Windows 10: I keep deleting programs but still have little to no space...

Discus and support I keep deleting programs but still have little to no space... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Im a gamer/content creator so I have lots of stuff on my PC. video records and things I create from adobe. after I finish a project, I usually try to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by mikesteele5, Jun 18, 2021.

1. I keep deleting programs but still have little to no space...

Im a gamer/content creator so I have lots of stuff on my PC. video records and things I create from adobe. after I finish a project, I usually try to delete any and everything associated with that project to recover that space as well as anything I don't use. I'm constantly always deleting and never have space on my harddrive...what is going on???? Not only that but according to the programs I have installed...I don't see where the space is...

:)

mikesteele5, Jun 18, 2021

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jun 18, 2021
  3. Low Disk Space error

Hi,

I suggest you to delete the unwanted applications or games installed on the device and also perform a Disk Cleanup.

In order to delete the games or applications, which has been downloaded from the Windows Store you need to right click on the game and select
    Uninstall option from the Start menu.

If the games that you are downloaded are .exe or the applications which are not downloaded from the Windows Store, you may try deleting it from the Control panel.

To do so, please follow the below steps.

• Right Click on Start Menu.
    • Open Control Panel.
    • Click Programs.
    • Click Programs and Features.
    • Click on the programs that you would like to uninstall.
    I suggest you to try the steps in the following article to free up space and check if it helps.

Free up drive space in Windows 10

Also, refer to the Wiki Article created by
    Andre Da Costa
    from the below link:

How to free up disk space in Windows

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...-windows/2458cc31-bd19-482f-ace5-7e3bd9da8098

Hope it helps. Revert to us with the results, will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan Babu ER, Jun 18, 2021
  4. Ken Blake Win User

I keep deleting programs but still have little to no space...

Should Any Of These Programs Be Deleted?

Do not delete any of these. They are important parts of Windows.

Also note the following two points:

1. If you uninstall a program, you can save *some* disk space, but the programs you list don't use a lot of disk space, so there's not much to be saved. And disk space is so inexpensive these days that any savings wouldn't be more than a few pennies worth

2. Uninstalling a program does *not* improve performance. An installed program does not use any resources unless it's running. Only stopping a program from running can improve performance, but whether that increase in performance is even noticeable depends
    on what program it is. Some programs use so little in the way of resources that you could never notice any difference in performance whether the program was running or not.

Ken Blake, Jun 18, 2021
Thema:

I keep deleting programs but still have little to no space...

1. I keep deleting programs but still have little to no space... - Similar Threads - keep deleting programs

2. I have problem with too little space on C: drive but lots of space on D: drive.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have problem with too little space on C: drive but lots of space on D: drive.: I have moved what I could figure out but still have things on C:. I would like to move all apps to D: since have 27 GB of apps on C:. How do I do this? I have less than 2 GB free on C: and have problems with Windows updates....
  3. I have problem with too little space on C: drive but lots of space on D: drive.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have problem with too little space on C: drive but lots of space on D: drive.: I have moved what I could figure out but still have things on C:. I would like to move all apps to D: since have 27 GB of apps on C:. How do I do this? I have less than 2 GB free on C: and have problems with Windows updates....
  4. I have problem with too little space on C: drive but lots of space on D: drive.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Why Do I Have Very Little Remaining Disk Space?

Why Do I Have Very Little Remaining Disk Space?: I purchased a second hand low spec Asus Transformer Book T100 as I only needed it for YouTube and Emails.I now need to run an Android Emulator but having issue due to the very low memory.I had around 200 MB of remaining memory so deleted all videos, mostly every photo and...
  6. I have very little free space on my recovery drive.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have very little free space on my recovery drive.: I have been running defrag on my recovery drive along with the rest of the drives didn't realize I shouldn't . Could that be responsible for slowing down the system. And is there any way I can undo it. It says 15.1GB in "Other" but when I click on it the message is "No other...
  7. I deleted Windows.old but it still takes up space

I deleted Windows.old but it still takes up space: Hello. I recently updated my windows 10 pro to the 1909 version. Then i went to disk cleanup and chose the "windows update cleanup" option and it deleted the folder Windows.old but it didnt free up space as much as it should. I only have like 33 gigs worth of stuff out of...
  8. HDD Space Keeps Decreasing Everyday With Little To No Activity

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HDD Space Keeps Decreasing Everyday With Little To No Activity: How did I go from 859 GB yesterday to 837 GB today (checked again a min ago 836 GB), downloading no games, or doing anything that would decrease hard drive space? Is it the temporary files that are causing this? Old versions of Windows? What is causing such a problem? Please...
  9. How Is There Little Disk Space

How Is There Little Disk Space: Dear MSCS I am in a dilemma concerning the amount of PC Disk Space that has been used up on this laptop. This is the data I have compiled using the properties utility available. This is my old laptop which was a WinXP, by changing the hard-drive, it was upgraded to a...
  10. Deleted program still recognised by Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deleted program still recognised by Windows: Hi. My BitDefender antivirus was playing up yet again so I uninstalled it. For some reason, BitDefender comes in two parts, the AV itself and an 'agent' (bdagent.exe). I uninstalled both and also went through the registry to delete items with those names. When I go to...