Windows 10: I keep getting a BSOD no matter what.

Discus and support I keep getting a BSOD no matter what. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; No matter what I do to fix this I get a "system_service_exception", "system_thread_exception_not_handled", and multiple other BSODs no matter whether I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/verticalfur780, Jul 18, 2020.

1. I keep getting a BSOD no matter what.

No matter what I do to fix this I get a "system_service_exception", "system_thread_exception_not_handled", and multiple other BSODs no matter whether I update everything or install the newest drivers. I never see other people I know getting a BSOD no matter how long they've had their PC, what can I do to prevent from getting any Blue Screens?

submitted by /u/verticalfur780
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/verticalfur780, Jul 18, 2020
  2. DarkDavey Win User

Random BSOD's, doesn't matter what i am doing. Linked to ATIKMDAG.sys

I have been getting random BSOD's. Doesn't matter what I am doing, but I am getting 1 to 2 a day. I have followed as many steps as I have found, and it seems to fix it for a bit, then they come right back.

I believe they are tied to ATIKMDAG.SYS

I have followed the steps to upload my log and hope you all can help me out.

Thanks

DarkDavey, Jul 18, 2020
  3. What PSU should i get?

I find NO specs on the psu you listed, not the one ktr listed, ktr also suggested i get the mushkin psu!

freaksavior, Jul 18, 2020
  4. I keep getting a BSOD no matter what.

Getting BSOD 0x124 error

Ignore what everone said here.

0x124 BSOD is usually related to VCCIO (VTT), run Prime95 version 26.6 with custom sizes of 512K to 640K with 50% of your memory for at least 8 hours.

If you get a 0x124 BSOD, increase VCCIO voltage by small steps, run Prime95 again until your stable.

If you pass Prime95 512K to 640K without a BSOD, then its Vcore too low. I'd suggest running IntelBurnTest with 80% of your memory to verify stability (8 to 12 hours).

Oh, and yeah, if this problem appeared all of the sudden, the reason is CPU degradation, you can prevent it by enabling C-States or adjust your overclock to use lower voltages.

Regeneration, Jul 18, 2020
Thema:

I keep getting a BSOD no matter what.

1. I keep getting a BSOD no matter what. - Similar Threads - keep getting BSOD

2. SMBv1 keeps getting disabled no matter what

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SMBv1 keeps getting disabled no matter what: Hi All,I've just received a new corporate laptop with exact same W10x64 version 10.0.19042.1526 as the old one. Unlike the old one, which doesn't have any problems using SMBv1 client, the new one rejects my attempts to use it with the following text in the pop-up window even...
  3. SMBv1 keeps getting disabled no matter what

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SMBv1 keeps getting disabled no matter what: Hi All,I've just received a new corporate laptop with exact same W10x64 version 10.0.19042.1526 as the old one. Unlike the old one, which doesn't have any problems using SMBv1 client, the new one rejects my attempts to use it with the following text in the pop-up window even...
  4. SMBv1 keeps getting disabled no matter what

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. icons keep their flash color on, no matter what I do

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    icons keep their flash color on, no matter what I do: so this has been a thing for a while now and nothing I could think of can fix it. updating windows, reinstalling the app, messing with the registry/other third-party apps. once an app starts flashing yellow requires attention it stays lit up until I close and open it again,...
  6. BSOD no matter what i do

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD no matter what i do: BSOD titles range from Kernel_security_check_failure, driver_irql_not_less_or_equal, and overran_stack Buffer. Posting one drive file link below. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqN--VqOO1f8unTcH2byidcg3twU?e=icztT4...
  7. Keep getting 0xc000021a no matter what i do

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keep getting 0xc000021a no matter what i do: i already reinstalled windows 10 for about 14 times and keep getting this error. watched all tutorial with no success. tried going to safe mode didn't work. sfc /scannow didn't work either. everything is not working....
  8. Getting video scheduler internal error BSOD constantly no matter what I try

Getting video scheduler internal error BSOD constantly no matter what I try: Hello, I'm experiencing video scheduler internal error BSOD constantly when I'm on videocall, when my browser freezes, when opening photoshop, when playing League Of Legends. Some weeks ago I try uninstalling and reinstalling all my drivers but didn't help, also reinstalling...
  9. please help, I keep getting the same error no matter what solutions I try.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    please help, I keep getting the same error no matter what solutions I try.: I recently bought a used pc, so I got a new 250gb ssd (no dram). I tried to install windows 10 with an usb but it would show up an error everytime. even when I tried different usb's and the same happens when I install windows 8. the error code is 0xc0000185 I checked the...
  10. PC keeps crashing games and getting BSOD no matter what i do PLEASE HELP

PC keeps crashing games and getting BSOD no matter what i do PLEASE HELP: I have been having a continuous issue with my PC where my games will crash intermittently and sometimes a BSOD will be triggered for seemingly no reason whether that is while im playing a game or not. After some consultation on Reddit, I tried narrowing down the issue to a...