Windows 10: I keep getting a box asking me to enter my password

Discus and support I keep getting a box asking me to enter my password in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; This box appears constantly and I cant send e mails without completing it!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Clueless20, Sep 18, 2020.

1. I keep getting a box asking me to enter my password

This box appears constantly and I cant send e mails without completing it!

:)

Clueless20, Sep 18, 2020

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Sep 18, 2020
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Sep 18, 2020
  4. I keep getting a box asking me to enter my password

how to stop PC from asking to enter the password?

Hi Iann, my name is Max and I'm a Microsoft independent advisor.

I suggest you follow these steps:

Open Settings

Then go to Accounts - Sign-in Options

Select ‘sign in with a local account’

(if you have the latest versions of Windows 10, you will find it in the Your Info Settings Page)

Enter your old password but leave the new password box blank

Close Settings

After that:

Hit the Start Button, type netplwiz and click Enter

In the dialog, uncheck the option 'Users must enter a username and password to use this computer box'

Press OK.

NighthawkX, Sep 18, 2020
Thema:

I keep getting a box asking me to enter my password

1. I keep getting a box asking me to enter my password - Similar Threads - keep getting box

2. Windows asked me to enter a password and create a pin.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows asked me to enter a password and create a pin.: Hello. I'm using a laptop that has Windows hello turned off and is automatically logged in. I did it with netplwiz. But today, while turning on the laptop, it asked me to enter a password, and when I entered the microsoft password, it asked me to create a pin code. I did...
  3. Windows asked me to enter a password and create a pin.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows asked me to enter a password and create a pin.: Hello. I'm using a laptop that has Windows hello turned off and is automatically logged in. I did it with netplwiz. But today, while turning on the laptop, it asked me to enter a password, and when I entered the microsoft password, it asked me to create a pin code. I did...
  4. It is asking me to enter password,when i went to bios i entered password but I want to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It is asking me to enter password,when i went to bios i entered password but I want to...: It is when opening my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-is-asking-me-to-enter-passwordwhen-i-went-to/bdbd8c1b-d0ff-4366-bee8-c153d8113e94
  5. It is asking me to enter password,when i went to bios i entered password but I want to...

It is asking me to enter password,when i went to bios i entered password but I want to...: It is when opening my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-is-asking-me-to-enter-passwordwhen-i-went-to/bdbd8c1b-d0ff-4366-bee8-c153d8113e94
  6. It is asking me to enter password,when i went to bios i entered password but I want to...

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. My windows 7 is not letting me enter a password in the box.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows 7 is not letting me enter a password in the box.: My windows 7 laptop is not letting me enter a password in the box. It looks live but when I try to type but nothing happens. Also my F2 and F12 buttons are not responding. I've tried making a recovery disc but this doesn't work and I've tried the CTRL and restart but that...
  8. My windows 7 is not letting me enter a password in the box.

My windows 7 is not letting me enter a password in the box.: My windows 7 laptop is not letting me enter a password in the box. It looks live but when I try to type but nothing happens. Also my F2 and F12 buttons are not responding. I've tried making a recovery disc but this doesn't work and I've tried the CTRL and restart but that...
  9. Windows keeps asking me to change my password

Windows keeps asking me to change my password: Hi. I have a problem with windows 10. Every few weeks, I am told that my password expired and needs to be changed. This was not happening earlier. So, could someone please suggest a fix for this issue?...
  10. my avg keeps asking me for password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    my avg keeps asking me for password: i can not uninstall my avg as it keeps asking me for a password which i have no idea what it is https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_other-protect_scanning-windows_7/my-avg-keeps-asking-me-for-password/5911ea35-7b64-4687-82fc-465f54d233f4