Windows 10: I keep getting a bluescreen when my internet disconnects

Discus and support I keep getting a bluescreen when my internet disconnects in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So here is the thing. I have a windows 10 PC . It's been running fine for the past couple years: but now I'm getting a weird bluescreen: because it's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by dasteel, Nov 9, 2020.

1. dasteel Win User

I keep getting a bluescreen when my internet disconnects

So here is the thing. I have a windows 10 PC . It's been running fine for the past couple years: but now I'm getting a weird bluescreen: because it's symptoms are predictable.

First my internet disconnects. It doesn't bluescreen while my computer is running though. If I try to restart: my computer bluescreens. If I try to shut down my PC: my computer bluescreens. If I try to put my computer on sleep mode: my computer bluescreens.

According to bluescreenviewer it's caused by ntoskrnl.exe+3fb326

In terms of my hardware specs

I'm running windows 10 Pro, build 19041.572

My GPU is a Radeon RX 580

MY CPU is an AMD Ryzen 1600X

I have 16 gigs of RAM

My motherboard is MSI

I have a lingering suspicion that my network adapter driver might be causing the BSOD, but I dont even know where to begin finding the right driver

:)

dasteel, Nov 9, 2020
  2. Honey Win User

How to Schedule Auto shutdown when internet get disconnected?

thanks alot for effort, it would defenetly work but i got problem in one step,
    when i set action to run a program, i select "shutdown" and nothing happens. how to shutdown ?

Honey, Nov 9, 2020
  3. INTERNET KEEPS DISCONNECTING IN WINDOWS 10

Hi,

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things.

• Do you get any error message when the internet disconnects?
    • Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • Are you able to connect through wired connection?

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to run the internet troubleshooter as below and check if it helps.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Once the window open click on View All located on the left navigation pane.
    • Locate and select Internet Connection and run the in build troubleshooter.

Method 2: I suggest you to follow the steps from the below article
    “Fix network connection issues” and check if it helps.

Fix Wi-Fi connection issues in Windows

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you

further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Nov 9, 2020
  4. I keep getting a bluescreen when my internet disconnects

Internet disconnection

I don't know why I have disconnection while using the Internet. Is it due to the ISP or the router or modem? The modem and router all have lights on. It disconnected for less than 30s then back on.

mrthanhnguyen, Nov 9, 2020
Thema:

I keep getting a bluescreen when my internet disconnects

1. I keep getting a bluescreen when my internet disconnects - Similar Threads - keep getting bluescreen

2. Get a Bluescreen when I disconnect my wireless Xbox360 Controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Get a Bluescreen when I disconnect my wireless Xbox360 Controller: My old power supply was having problems and I recently replaced it with a new one. It has handled every test I've thrown at it seems to be running great, not getting close to 1000w from what I can tell so I don't think it's related. My old power supply would crash during...
  3. Get a Bluescreen when I disconnect my wireless Xbox360 Controller

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Get a Bluescreen when I disconnect my wireless Xbox360 Controller: My old power supply was having problems and I recently replaced it with a new one. It has handled every test I've thrown at it seems to be running great, not getting close to 1000w from what I can tell so I don't think it's related. My old power supply would crash during...
  4. Get a Bluescreen when I disconnect my wireless Xbox360 Controller

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Internet keeps disconnecting

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet keeps disconnecting: Hello, my computer internet keeps disconnecting from the WiFi. I have to restart the computer to fix this issue. Day by day it's getting worse. I wonder anyone please help me out? I have a Hp laptop, Edition Windows 10 ProVersion 22H2Installed on ‎5/‎15/‎2023OS build...
  6. Internet keeps on disconnecting

Internet keeps on disconnecting: In my house I have internet and use my computer but when I connect to it, it works but keeps on disconnecting in 1 minute later. I tried troubleshooting but it says nothing is wrong. After when I am on a mobile device the internet works fine with 4 bars when my computer has 2...
  7. My internet gets disconnected when I open a particular software

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My internet gets disconnected when I open a particular software: I am facing a very weird issue. Whenever I open Epic Games Launcher it seems my wifi status goes to "No internet". I minimize it & my internet comes back. How do I solve this issue? N.B.: To record the issue I installed OBS. It was working. Then I got a prompt message to...
  8. Internet keeps disconnecting

Internet keeps disconnecting: Hi! Recently I have been having a problem with my internet wifi disconnecting on my desktop for a few seconds or even minutes randomly. I have made no recent hardware changes. I was running Windows 7 when the issue started about 2-3 weeks back, but upgraded to Windows 10....
  9. Internet keeps disconnecting

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Internet keeps disconnecting: Hi, first time ever on this sub so not sure if this is the correct place to mention my problems but will really appreciate any help because my issue is really annoying. Anyways, my internet on my laptop keeps disconnecting for like 2-3 mins every so often (not a specific...
  10. Internet keeps disconnecting

Internet keeps disconnecting: I did a reset to windows 8 few weeks ago and since than i had an issue that my internet keeps getting disconnected randomly everytime and all the rest of the computers i had were fine than my brother did a reset to his computer and he started having that issue aswell , i...