that I should 'FIX' my account in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I keep being reminded that I should 'FIX' my account but every time I try, it prompts me to do it again, and again, and again, and again, and again,... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Dennis Paremain, Oct 6, 2019.

1. I keep being reminded that I should 'FIX' my account

I keep being reminded that I should 'FIX' my account but every time I try, it prompts me to do it again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again - Get the message?

Also, when I try, it occasionally gives me another message that I am NOT online (when in fact, I really am online) and so cannot report this all feedback to you since I although I am online Microsoft says I am not!!!!!!!

I wonder what, if anything, you may have to come back and tell me what's going wrong and, more importantly, how this mess is going to actually be FIXED.

You can reach me on my e-mail: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** or on my mobile: 07970 212 212 (UK) code required.

I bet you a pound to a pinch of dog's excrement that I hear nothing at all from Microsoft.

Message dated: 11:00 BST Sunday 06 October 2019

:)

Dennis Paremain, Oct 6, 2019
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Oct 6, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Pro and Ergnomic Break Reminder

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Do you remember installing any break reminder software?

It looks like it is a pop up from a break reminder software.

I suggest you to look for this in Programs in features and uninstall it if do not use it.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run Command

• Type Appwiz.cpl and hit enter

• Search for the programs and un-install it.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Oct 6, 2019
  4. K7AAY Win User

I keep being reminded that I should 'FIX' my account

See all reminders in Windows 10

As suggested in Microsoft's post "Get reminders from Cortana", open the Cortana window and choose Notebook > Reminders for that list.

K7AAY, Oct 6, 2019
Thema:

I keep being reminded that I should 'FIX' my account

1. I keep being reminded that I should 'FIX' my account - Similar Threads - keep being reminded

2. I keep getting notices of Russia getting into my account, is it dangerous and what should I do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting notices of Russia getting into my account, is it dangerous and what should I do: Someone in Russia keeps getting into my e mail and I report it but is it dangerous to me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-keep-getting-notices-of-russia-getting-into-my/78a03a2a-4638-417a-bc7c-cfceafad588d
  3. I keep getting notices of Russia getting into my account, is it dangerous and what should I do

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I keep getting notices of Russia getting into my account, is it dangerous and what should I do: Someone in Russia keeps getting into my e mail and I report it but is it dangerous to me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-keep-getting-notices-of-russia-getting-into-my/78a03a2a-4638-417a-bc7c-cfceafad588d
  4. My PC keeps blue screening. how should I fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC keeps blue screening. how should I fix it?: i just installed windows and got everything running. my keyboard wont input some of the keys until i spam them and then they are fine for a while. 2 crashes in a row the blue screen has said "DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL" and "what failed: nvlddmkm.sys"It will happen when i...
  5. My PC keeps blue screening. how should I fix it?

My PC keeps blue screening. how should I fix it?: i just installed windows and got everything running. my keyboard wont input some of the keys until i spam them and then they are fine for a while. 2 crashes in a row the blue screen has said "DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL" and "what failed: nvlddmkm.sys"It will happen when i...
  6. My PC keeps blue screening. how should I fix it?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. I keep getting fix account message on my hotmail app.

I keep getting fix account message on my hotmail app.: Hi,I have windows 10 and I keep getting the "Your account settings are out of date" "fix now" it is getting increasingly irritating as it happens everyday now. I have read through the forum and found a thread with the same problem in 2015.....So I am guessing the accumalitive...
  8. I keep getting a message I have to fix my microsoft account

in Windows 10 Customization
    I keep getting a message I have to fix my microsoft account: I keep getting a message I have to fix my Microsoft account. Everything is going wrong now from Computer to email. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-keep-getting-a-message-i-have-to-fix-my/8ef4d470-c062-4dc1-83ba-659bf87311f0
  9. Keep on being told I can't sign into my MS Account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Keep on being told I can't sign into my MS Account: It thien tells me "This problem can often be fixed by signing out of your account, then signing back in. If you don't sign out now, any files that you create or changes that you make will be lost." I have signed out 6 or 7 times, but I always get the same message. I've also...
  10. When should I keep my computer on, and when should I turn it off?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    When should I keep my computer on, and when should I turn it off?: Hello, I would like to know when should I keep my computer on, if I should put it in sleep, or turn it off. I always turn of my PC when I am not using it, and I want to know if that is correct. I do not want to damage anything, so I am looking for help. I have read that...