Windows 10: I keep disconnecting from my WiFi on my desktop every 10 minutes or so and it's really...

Discus and support I keep disconnecting from my WiFi on my desktop every 10 minutes or so and it's really... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So since my motherboard didn't come with built in WiFi I'm using a WiFi adapter, and when it is connected it runs ok but it constantly disconnects and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Gummy_Tris, Mar 29, 2020.

1. I keep disconnecting from my WiFi on my desktop every 10 minutes or so and it's really...

So since my motherboard didn't come with built in WiFi I'm using a WiFi adapter, and when it is connected it runs ok but it constantly disconnects and then re-connects so often that I can't do any task. Unfortunately they removed it from Amazon so I can't link the adapter but I'm sure that's not it. I've watched about 11 different videos on how to fix it and not a single method has worked. Any fixes I haven't tried yet?

submitted by /u/Gummy_Tris
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Gummy_Tris, Mar 29, 2020
  2. Hublerr Win User

Wifi disconnects every 5 minutes.

I am having issues with my computer, I'm on windows 10. My wifi disconnect every 5-ish minutes, when I reconnect the wifi adapter, it works for 5 minutes and disconnects again. Works on all other devices, I tried to update/install network drivers, but I
    can't figure out how.

Hublerr, Mar 29, 2020
  3. WiFi keeps disconnecting on Win 10 desktop PC

My Windows 10 desktop PC (which is only 6 months old) has (over the last week or two) started exhibiting some very annoying behaviour:

Every 10 minutes or so, the WiFi disconnects. At which point I either have to manually disconnect and reconnect, or connect to my other network (my modem broadcasts both a 2G and 5G signal).

Steps I have tried already:

1) Adjusting the power plan, so that the WiFi adaptor will not go to sleep under any circumstances

2) Updating the WiFi adaptor driver to the latest version

3) Rolling back the WiFi adaptor to various older versions of the driver

4) Totally uninstalling then reinstalling the WiFi adaptor using the network rest function

5) Deleting/forgetting WiFi networks then re-adding them

Still no luck. Other devices in my home do not experience this drop-out (Chromebook, iPad, iPhone, PS4, Chromecast, etc.)

Can anyone advise?

cyclone5uk, Mar 29, 2020
  4. I keep disconnecting from my WiFi on my desktop every 10 minutes or so and it's really...

WIFI disconnects and disabled automatically in Windows 10

Can anyone please suggest me what can be the best solution for me at this moment. Now the WiFi connection is disconnected very frequently. I can use WiFi only 2/3 minutes. After that, it disconnected automatically. Then I need to restart the laptop, that
    takes 10 minutes.

If I format my laptop and reinstall, will it be helpful?

Can I back to Windows 7?

Hashem Beg, Mar 29, 2020
Thema:

I keep disconnecting from my WiFi on my desktop every 10 minutes or so and it's really...

1. I keep disconnecting from my WiFi on my desktop every 10 minutes or so and it's really... - Similar Threads - keep disconnecting WiFi

2. My pc keeps disconnecting from wifi. I turn it on and it connects but minutes later it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc keeps disconnecting from wifi. I turn it on and it connects but minutes later it...: This happens everytime i try to do something that needs wifi. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-keeps-disconnecting-from-wifi-i-turn-it-on/edf9f2c9-7186-487f-b309-923f04edb5da
  3. My pc keeps disconnecting from wifi. I turn it on and it connects but minutes later it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc keeps disconnecting from wifi. I turn it on and it connects but minutes later it...: This happens everytime i try to do something that needs wifi. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-keeps-disconnecting-from-wifi-i-turn-it-on/edf9f2c9-7186-487f-b309-923f04edb5da
  4. My wifi keeps disconnected from the internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My wifi keeps disconnected from the internet: Using the wifi keeps disconnected from wifi ,I tried so many tricks available in youtube and internet but nothing gives me the output properly ,Power management mode is not displaying in my laptop...
  5. Wifi keeps disconnecting every 10-15 minutes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi keeps disconnecting every 10-15 minutes: I will try to give as much info as possible. I have this laptop. Until 2 or so months ago, when I was running windows 10 20H1, I did not have any problems. Ever since I updated to version 20H2 and all subsequent ones, my laptop's wifi has gone absolutely bananas.What started...
  6. Disconnected from online games every minute or so.

Disconnected from online games every minute or so.: Whenever I try to play any form of online game, after a minute or so I get kicked/disconnected from them and it doesn't say anything regarding it, only disconnect messages. For example, when I play Minecraft Windows 10 with my friend or on a server, it just says "Disconnected...
  7. My wifi keep disconnecting from windows 10

My wifi keep disconnecting from windows 10: After windows 10 latest update i am facing this wifi disconnecting issue I don't know how it will be fixed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-wifi-keep-disconnecting-from-windows-10/bce4f370-1ba1-48f9-bf3f-9d918b1ae47d
  8. Wifi disconnecting every minute

Wifi disconnecting every minute: My wifi cuts out so much its frustrating. It happens with every network I'm on. I have a surface book 1 and am on Windows 10. Needs to be resolved immediately for school....
  9. WiFi Disconnecting Every 5-10 Minutes

WiFi Disconnecting Every 5-10 Minutes: Hello- I have a Dell G7 laptop with windows 10 installed. When I am on my home wireless network, my computer disconnects itself from the network every 5-10 minutes. I have troubleshooted this problem and tried many methods of fixing it. When I do trouble shoot, I always get...
  10. Wifi disconnects every 5 minutes.

Wifi disconnects every 5 minutes.: I am having issues with my computer, I'm on windows 10. My wifi disconnect every 5-ish minutes, when I reconnect the wifi adapter, it works for 5 minutes and disconnects again. Works on all other devices, I tried to update/install network drivers, but I can't figure out how....