Windows 10: I keep geting a pop up box for Microsoft family and it's extremely hard to get rid of it...

Discus and support I keep geting a pop up box for Microsoft family and it's extremely hard to get rid of it... in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Microsoft family keeps popping up on my screen and is very annoying and difficult to get rid of UGGGGH... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Charlie Brown cb, Feb 24, 2021.

1. I keep geting a pop up box for Microsoft family and it's extremely hard to get rid of it...

Microsoft family keeps popping up on my screen and is very annoying and difficult to get rid of UGGGGH

:)

Charlie Brown cb, Feb 24, 2021
  2. Jacee Win User

How to get rid of Softonic pop ups

• BarbandCharlie
    • Browsers and E-Mail
    Your topic was moved to this part of the forum: How to get rid of Softonic pop ups

Jacee, Feb 24, 2021
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Feb 24, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

I keep geting a pop up box for Microsoft family and it's extremely hard to get rid of it...

Changes in Microsoft family

Source: Microsoft account | Whats new for Microsoft family

Brink, Feb 24, 2021
Thema:

I keep geting a pop up box for Microsoft family and it's extremely hard to get rid of it...

1. I keep geting a pop up box for Microsoft family and it's extremely hard to get rid of it... - Similar Threads - keep geting pop

2. Help with Microsoft pop up that I can't get rid of

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help with Microsoft pop up that I can't get rid of: Can someone tell me how to get rid of this Microsoft logo that appeared on my home screen today and I can't get rid of it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-with-microsoft-pop-up-that-i-cant-get-rid-of/8bd542d3-39c1-4098-a1db-58e4952a2fdb
  3. Help with Microsoft pop up that I can't get rid of

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with Microsoft pop up that I can't get rid of: Can someone tell me how to get rid of this Microsoft logo that appeared on my home screen today and I can't get rid of it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-with-microsoft-pop-up-that-i-cant-get-rid-of/8bd542d3-39c1-4098-a1db-58e4952a2fdb
  4. Microsoft Family Pop Up

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Family Pop Up: Every time I open my computer, the "Sign In - Microsoft Family Features" pop up shows up. Regardless of how many time I exit out, it intermediately pops up on my computer again. I followed the advice on this page...
  5. Not in a microsoft family yet getting spammed by pop ups

Not in a microsoft family yet getting spammed by pop ups: Hello. Since shortly after starting at university I have begun to be spammed by repeated Microsoft family features pop ups. This is a personal laptop and hasn't been added to any Microsoft family and it's beginning to get annoying. Is there anyway to block the] pop ups...
  6. I can't get rid of pop-ups

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I can't get rid of pop-ups: I keep getting pop-ups that say there are viruses and that I should scan my computer, but when I go to virus and threat protection and scan it says there are no viruses. These pop-ups are very annoying and I have no idea how to stop them. Is there any way to stop it?...
  7. Microsoft family pop up

Microsoft family pop up: I am DONE AND SICK OF THIS FAMILY POP UP, I DEALT WITH IT FOR A YEAR NOW!I followed your guys articles on how to remove it and it didn't work, why would you guys even add a pup without asking us if we wanted to enable it?Is there any way to uninstall family features....
  8. Microsoft family pop up

Microsoft family pop up: The MS family popup asking for signin keeps coming up on my child's PC. Even when entering the PIN, it keeps popping up over an over. the only solutions i have seen on here just say to disable family settings, but that just defeats the purpose. We want family settings on, but...
  9. Microsoft Family Features keeps popping up

Microsoft Family Features keeps popping up: Hi there, Recently after accidentally tweaking a setting in the registry, I managed to delete my user account (and my files). Just the day before, I had created a restore point, so I restored my computer from there. Other than a few files going missing and programs...
  10. How to get rid of pop ups

in Windows 10 Support
    How to get rid of pop ups: I keep getting popups from suppose to be from Microsoft. We all that isn't really Microsoft. They say call the certain number and, they want money to fix the problems. How do I get rid of these popups? 63171