Windows 10: I keep getting 0x800CCC0E error code in Outlook - won't connect to Gmail

Discus and support I keep getting 0x800CCC0E error code in Outlook - won't connect to Gmail in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I made the mistake of responding to the Google warning about less secure apps. Big mistake. Now I can't seem to work out how to reconnect my Gmail to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KarenMetcalfe1, Sep 16, 2019.

1. I keep getting 0x800CCC0E error code in Outlook - won't connect to Gmail

I made the mistake of responding to the Google warning about less secure apps. Big mistake. Now I can't seem to work out how to reconnect my Gmail to Outlook 10. I've been here before but this time nothing I do has worked.

:)

KarenMetcalfe1, Sep 16, 2019

2. error (0x800CCC0E)

Task 'Synchronizing subscribed folders for ***@***.' reported error (0x800CCC0E) : 'Outlook cannot synchronize subscribed folders for ***@***. Error: Cannot connect to the server. If you continue to receive this message, contact your server administrator
    or Internet service provider (ISP).'

Code:
    [b]Moved from the Community (Es)[/b]

Ing. Manuel javier Hidalgo, Sep 16, 2019
  3. Munki Win User
    GUIDE:How to transfer contacts from Microsoft Outlook to Gmail

I'm sitting here in the office, its the end of the year in the school system, and several employees transferring to alternative counties. With this it brings loads of transferring contacts to take with them from their company phone. Well, this one in particular sparked a guide idea. So here it is, How to transfer Outlook contacts to your Gmail account.

Step 1: Sign in to your outlook account.
    step 2 In the top left hand corner click File > Import/Export > Export to file > Browse to desired place to save your file > export. Be sure you export the file as .csv (comma separated values)
    Step 3 Log into your Gmail account
    Step 4 Select 'Contacts' In the subsection you will see a 'Import' button on the right-hand side. Click it.
    Step 5 Browse to the location where you saved it > Open it > Click Import.

I would have provided pictures, but I use neither Outlook or Gmail. Hope someone somewhere gets some use from this. *Toast :toast:

=Munki=

Munki, Sep 16, 2019
  4. Dugly Win User

I keep getting 0x800CCC0E error code in Outlook - won't connect to Gmail

Gmail IMAP on Outlook 2019

I still get this message that OL can't sign me in to IMAP.

The message is "Task 'Synchronizing subscribed folders for L: [email protected].' reported error (0x800CCC0E) : 'Outlook cannot synchronize subscribed folders for L: [email protected]. Error: Cannot connect to the server. If you continue to receive this message, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).'

This error message seems to indicate that there is something more to this problem than the set-up instructions. There are references on line for error code 0x800CCC0E, so I need to investigate those.

So, for those telling me to read the instructions: I have. Repeatedly and continually. The Google app and authenticator are installed on my Samsung telephone. This is not a case of me not being able to read or lack of experience with Outlook and Gmail. As I pointed out earlier, I have used both for many years.

- - - Updated - - -

The problem was solved by doing a re-install of Office. The account was enabled.

Dugly, Sep 16, 2019
Thema:

I keep getting 0x800CCC0E error code in Outlook - won't connect to Gmail

1. I keep getting 0x800CCC0E error code in Outlook - won't connect to Gmail - Similar Threads - keep getting 0x800CCC0E

2. Outlook 2019 connecting to gmail account

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 2019 connecting to gmail account: Currently I set up my gmail account to "store and forward" to my internet provider, which is connect to my Outlook 2016 via POP3. I am now setting up Outlook 2019 and want to connect to gmail directly. 1. Will my gmail account continue to work as before, i.e. incoming mails...
  3. Outlook 2019 connecting to gmail account

in Windows 10 Support
    Outlook 2019 connecting to gmail account: Currently I set up my gmail account to "store and forward" to my internet provider, which is connect to my Outlook 2016 via POP3. I am now setting up Outlook 2019 and want to connect to gmail directly. 1. Will my gmail account continue to work as before, i.e. incoming mails...
  4. Error code in updating Gmail settings in Outlook.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error code in updating Gmail settings in Outlook.: I am getting message 'your account settings for Gmail needs to be updated.' However, when I try to update it I get error code: 0x8007042b. Please help to update my settings....
  5. Gmail in Outlook 2010 Won't Connect

in Browsers and Email
    Gmail in Outlook 2010 Won't Connect: I have Outlook 2010 on one laptop. Starting today Gmail won't connect despite the user name, password and other IMAP details being correct. Gmail is working fine in Outook 2016, Windows Mail App and my mobile. Anyone having the same problem? 155645
  6. Gmail in Outlook 2010 Won't Connect

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gmail in Outlook 2010 Won't Connect: I have Outlook 2010 on one laptop. Starting today Gmail won't connect despite the user name, password and other IMAP details being correct. Gmail is working fine in Outook 2016, Windows Mail App and my mobile. Anyone having the same problem? 155645
  7. Outlook cannot connect to GMail

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook cannot connect to GMail: Hi I have been using the same Outlook and GMail accounts for years and about a week ago I get an error message when I try to download my email. I haven`t changed any settings at all. ERROR: Ox8OOCCC1A Your server does not support the connection encryption type you have...
  8. error (0x800CCC0E)

error (0x800CCC0E): Task 'Synchronizing subscribed folders for ***@***.' reported error (0x800CCC0E) : 'Outlook cannot synchronize subscribed folders for ***@***. Error: Cannot connect to the server. If you continue to receive this message, contact your server administrator or Internet service...
  9. live mail error 0x800ccc0e

in Windows 10 Customization
    live mail error 0x800ccc0e: How do I resolve this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/live-mail-error-0x800ccc0e/dadb4439-535e-423f-ae71-b15de7b82740
  10. I am getting an error message ever time I log into Outlook.

I am getting an error message ever time I log into Outlook.: I receive an error message: error 0x800CCC0E Outlook cannot synchronize folders for my email account. Cannot connect to the server. I am unable to open any new emails....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Outlook cannot synchronize subscribed folders with error 0x800CCC0E