Windows 10: I keep getting a Blue Screen error

Discus and support I keep getting a Blue Screen error in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I keep getting a blue screen error, the latest being Kernel Security Check Failure. I'm fairly sure it is to do with drivers. I have updated the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by deborahwoolley, Sep 12, 2020.

1. I keep getting a Blue Screen error

I keep getting a blue screen error, the latest being Kernel Security Check Failure. I'm fairly sure it is to do with drivers. I have updated the drivers. I have a Dell Inspiron 5577 Gaming, which has a NVIDIA GeForce GTX1050 driver but it also has an Intel driver. I keep getting driver updates from Dell, but I get a message saying 'A customized computer manufacturer driver is installed on your computer. The Intel Driver and support Assistant is not able to update the driver.' I've tried a fix from Dell but no joy there either.

I'm not sure which driver I should have, whether it's OK to have two, whether they are fighting each other, which one to disable.

Does anyone know what I should do about this?

:)

deborahwoolley, Sep 12, 2020

2. Error. Blue Screen

Hi,

In addition to the above mentioned solutions by Community members, I would like to add the following:

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following question:

• What is the make and model of your computer?

• Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Sep 12, 2020
  3. Roan T Win User
    Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Sep 12, 2020
  4. I keep getting a Blue Screen error

Getting 3 different blue screen errors multiple times a day

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on Windows 10.

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following question:

• could you please mention the exact error message that you are getting?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Sep 12, 2020
Thema:

I keep getting a Blue Screen error

1. I keep getting a Blue Screen error - Similar Threads - keep getting Blue

2. I keep getting a blue screen of death with different errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting a blue screen of death with different errors: So today i tried to open my pc and boom a bsod. the first error i got was<critical service error> i thought ok i googled the error message and followed a youtube video that said how to fix i tried what the video suggested but nothing happened so i restarted my pc then another...
  3. I keep getting a blue screen of death with different errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I keep getting a blue screen of death with different errors: So today i tried to open my pc and boom a bsod. the first error i got was<critical service error> i thought ok i googled the error message and followed a youtube video that said how to fix i tried what the video suggested but nothing happened so i restarted my pc then another...
  4. I keep getting a blue screen of death with different errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I keep getting a blue screen.

I keep getting a blue screen.: Over the last month or so ive been getting a blue screen every now and then. Today I had a blue screened twice. I dont know what is going on. I am on a dell laptop....
  6. I keep getting multiple blue screen errors

I keep getting multiple blue screen errors: My log files are in the link below. Please help! https://1drv.ms/u/s!AriZBrmlM3oYgX7yBZMDs33m6ekp?e=kWLsrY https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-keep-getting-multiple-blue-screen-errors/82151468-3bd1-4f40-9809-ed64fccaa3e0
  7. I keep getting the blue screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I keep getting the blue screen: Everytime i boot up my pc it eventually gets the blue screen. The stop code changes with every restart and I cant seem to fix it. Any tips? submitted by /u/IcySwine [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hhl9wb/i_keep_getting_the_blue_screen/
  8. I keep getting this error when I blue screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I keep getting this error when I blue screen: rtsuvc.sys Realtek Semiconductor Corp. SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-keep-getting-this-error-when-i-blue-screen/ed7d8ad5-12a7-4e29-9ce7-def887c5ac3b
  9. Keep getting blue screens

Keep getting blue screens: Hello, I keep getting blue screens for some reason and I'm not sure what exactly is the problem I hope someone would be able to help me. here are my Dumpfiles https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keep-getting-blue-screens/1aeda9dd-95c2-41e2-9f8b-44f230e6e3a5
  10. Keep Getting Blue Screen Error DPC_WACHDOG_VOLATION

Keep Getting Blue Screen Error DPC_WACHDOG_VOLATION: Dump File (Google Drive) Hi, I keep getting Blue Screen Error DPC_WATCHDOG_VOLATION, error code 0x00000133. I had tried to use WinDbg, but I was stuck at how to get Symbols dictionary. There are tones of dll that not in my local symble dictionary and the HTTP request will...