Windows 10: I keep copying and pasting the same thing

Discus and support I keep copying and pasting the same thing in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi I cleaned installed windows 10, and I discovered I keep copying and pasting the same think no matter what. I tried to clear the clipboard by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by id_mew, Nov 20, 2018.

1. id_mew Win User

I keep copying and pasting the same thing

Hi I cleaned installed windows 10, and I discovered I keep copying and pasting the same think no matter what.

I tried to clear the clipboard by running "cmd /c"echo off|clip" and I'm able to copy and paste something once but than it goes back to copying and pasting the same thing witch is:

C:\Users\Maro\AppData\Local\Temp\PRODUCT_NAME_UNKNOWN_CrashDumpPRODUCT_VERSION_MAJOR_UNKNOWN-PRODUCT_VERSION_MINOR_UNKNOWN-2018-11-20--21-39-31_.dmp

I tried to follow the location where it's coming from to my AppData\Local\Temp folder and I noticed the crash dump file keeps getting created every 5 seconds over and over again none stop. I had like 10000 files of the exact same crash dump that I keep pasting every time.

Why is this happening? how can I fix it?

it's driving me crazy.

Please Help, thanks.

:)

id_mew, Nov 20, 2018
  2. Arun B J Win User

how do I copy and paste

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• What is the exact issue that you’re facing?

• Are you not able to copy or paste the files?

• What exactly happens when you try to copy the files?

• Are you getting any error message?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps

• To copy
      Ctrl + C
    • To Paste ctrl + V
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/keyboard-shortcuts

Reply with necessary information so that we can assist you better.

Thanks and Regards

Arun B J, Nov 22, 2018
  3. COPY AND PASTE

Hi Sandra,

We need more information about your concern so that we can identify the cause of the copy and paste issue. Please provide the following:

• What browser are you using?
    • Is this issue happening with a specific website?
    We suggest trying to do the same function (Copy and Paste) using a different browser and using other website as well.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Nov 22, 2018
  4. I keep copying and pasting the same thing

Copy and Paste

We would also like to know if you are experiencing this within a specific browser.

To further identify the cause of the issue, we suggest performing a clean boot to check if there are any startup programs that could be conflicting with the copy and paste function. For steps on how to perform a clean boot, click
    here.

We also suggest starting the PC in safe mode and try to copy and paste from a browser. Steps can be found
    here.

We look forward to your response.

Patricia Yu, Nov 22, 2018
Thema:

I keep copying and pasting the same thing

1. I keep copying and pasting the same thing - Similar Threads - keep copying pasting

2. I can't copy and paste

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't copy and paste: I cant copy & paste anything to any files, it only give's me "! Cannot rename C:\Users\hp\Desktop\vlad\FNF\__rzi_17568.11132 to C:\Users\hp\Desktop\XXX Access is denied. How can I resolve that issue?...
  3. Copy/Paste

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Copy/Paste: Hi,My Copy/Paste on Widows 11 doesn't work on my PC.Is there a way I can set my computer for it to work like Windows 10 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/copypaste/6ba679b4-d365-4d72-9ba4-373ed0f7a3c3
  4. My headphones keep repeating the same thing.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My headphones keep repeating the same thing.: My headphones keep repeating the same noise over and over again it is also the same noise as my monitor turning on and off and even after restarting my computer the noise will still play any idea on how to stop it?...
  5. how can i copy multiple things and paste them later?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how can i copy multiple things and paste them later?: submitted by /u/xFishyyX [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g2wyi1/how_can_i_copy_multiple_things_and_paste_them/
  6. Copy & Paste

in Windows 10 Customization
    Copy & Paste: I need help with my Copy& paste, on my computer, is there an app that I go to https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/copy-paste/42daff44-31ef-4272-a549-c2fffeddbe4c
  7. Ctrl-V/paste keeps pasting the same text no mater what I CTRL-C/copy

Ctrl-V/paste keeps pasting the same text no mater what I CTRL-C/copy: This just started happening and is driving me crazy ;-) No matter what I highlight and either ctrl-c or right-click copy, when I ctrl-v or right-click paste - the same text gets pasted (it never changes). I tried various apps (including clipboard app from MS) to clear the...
  8. Copy and paste

Copy and paste: Sometimes I can copy and paste with microsoft word + , but when I am online other sites , I can not copy and paste . How do i fix this ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/copy-and-paste/f366024b-492b-45b7-b087-951f1226a939
  9. Copy and paste

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Copy and paste: Why am I having trouble pasting stuff to notepad, wordpad and open office. It just prints off in one long column and in the open office I get lines and can't type into it. Help appreciated. Kerry...
  10. Copy & Paste

in Windows 10 Support
    Copy & Paste: Something just recently changed in Windows 10. I can no longer use the PASTE shortcut CRTL+V. To paste anything, I must use the right click and then click on PASTE. I generally use COPY (CRTL_C) then CRTL+V and it is done. Does anyone know how to correct this so I can use the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. copy and paste keeps pasting the same thing

2. windows clipboard keeps pasting same thing

3. why does my laptop keep copying the same thing

4. keeps pasting same thing,
  5. why is my copy and paste keep passing the same thing,
  6. why am i pasting same all the time,
  7. why is it copying the same page over and over,
  8. i keep copy and pasting the same thing,
  9. my copy and paste keeps using the same copy,
  10. Hue I stop my computer from copying pasting the same thing over and over again,
  11. I keep pasting the,
  12. why does my copy and paste keeping pasting the same thing,
  13. clip board pasting the same thing,
  14. paste keeps pasting the same thing windows 10,
  15. how to copy something from a website - keep copying it and paste it but not copying