Windows 10: I keep getting a blue screen of death

Discus and support I keep getting a blue screen of death in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Last night my computer got a blue screen of death error. And now I repeatedly get a blue screen once an hour. I can barely stay online long enough to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AlyssaLopez1, Oct 3, 2019.

1. I keep getting a blue screen of death

Last night my computer got a blue screen of death error. And now I repeatedly get a blue screen once an hour. I can barely stay online long enough to try and chat with someone for help. I have already restarted my computer with advanced options, but keeping my files. I still got the blue screen.

Then I decided to download all the updates. Still blue screen.

The error I get is Stop code: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

What failed : Netwtw06.sys

My computer is only a few months old. I bought it beginning of August. Not sure how to upload or find specs if that will help diagnose what is wrong.

Please help. Thank you.

:)

AlyssaLopez1, Oct 3, 2019
  2. Ryan Pag Win User

Blue screen of death issue

Hi Malcolm,

Blue screen of death error can be caused either by hardware failure or software compatibility. To help you resolve the blue screen of death issue, we would like to get more information:

• Please provide the complete stop error message that you are getting.
    • Were there any changes made prior to the issue?

We recommend following the troubleshooting steps in the article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Should you need further help, you're always welcome to post back.

Ryan Pag, Oct 3, 2019
  3. John Sarc Win User
    Blue Screen of Death

We appreciate the information.

To get better assistance in resolving Blue Screen of Death, we suggest that you get in touch with our
    Answer Desk as it has the experts and advanced troubleshooting steps regarding this issue.

Regards.

John Sarc, Oct 3, 2019
  4. iuppiter Win User

I keep getting a blue screen of death

Blue Screen of Death (Crash) When Playing Games

Nothing for step 10.

Step 11 -
    I keep getting a blue screen of death [​IMG]

iuppiter, Oct 3, 2019
Thema:

I keep getting a blue screen of death

1. I keep getting a blue screen of death - Similar Threads - keep getting blue

2. Keep getting blue screens of death

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keep getting blue screens of death: I've just started randomly getting BSODs. There are various reasons that it shows:System Service ExceptionPage Fault In A Non Paged AreaThese are just a couple, I'm sure I've seen others but often it's too fast to remember. Most of the time the issues occur when I'm playing a...
  3. Keep getting blue screens of death

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keep getting blue screens of death: I've just started randomly getting BSODs. There are various reasons that it shows:System Service ExceptionPage Fault In A Non Paged AreaThese are just a couple, I'm sure I've seen others but often it's too fast to remember. Most of the time the issues occur when I'm playing a...
  4. Keep getting Blue Screen of Death

Keep getting Blue Screen of Death: Here's the windows event error and minidump files https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_HL9iWOKgPHKJVoImDlA0F0Xo_v061ez/view?usp=sharing:Fault bucket , type 0Event Name: BlueScreenResponse: Not availableCab Id: 0Problem signature:P1: 3bP2: c0000005P3: fffff8064a7b698cP4:...
  5. Keep getting Blue Screen of Death

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keep getting Blue Screen of Death: Here's the windows event error:Fault bucket , type 0Event Name: BlueScreenResponse: Not availableCab Id: 0Problem signature:P1: 3bP2: c0000005P3: fffff8064a7b698cP4: ffff970094a86920P5: 0P6: 10_0_19044P7: 0_0P8: 256_1P9: P10: Attached...
  6. Keep getting Blue Screen of Death

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keep getting Blue Screen of Death: Here's the windows event error:Fault bucket , type 0Event Name: BlueScreenResponse: Not availableCab Id: 0Problem signature:P1: 3bP2: c0000005P3: fffff8064a7b698cP4: ffff970094a86920P5: 0P6: 10_0_19044P7: 0_0P8: 256_1P9: P10: Attached...
  7. I keep getting Blue Screens of Death to do with "cldflt.sys"

I keep getting Blue Screens of Death to do with "cldflt.sys": Been recieving cldflt.sys BSODs for the past week, constantly they happen several times a day everyday, sometimes up to 8 in a row after being launched for a few minutes. I've attached the link to the most recent minidump file and DxDiag file. The minidump is from June 18th...
  8. I keep getting the blue screen of death

I keep getting the blue screen of death: Hi, my computer has crashed a few times recently. I have attached a link to the dump files. If anybody could help that would be much appreciated. Thank you. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AuIzJxz04AzfhCmhRbkIH9AaYpPX?e=ghhVgT dump files...
  9. Keep getting Blue Screen of Death

Keep getting Blue Screen of Death: Hello, I keep getting BSOD randomly on my computer. I have ran memtest, GPU tests, CPU test and Intel tests and Hard Drive test softwares and have not found any issues each time I run them. I have a few mini dumps from each one if anyone can help me out. Thanks in...
  10. I keep getting blue screen of deaths!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I keep getting blue screen of deaths!: Hello, So I just got this PC upgraded just a few months back and now im getting a BSOD very frequently, can anyone advice me on what is happening? Anything would be appreciated! Here are my minidumps: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqkzoBes_0XlhgeaHcl0S7HNNNa8?e=DFawNR...