Windows 10: I keep continuously keep getting the following error and nothing fixes it

Discus and support I keep continuously keep getting the following error and nothing fixes it in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; "Microsoft account problem. We need to fix your microsoft account. Most likely your password changed. select here to fix it in shared experiences... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DomOsborne, May 19, 2021.

1. I keep continuously keep getting the following error and nothing fixes it

"Microsoft account problem. We need to fix your microsoft account. Most likely your password changed. select here to fix it in shared experiences settings."I do not know if this is a scam or it is an authentic microsoft message. I do know I did not change my password at all. I don't even do anything in shared experiences because I do not share things like that. So my question is 1 Why is this impossible to fix,. literally nothing fixes this 2 Has my account been hacked?3 how do I fix it?

:)

DomOsborne, May 19, 2021
  2. Jimmy6 Win User

Windows error 8024402F Fix?

You can fix this problem easily please follow the steps which is using in this video "youtu.be/TXW64QDpGoI"

Jimmy6, May 19, 2021
  3. error following an update

Hi Patricia,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

The error code suggests the issue to be of Windows Updates. I suggest you to
    Run the Deployment Image Servicing and Management (DISM) tool which fixes the Windows corruption error if there are any. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows+X.

• Click on Command Prompt (Admin).

• Type the command DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
      and hit Enter.
    If the issue still persists, then let us know and we'll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, May 19, 2021
  4. Rose Cal Win User

I keep continuously keep getting the following error and nothing fixes it

My computer keeps getting error 0xc0000034, will not fix

Hi,

One possible cause why you get that error can be due to corrupted file system. To better assist you, kindly answers the following questions:

• Have you done any recent changes before this issue occur?
    • When did the issue start?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Open Command Prompt.
    • Type chkdsk /r.
    • Click Enter.

It verifies the file system integrity of a volume and repair logical file system errors.

Let us know if you need more assistance.

Rose Cal, May 19, 2021
Thema:

I keep continuously keep getting the following error and nothing fixes it

1. I keep continuously keep getting the following error and nothing fixes it - Similar Threads - keep continuously keep

2. I keep on getting errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep on getting errors: Hi,I keep getting this error when trying to access Win 11 media link - https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows11 An error occurred while processing your request.Reference #30.aff4d517.1704854094.9a3c08ae.When will this be fixed? Is there an alternate site...
  3. Is there a known fix for this error code that I keep getting?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a known fix for this error code that I keep getting?: I keep getting this error code when trying to run the last of us on steam. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-known-fix-for-this-error-code-that-i/22f92f72-7793-4c75-ab98-65836c665fb4
  4. Is there a known fix for this error code that I keep getting?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a known fix for this error code that I keep getting?: I keep getting this error code when trying to run the last of us on steam. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-known-fix-for-this-error-code-that-i/22f92f72-7793-4c75-ab98-65836c665fb4
  5. Is there a known fix for this error code that I keep getting?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Following an Undate on 12/15 I keep getting 0x80096004 error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Following an Undate on 12/15 I keep getting 0x80096004 error: I am seeing error 0x80096004 following a recent MS Update on 12/15/21. Before this, I had used OneDrive on a manual basis only choosing the folders & files I wanted to keep backup copies of on OneDrive. Now I wish to go back to my prior method. I went to Control...
  7. Following an Undate on 12/15 I keep getting 0x80096004 error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Following an Undate on 12/15 I keep getting 0x80096004 error: I am seeing error 0x80096004 following a recent MS Update on 12/15/21. Before this, I had used OneDrive on a manual basis only choosing the folders & files I wanted to keep backup copies of on OneDrive. Now I wish to go back to my prior method. I went to Control...
  8. Following an Undate on 12/15 I keep getting 0x80096004 error

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Keep getting VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR and nothing is fixing it.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Keep getting VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR and nothing is fixing it.: This happens when I launch a game which has high graphics quality. One more thing is that the BSoD will happen randomly, sometimes after closing the game, during the game, charging the laptop after closing the game etc. Specs : Integrated GPU : Intel UHD Graphics 620 (driver...
  10. i keep getting this error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    i keep getting this error: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Vinayak0304 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jwzjrj/i_keep_getting_this_error/