Windows 10: I keep getting a BSOD - please help!

Discus and support I keep getting a BSOD - please help! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I do run Restoro weekly but that has not helped. Here are the files:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Stefan Reynolds, Nov 29, 2021.

1. I keep getting a BSOD - please help!

I do run Restoro weekly but that has not helped. Here are the files: https://vantagepublishing-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/g/personal/vantagepoint_vantagepublishing_onmicrosoft_com/EgsRLonV37hFprejyRcViZQB4yZrWf7s6wOjYMXISZriTg?e=4iTkYGGrateful if you can let me know what is casuing this.ThanksStefan Reynolds

:)

Stefan Reynolds, Nov 29, 2021

2. Getting BSOD 0x124 error

Ignore what everone said here.

0x124 BSOD is usually related to VCCIO (VTT), run Prime95 version 26.6 with custom sizes of 512K to 640K with 50% of your memory for at least 8 hours.

If you get a 0x124 BSOD, increase VCCIO voltage by small steps, run Prime95 again until your stable.

If you pass Prime95 512K to 640K without a BSOD, then its Vcore too low. I'd suggest running IntelBurnTest with 80% of your memory to verify stability (8 to 12 hours).

Oh, and yeah, if this problem appeared all of the sudden, the reason is CPU degradation, you can prevent it by enabling C-States or adjust your overclock to use lower voltages.

Regeneration, Nov 29, 2021
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Nov 29, 2021
  4. Johan45 Win User

I keep getting a BSOD - please help!

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Nov 29, 2021
Thema:

I keep getting a BSOD - please help!

1. I keep getting a BSOD - please help! - Similar Threads - keep getting BSOD

2. I keep getting a BSOD, please could someone help me fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting a BSOD, please could someone help me fix it?: This is my set up:Asus Zephyrus G14 2019 LaptopProcessor AMD Ryzen 9 5900HS with Radeon Graphics 3.30 GHz Installed RAM 32.0 GB 31.4 GB usable Edition Windows 11 Home Version 22H2 Installed on 01/‎05/‎2023 OS build 22621.2506 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack...
  3. I keep getting a BSOD, please could someone help me fix it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I keep getting a BSOD, please could someone help me fix it?: This is my set up:Asus Zephyrus G14 2019 LaptopProcessor AMD Ryzen 9 5900HS with Radeon Graphics 3.30 GHz Installed RAM 32.0 GB 31.4 GB usable Edition Windows 11 Home Version 22H2 Installed on 01/‎05/‎2023 OS build 22621.2506 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack...
  4. Keep getting different BSOD error codes, PLEASE HELP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keep getting different BSOD error codes, PLEASE HELP: Copy of my WinDgb debugger reportMicrosoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25200.1003 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP]Kernel Bitmap Dump File: Kernel address space is available, User address space may not be...
  5. Keep getting different BSOD error codes, PLEASE HELP

Keep getting different BSOD error codes, PLEASE HELP: Copy of my WinDgb debugger reportMicrosoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25200.1003 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP]Kernel Bitmap Dump File: Kernel address space is available, User address space may not be...
  6. Keep getting different BSOD error codes, PLEASE HELP

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. I keep getting a BSOD - please help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting a BSOD - please help!: I do run Restoro weekly but that has not helped. Here are the files: https://vantagepublishing-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/g/personal/vantagepoint_vantagepublishing_onmicrosoft_com/EgsRLonV37hFprejyRcViZQB4yZrWf7s6wOjYMXISZriTg?e=4iTkYGGrateful if you can let me know what is...
  8. I keep getting a BSOD - please help!

I keep getting a BSOD - please help!: I do run Restoro weekly but that has not helped. Here are the files: https://vantagepublishing-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/g/personal/vantagepoint_vantagepublishing_onmicrosoft_com/EgsRLonV37hFprejyRcViZQB4yZrWf7s6wOjYMXISZriTg?e=4iTkYGGrateful if you can let me know what is...
  9. Pc keeps getting bsod please help

Pc keeps getting bsod please help: So since I've built this pc its had a crashing problem normally IRQL_NOT_LESS_THAN_OR_EQUAL I've reinstalled windows and even just put in new ram and I've checked event viewer and this is what it says Log Name: System Source:...
  10. I keep getting BSOD continuously with different stop code. Please help!

I keep getting BSOD continuously with different stop code. Please help!: I keep getting BSOD Blue Screen of Death when I first open my computer at the start of the day. It always end up with different stop code such as SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION and IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I tried updating the driver with Driver Reviver before but it did not fix the...