Windows 10: I keep getting 0x8007139F when trying to fix my account in mail.

Discus and support I keep getting 0x8007139F when trying to fix my account in mail. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Same as my topic.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DannyRiggs1, Oct 12, 2018.

1. I keep getting 0x8007139F when trying to fix my account in mail.

Same as my topic.

:)

DannyRiggs1, Oct 12, 2018

2. Error code 0x8007139f in Windows mail

When I tried to sync my gmail account with the windows 10 mail app I get this error(error code - 0x8007139f). Please Help me!

DivyaeVats, Oct 12, 2018
  3. Can't set up email accounts - error codes 0x8007139f and 0x80004005

Hello,

If you're having problems setting up your account, I suggest to try the following troubleshooting steps:

1. If you upgraded to Windows 10, you will need to re-add your accounts to Mail for Windows 10.
    2. Make sure your email address and password are correct. Passwords are case-sensitive.
    3. If you see your most recent messages but no older messages, you probably need to change
      your email sync duration
    4. If you see a message that your account is out-of-date, you probably need to either update your password, your incoming or outgoing servers, or your SSL settings. See Fixing
      an out-of-date account
      for more information.
    5. I also suggest performing the other solutions in this
      article.

If you have additional questions, or if the issue persists after the troubleshooting steps above, please let me know by replying to this thread. This way, I'll get notified and respond back to you as
    soon as I can.

Michelle Vil, Oct 12, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

I keep getting 0x8007139F when trying to fix my account in mail.

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. I keep getting 0x8007139F when trying to fix my account in mail. :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Oct 12, 2018
Thema:

I keep getting 0x8007139F when trying to fix my account in mail.

1. I keep getting 0x8007139F when trying to fix my account in mail. - Similar Threads - keep getting 0x8007139F

2. I keep getting error code 0x807 when I try to connect to one of my computers at work using...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I keep getting error code 0x807 when I try to connect to one of my computers at work using...: The computer with the issue can connect to the computer I'm trying to connect from but not visa versa. When I try to connect, I get this error: Your session ended because of an error. If this keeps happening, contact your network administrator for assistance. Error code:...
  3. I keep getting Error code: 0x3000062 when I try to connect to one of my PC's at work on a...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I keep getting Error code: 0x3000062 when I try to connect to one of my PC's at work on a...: This is the error I'm getting: An error occurred while communicating with the Remote Desktop Gateway. If this keeps happening, contact your network administrator for assistance. Error code: 0x3000062 I can connect to this computer when I'm on the same network, but if I...
  4. 0x8007139f

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    0x8007139f: A message appears telling me to fix my Microsoft account. When I push the fix button a message appears that says "Something when wrong please try again later> 0x8007193f" what does that means? and how can I fix it?...
  5. Getting error code when trying to login into my Google account on Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Getting error code when trying to login into my Google account on Windows 10: I can't seem to login into my Google Account on Windows 10. Its gives me an error of 0x8000000b [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/getting-error-code-when-trying-to-login-into-my/47446e80-c7ff-4058-b803-f1daa8f077c0"
  6. windows 10 i keep getting error code -2 when trying to play my games

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 i keep getting error code -2 when trying to play my games: when I try to play MY GAMES Hoyle card games it says failed to change display settings error c ode -2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/windows-10-i-keep-getting-error-code-2-when-trying/aa01ab9b-59ea-4e40-a82b-625910e6a947
  7. I get an 'Access Denied' message when trying to manage accounts on active directory

I get an 'Access Denied' message when trying to manage accounts on active directory: Hey I've been getting notifications that there's issues with a work or school account, which I do not have access to and would never need, so I wanted to remove it. When I click manage in the settings the webpage that opens up says access denied. How do I remove all trace...
  8. adding a mail account to mail and keeping it there

adding a mail account to mail and keeping it there: I have been using mail for some time. it has a number of accounts. recently my most used account (my every day one) disappeared. I reloaded it (its Hotmail) and used it. the next time I used it, it had gone again and now I have to add it as an account, then it disappears and...
  9. I can not fix my Microsoft account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I can not fix my Microsoft account: Hello, I know, I disabled or change something in Windows Settings, but I don't have idea where and I can not fix my Microsoft account *Banghead Any idea? Thanks Came [img] [img] [img] 112467
  10. when i try to sign into my microsoft account it just says error

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    when i try to sign into my microsoft account it just says error: every time cortana tells me to sign in or i sign in it just says error please try again 16718

Users found this page by searching for:

1. error 0x8007139f setting up email

2. 0x8007139f KB4467702

3. error code 0x8007139f windows 10 mail

4. windows 10 mail 0x8007139f